Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Picnic in the park, a quiet hill in Dorset (I know just the one), by a stream...

Looking outside not sure its gonna happen today though :-(

Outdoor sex for sunny weather! Mmmmm! (Tho never actually tried alfresco myself) Should we all turn up to Dorset? ;) sounds like you have a nice location in mind.

It is drizzly today, any ideas?

Outdoor sex for sunny weather! Mmmmm! (Tho never actually tried alfresco myself) Should we all turn up to Dorset? ;) sounds like you have a nice location in mind.

I do - the next hill along from Corfe castle :)

Ideas today? Yeah, stay indoors...

I have, once or twice, could give you a few pointers, well, when the weather warms up.

late to the party, but it's nice to see my fellow Brits gathering once again.

...now to read over the last few pages of the thread and see what the conversation is about...

I meant insect bites, but that's just as relevant. Indoors I've been savaged by mosquitoes during sex, they caught me unawares.

Youch!! I haven't ended up with bites, but once cracked heads with a former partner and ended up with a huge shiner. Lol the perils of sex.:rolleyes:

once cracked heads with a former partner and ended up with a huge shiner. Lol the perils of sex.:rolleyes:

An ex elbowed me in the nose...blood everywhere. Luckily we were indoors at time.

Staggering from the undergrowth covered in gore is not a good look for a guy who doesn't want to answer a lot of awkward questions.

An ex elbowed me in the nose...blood everywhere. Luckily we were indoors at time.

Staggering from the undergrowth covered in gore is not a good look for a guy who doesn't want to answer a lot of awkward questions.

OMG, nasty! I bet that put a halt on any fun going on

Back