Male threesome: reality compared to fantasy?

ilike2try

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Posts
311
One of my unfulfilled fantasies is to have a threesome involving me and two other guys. (Or, for that matter,
involving me and another guy and a woman, but that's another fantasy.) It
almost happened once, some years back, but at the last minute, one of the parties couldn't make it, so everything fell through, alas.

I have often imagined myself getting it on with two hot looking naked men. One would take me in the ass while the other pumped my mouth full of his manhood. I know this is not that unique a fantasy,
but the idea of taking cock both ways at the same time turns me on. Of course, they'd each have do mouth fucking
duty, as part of the fantasy is me devouring more than one hot load in a single session. For that matter, I'd love to try sucking two cocks at the same time. Wouldn't it be amazing if they actually came at the same
time?! (Of course, the odds of that are slim, but at least one right after the other, perhaps...?)

I'd love to hear about actual experiences along this line, if anyone has one to share... especially if it was your first time with a male threesome. How did it come about? How did you feel at the outset? What
sort of things did you do? How did you feel afterwards? Have you ever done it again?
 
Sorry no story but when it happens I will tell allabout it.
 
I'd like to do that too. The closest I came to it was a long long time ago at a bath house on the east coast of Fla. After checking into my private room, undressing, I walked out naked into a big room and blindfold in my hand. I got on my knees and put the blindfold on.

It wasn't long before someone put his cock up to my lips and I started to suck on it. Then others joined in and I wound up taking a mouthful of cum and leaving.

In retrospect I wish I stayed.
 
Well, the most i've ever done with two other guys is masturbating. It was late at night, we were in my friend's room wathing a porno and we just sort of pulled out our dicks and started jacking it. Hopefully another time we can take it further!
 
I have to admit that I've got a fantasy about being in the middle of a male threesome. (Fucking one guy and being fucked by the other). Unfortunately, I'd say that the odds of my actually doing this are pretty much nil.
 
all you all have mentioned my fantasies. but there is one i would like to try. a larger get together. game played at this get together would be strip poker. i think this would be very fun.
 
I had an incredible 3~some with a gay couple I met at a bar about 4 years ago... Was verry fulfilling
 
I've had this experience several times. The most fun was with a married couple, man and woman. We played together for several years and it was very hot. Of course I was 22 then and really hot for just about anything.

Since then I have been with three men and a few times more, but that was more of an orgy than a menage a trois.
 
blklthrjkt said:
I've had this experience several times. The most fun was with a married couple, man and woman. We played together for several years and it was very hot. Of course I was 22 then and really hot for just about anything.

Since then I have been with three men and a few times more, but that was more of an orgy than a menage a trois.


*grabs* his hand to find some others
 
<beauty> I think it is every womans fantasy to take part in a threesome...mine definately included... more so with a guy... Unfortunately It has yet to happen.....as I am still in search of "that other guy"...I live in hope though... and if it happens.... or should I say when it happens..I will happpily share all the deets with you. :)
 
Beauty_Beast said:
<beauty> I think it is every womans fantasy to take part in a threesome...mine definately included... more so with a guy... Unfortunately It has yet to happen.....as I am still in search of "that other guy"...I live in hope though... and if it happens.... or should I say when it happens..I will happpily share all the deets with you. :)

Now by now you should know I'd love to join you two, beauty :devil: :nana: :devil:
 
Sounds good to me

I like you have fantasies about having a 3some with 2 other guys. I also would love to try a foursome. Be on my hands and knees while one guy is under me sucking on me and taking having one in my mouth and another up my arse. Now if we all could cum at once now that would be great.
 
My one experience didn't work too well. First, we are middle age and not too limber. Two of us were about 200 lbs and one guy was a large 280. We were on a motel double bed. I was more uncomfortable and not very erotic/kinky.
 
Back in the day

When I was just out of the military, many years ago, I made my first visit to the baths. I walked into the "orgy room" with the towel wraped around me lifted by my erection. Ten seconds later: the towel was gone, my cock was in a mouth, a cock was in my mouth and a tongue as rimming my ass. That was a wild night and early morning of sucking and fucking!
 
Last edited:
Had two cocks in my mouth once, unfortunately didn't continue to completion.
 
Threesome

Yes I've done it and yes it is hot...I had met a guy on the internet and been to his place a few times with him one on one...He is a great top and we have always had a good time...but I had noticed that he had a room mate but the room mate was never around when we got together...Until one day I met him on the net and he asked me to come over and if I would mind if his room mate joined in...I wasnll't sure but I said yeah why not...Best decision I made that day...what a hot time...we rotated sucking cock for a while, but got down to business. My buddy slid his lovely cock up my butt and I commenced to suck his room mate...Needless to say we heated up that room...oh i get hot just remembering it...excuse me...I, aahhh, have to go do some things
 
ilike2try said:
One of my unfulfilled fantasies is to have a threesome involving me and two other guys. (Or, for that matter,
involving me and another guy and a woman, but that's another fantasy.) It
almost happened once, some years back, but at the last minute, one of the parties couldn't make it, so everything fell through, alas.

Now when you say "everything fell through" when the third party didn't make it, do you mean that you and the second party didn't have sex?
 
i have had threesomes , the first time was when my man brought a friend home as a surprise and we had dinner and a few drinks and chatted and my man ccould see his friend eyeing me up and when he went to the toilet my man asked me if i would like to play with his friend and the tone in his voice told me it wasnt a request which turned me on , i love it when he is all dominant and masterful with me so when he came back in i went and sat next to him and cuddled up to him and kissed him and stroked his crotch and my man asked why dont you strip for us and let mike see what he is getting so i stood up and stripped to my bra and panties and let them both touch me and stroke me and then i got on my knees and took the friends cock out and began to suck him while i stroked my mans cock and then they both put their cocks in my mouth at once and i sucked them off and when they sat down i sat between them both and played with them until they were hard again and i got on all fours on the floor and told his friend , fuck me mike and he got down behind me and slipped his cock into me as my man grabbed my head and pulled it to him so i could suck him and i was rewarded with a load of cum at both ends , we went to bed the three of us and they managed to give me two more loads each one of which was a blow job each in the morning , mike sent me flowers later that day to say thank you for a wonderful night and my man bought me some sexy new underwear when he came home from work , since then the three of us have become a regular thing when mike is in town and we all look forward to his visits .
 
I have experienced this with a gay couple I knew. I had an amazing time, and absolutely no regrets.
 
Countless threesomes and moresomes here.

I actually prefer threesomes to more, as generally all three of us tend to stay engaged, or you can take a break and just watch or listen to the other two. Whereas I often find in bigger groups, that guys tend to pair off. The only time this doesn't happen is when the host has a great play room that is purpose built for sex and for lots of sex, as this tends to keep everyone together.

My BF and I are open in our relationship and it works for us. Also we know several married couples and many long time partners who will actively engage in threesomes, or foursomes if we are both available.

As for the physical aspect, well its just sex, enjoy, have fun, get exhausted, fall asleep, take a shower, whatever, do what feels good, and let it go.

As for the emotional aspect, it definitely spices up my BF's and my love life. We know it to be just sex. It is pretty much the same with all our couples that we play with too. Indeed three of my very close friends are in a threeway live in relationship. Two of them are married, and their live in houseboy ( they are in their late 50s, and he is my age, late 40s) have been together for over 20 years. But it has to work for all the parties/partners. I have known those 3 for a very long time, indeed, was almost houseboy number 2 for a while, many years ago.

Hope this helps.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top