A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

-Leon groaned he screamed in pure pleasure as he ground in to her cunt feeling her body shake he did not want to cum in side her so he let it build.-"Where do you want me to cum on you my slutty fuck slut sister."-he couldn't help it as it came out of his mouth.-

*her brother calling her his slut sister sent her over. She came harder than she thought was possible.* "My mouth brother. Fill your sister with your cum" Annie gasped. *her back arched off the bed and saw stars as she gave in to her orgasm*

-After she shook violently and cam all over his cock he took it and shoved it in to her hot mouth. Leon thrustsw just a few times till she could feel a gush of salty seed spew in to her mouth filling her mouth up as she swallowed every bit of it soon Leon stroked her hair and cuddled up to his sister.-

*Annie loved the taste of her cum. It felt like a dream but she knew better. She kissed her brother deeply. His lips felt so good against her own. She broke the kiss and smiled* You know I meant what I said. I want to be your cum slut brother.

-Leon was a bit shocked and smiled.-"Do you now?"-he said interested as he looked at her eyes.-"What are you interested in that I should know about? All your sexy secrets my lil slut of a sister."-he said as they herd the door open down stairs Leon got dressed fast and ran down stairs greeting his parents with a hug. They hugged him back excited to see him.-

*Annie giggled as she watched her brother rush off to greet their parents. She quickly put her underwear and Sundress back on. She cleaned up a bit and sprayed some perfume around. Then she ran downstairs to meet her parents*

-The parents began to chat and Leon had told them everything that was going on and had gone on. The Job in the Warehouse where he secretly hoped for asexual encounter with his sister. Leon smiled as there parents smiling as him and Annie hugged tight being close to each other if they only knew what happen.-

*Annie was still a little sore from the fucking he gave her but she played it off. When she and her brother hugged she whispered in his ear* "ill show you how big of a slut I am soon. Name the time and place" *she made sure her parents weren't looking and bite his neck sinking her teeth in. She let go and step out of his reach giggling* "oops"

-He grins as the parents went about there life now and Leon dragged his sister in to his room. -"Annie talk to me a bit. Tell me your likes what big brother can expect form his little cum slut."

"I like the taste of cum, even my own but especially yours." * Annie licked her lips at the memory. She snapped herself out of it and continued* "When you left I promised my self I turned into the perfect t slut for you. So I found a teacher. He showed me how to suck dick, how to take anal and popped my cherry. I learned a lot brother but he was just a teacher, nothing more"

-He looked to her.-"So Dirty names turns you on, Costumes, public fucking, anything else i should know about?"-he said as he was tempted to go shopping at the mall and a few other things he had in mind.-

"One other thing, I am willing to try anything with you" *She smiled and laid on his bed. It felt good to let it all out. She wondered what he was thinking about. Probably wanted another round . If he did she was ready*

-He smiled.-"Well i must go for now. You are always welcome at the apartment and I will never say no to you." I work tomorrow at the wear house if you come at my lunch hour We can have a bit of fun at the ware house. If you dress for it."-he kissed her cheek and got up as he hugged her saying good bye he blew a kiss to his sister from his car and took off. Getting up the next day he picked up a tuna sandwich and 2 drinks for the day he also purchased a breakfast. He texted his sister what time he be on lunch since he forgot and waited till the 11am clock rang for his lunch. He got off around 2pm and started at 6am.-

*Annie got up early to get ready. She put on the dress Leon bought her along with the heels. She convenientally forgot to put on a bra or underwear. She grabbed her purse and keys. She locked the door and got into her car. She drove to see her brother at the warehouse*

-around 11 Leon smiled she might be here soon so he ate his tuna sandwich and noticed most of the guys had left the ware house to eat. But a few guys worked as the forklifts ran around the warehouse after he finished he could see a car pulling in to the yard he smiled it had to be Annie.-

*Annie parked her car and got out. It didn't take long to spot her brother but once she did walked as fast she could to him. She hugged him tight* "Miss me?"

-Leon smiled.-"You bet i did."-he said and brought her to the back of the warehouse where it was quieter and they wouldn't be found. as he pinned her to the Large crates.-"o I see you used the gift i gave you?"-he said and ran a hand over her body squeezing her breasts.-

*Annie gasped as he pinned down and squeezed her boobs* "Uh huh" *Her pussy was already wet and tingling for him."

-Leon kissed Annie as he caressed her body through the dress,enjoying the moment he had with his lovely sister. Leon ran a hand down her body and was a bit shocked but not completely at her with no panties on.-

*Annie watched her brother as he explored her body. It felt good to have his hands touch her body. A smile came across her face when his hand brushed her bare pussy.* "You told me to come dressed for it"

-that was true Leon exposed her breast and began sucking on them. Leon ran a hand over her clit as he began to finger her pussy. Leon gently bit down on her nipple sucking on it.-

*Annie moaned then bit her lip to keep quiet. Leon was playing her body like a violin and she was loving every minute of it. She spread her legs out on either side of the crate to give him better access*

-Leon soon proped her up on the crate and spread her legs diving his tongue in to her delicous juicy twat. Leon smiled and sucked on her pussy and his fingers rubbed her breasts pinching her nipples.-

*Annie put her fist in her mouth to muffle her moans. Her pussy felt so good. His tongue was shoot pleasure throughout her body. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to keep quiet*

-Leon grins as he slid two fingers in to her pussy licking her clit.-"Take your fist away your not going to attract anything."-he said as he sucked her clit enjoying the juices and his fingers diving in to her hot moist pussy.-

Back