Maryland

Not really but I'm planning some escape tactics throughout this week. I hope everyone's work week is productive and runs smoothly.

How was everyone's weekend? Anything interesting happen that you want to share with us?

Where are you escaping too? anyplace interesting?

I want to go to the aquarium in Baltimore and the Baltimore Harbor spending half the day at each. Today there are Cinderella duties to complete. A Costco run to the one in Pentagon City is as adventurous as I can get for now.

I want to go to the aquarium in Baltimore and the Baltimore Harbor spending half the day at each. Today there are Cinderella duties to complete. A Costco run to the one in Pentagon City is as adventurous as I can get for now.

I have read about skinny dipping in the aquarium or is that just swimming. Hmmmm, like the skinny dipping idea better. Lol

The humidity is killer out there tonight. Thought it was suppose to cool down but like a sauna right now.

Indeed it is! impatiently waiting for the fall. 🍂🍂

I'm not complaining though. We experience All four seasons... mostly... And there are areas experiencing brushfires now. They experience mudslides in the spring. House damaging snows in the winter. The fall? Hmmmm damaging thunderstorms in certain areas.

I'm not complaining though. We experience All four seasons... mostly... And there are areas experiencing brushfires now. They experience mudslides in the spring. House damaging snows in the winter. The fall? Hmmmm damaging thunderstorms in certain areas.

I’ll take 98 with 300% humidity over the threat of a massive earthquake any day. East Coast>West Coast.

Back