'We're' taking requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
10,371
First and foremost I wish to make an apology to all for the excessive use of sarcasm on Lit in the past 48hours. I will have you know that I did so under instruction of my Dom who wanted me to amuse him by tickling his funny bone instead of just sucking on his bone (yes I like to pretend that I am a dog trying to suck out all the juicy marrow from his bone).

My Dom feels that I must explain to everyone that since English is not my mother tongue, or my national language or my state language (all of which I speak but cannot talk dirty in as I have never managed to find smut in any of those languages and hence don’t know the naughty words... I dream of a future where a man here will be able to ask his wife to bludgeon his beefsteak in his own language and not have her look in shock at the suggestion that they should consider beef as a dietary supplement) so sometimes I may seem rude or funny quite unintentionally. So, it is always better if you double check with us first (because of course I’m gonna consult with Him before shooting my mouth off) just to make sure.


Now, my Dom who hates clowns (I think it has to do with the time he found me abusing a midget by using him as a human dildo- what can I say, ‘Nothing beats the feel of real flesh?’) has been quite upset that the Lit admin deleted our ads because it is interfering with our fun time. So, He has told me to pass his instructions to all of you.

Dom says, that when posting on our threads please don’t make any funny comments or say anything that could be construed as sarcasm because he suspects that if the ad makes anyone even chuckle it could get deleted or moved.

Dom says, employ the use of simple sentences like: Suck my cock slut. Fuck your ass bitch. Mommy. baby wants milk. Daddy’s cock is better than a lollipop. This way there is no way our intent here could be misconstrued.

Dom says that your posts should not appear to be engaging me in conversation or banter as that kind of activity is frowned upon.

Besides what I mentioned everything else goes. We’re waiting, camera turned on, with our family, friends, pets, plants and food to entertain you in all the strange and unusual ways you may seek.
 
Last edited:
Dom says that

Dom says, that you need to post your requests to prevent any duplication... That way if more than one person wants the same thing we can group them together... We are taking requests but we do have limited resources. Like my toothless nana is one mean cock-sucker (especially if I don't give her any meals for a day) but I can't expect her to handle something like that twice in an hour's time.

We're still waiting.
 
Getting in a seat in the first row...don't want to miss any of the entertainment.:D
 
Perhaps you can give guidance on this as well please?
Are there banned words, such as (Takes a deep breath and then dives in) love, respect. heart. honesty, faithful, commitment and other equally unspeakable concepts?
 
Perhaps you can give guidance on this as well please?
Are there banned words, such as (Takes a deep breath and then dives in) love, respect. heart. honesty, faithful, commitment and other equally unspeakable concepts?

I checked with my Dom and he says they are fine... Some examples have been given below (because people who are eager to get off usually find it harder to process information because the blood is rushing away from the brain and engorging other parts of their body).

love to suck
respect domination
Cooks cow's heart (this is really perverse but legal here)

We shall provide more examples later as I need to rush Nana to the emergency room... she literally bit off more than she could chew... we have 'it' on ice and need to reattach it quickly.
 
Distracted Driving

Could you tend to your Dom while en route to the hospital? I don't know how crowded the traffic is there, but you should have time at the stop lights to engage his gearshift.
 
Rub your ass against Daddy's cock

Are you referring to my Dom or my father? If you meant the latter, we have a problem.

You see it was's daddy's cock that Nana bit off (who knew the toothless old bat had trained her jaws to snap!) and needed reattaching. We received a PM earlier asking for Nana to show her skills on cam. Now daddy's always had a thing for his mother in law so he immediately volunteered.

I know what you're thinking... But she said no PMs. But you see we were really horny and no was posting any requests. So out of desperation we acted upon the PM.

Anyway, I'm waiting outside the emergency room. But we're still taking requests.

*hugz*
 
Naughty Nurse?

While you're waiting, you could probably scrounge up a nurse's uniform,and your Dom could spank your naughty little fanny and turn it a bright red. I think it would probably match your nail polish, and make the whole outfit sparkle...though plugging any holes might have to wait until you hear back from the doctor.
 
Last edited:
I have a question about protocol here, if I may.

So I can say I'm jonesin' for a used rubber sucking-clap infested-gutter snipe but I can't tell knock-knock jokes?
 
Last edited:
While you're waiting, you could probably scrounge up a nurse's uniform,and your Dom could spank your naughty little fanny and turn it a bright red. I think it would probably match your nail polish, and make the whole outfit sparkle...though plugging any holes might have to wait until you hear back from the doctor.


Thank you Sir for making a request and it sounds so exciting to me that I am considering stealing the prosthetic limb of the gentleman next to me and using that to pleasure myself in the washrooms here.

I am however unable to act upon your request as my Dom is at home taking care of Nana. We cannot leave her home alone with the old mare- she and mum have never gotten along for some reason. Anyway my Dom it was a perfect opportunity for an MFF. He's gonna have Nana suck him off (coz she hasn't had any 'medcine' today) and he's gonna fist Ma cos frankly I was such a chubby baby at birth that I just stretched her out completely/ So as a far trade I have always shared my men with her.
 
I have a question about protocol here, if I may.

So I can say I'm jonesin' for a used rubber sucking-clap infested-gutter snipe but I can't tell knock-knock jokes?

I will need to check with my Dom and get back to you. But I already know that He will object to the fact that you mentioned jokes in your post... Please edit your post while I check with Him on protocol.
 
I have a question about protocol here, if I may.

So I can say I'm jonesin' for a used rubber sucking-clap infested-gutter snipe but I can't tell knock-knock jokes?

Ok, as I suspected my Dom has said that you cannot tell jokes. BTW, what are knock-knock jokes? Is it the thing where you knock someone out and then point and laugh at them? If yes, then no knock-knock jokes, because that shit is funny.

Now a guttersnipe we can manage but does it have to be clap, will some other nice STD not do just as well?

Please provide specifics so we can all pleasure ourselves.

Still waiting, although I'm a little more relaxed after my 'visit to the washroom'.
 
Ok, as I suspected my Dom has said that you cannot tell jokes. BTW, what are knock-knock jokes? Is it the thing where you knock someone out and then point and laugh at them? If yes, then no knock-knock jokes, because that shit is funny.

Now a guttersnipe we can manage but does it have to be clap, will some other nice STD not do just as well?

Please provide specifics so we can all pleasure ourselves.

Still waiting, although I'm a little more relaxed after my 'visit to the washroom'.
You have amazing lips

Do you have any other pics

Maybe you taking care of Dom
 
Hey subdued, free to talk now at yim? Just sent you a messages
 
Jokes or Pokes?

I'm not sure whether the earlier poster was talking about "knock-knock JOKES" --- meaning forbidden bits of lame humor of which the Editorial Board will obviously disapprove --- or "knock-knock POKES", which would obviously mean insertions of a few naughty bits into two or more of your input recepticles, which would certainly pass muster.
 
I am on my way home now. They say daddy should be as good as new in a few weeks, so we cannot play with his wee-wee till the doctors agree. But daddy has been so sweet and agree to anything else we may want.

I will read your requests when I get home and patiently respond to them after I have received instructions from my Dom.

Y'all have made me feel so special with all this attention that I just have to share some special news which I was planning to keep a surprise.

Aunty Mae said that she spoke with Fr. Ryan after mass about what we were doing (she's a sour puss that Aunty Mae, which is why mama has never licked it). So Fr. Ryan called up cousin Ericka who lives next door to me and told her that he would like in as well.

Now, I don't want to get you all too excited but we may manage to get some altar boys in on the action as well. *fingers crossed*
 
You have amazing lips

Do you have any other pics

Maybe you taking care of Dom

Dom says I have no need to thank you for the compliment as you are stating the obvious. Now, we don't understand why you would want pics when we are willing to cum on cam, no wait, come to cum on cam for you.

Dom suspects you must be poor and unable to access a webcam so we will not be taking any requests from you- we all have some hard limits you know.
 
How about standing on your head and blowing smoke rings out of your ass?

Dom likes your request but is mildly concerned that my asshole muscles are too loose to be able to hold on to a cigar... and he wouldn't want to lose a good cigar in my bum

Pls consider and amend your requests
 
Would love to watch you on cam. Pleasuring your Dom. Sucking his cock and then having it buried in your loose ass!!. Do you have skype?
 
Good Afternoon World!!!

Nun pics or nothing.


I sincerely apologize sir but the Sisters of Piety and Charity are being rather stubborn in their anti-camming stance. I kept reminding them that they'll be helping many men by making them cum and since crosses and habits will be involved it will be a pious act... alas my efforts were in vain.

Now Sr. Naina (bless her heart) was charitable enough to lend me her habit (I hope the poor woman doesn't catch a cold- I'd feel so bad). So we could have one of the women in my family dress up and pretend to be a nun... I hope you find our alternative acceptable.

We are all still eagerly awaiting your requests for our pleasure. <3
 
hi i seen ur personal ad here im munk not like the guys in the robes just plain ol munk hahah and im rite here on lit and i saw ur pitcher and everything and do you shave your pussy and how big are your tits i would like to get to know u i have a rilly big cock very thick not so long but thick and i live in hoboken where do u live and maybe we can git together and i can show it 2 u and go bowling that would be fun haha pm me back right away i cant wait
 
hi i seen ur personal ad here im munk not like the guys in the robes just plain ol munk hahah and im rite here on lit and i saw ur pitcher and everything and do you shave your pussy and how big are your tits i would like to get to know u i have a rilly big cock very thick not so long but thick and i live in hoboken where do u live and maybe we can git together and i can show it 2 u and go bowling that would be fun haha pm me back right away i cant wait



Oh Mr. Munk, you are so cute. Are you an organ grinder, because mine hasn’t been played in quite a while (a whole 45 mins I think... must be some kind of record).

I shave my tits quite regularly so you don’t have to worry about that and the stubble is like ribbed for your pleasure during a titfuck. I need to let you know that as a result of a botched up boob job (Daddy’s sweet 16 gift to me- not every girl is lucky to have a daddy like mine) my one tit is an F cup while the other is a B... so I guess I have D cup breasts.

Now, I am putting this post without checking with my Dom so he must never find out about our liaison, ok? See Dom has a huge 4” cock but it isn’t thick like you say yours is and I’m afraid he would suffer from penis envy and overreact. So just let me know what bus I need to take so I can get to Hoboken from Mumbai and let the sexy times roll.

BTW I love how you economise on letters when you type and it also makes you sound smart like famous American rap star Kid rock- very sexy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top