Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
inadequate? but you're so good at finding size threads! indeed, i think your skill at finding 'em is so big...

oops, sorry: wrong thread!

ed

Eilan said:
My ignore list is now longer than my friend list.

[/size]

I'm always curious about who has whom on ignore. I uswd it once and ended up taking them off because I always looked at their posts anyway. :rolleyes: Hmmm. Interesting question...Stay tuned.

bobsgirl said:
Ewww. Reminds me of a practical joke we played in college.
yeah. lol. i know that one. you mean the one where you stroke the guy 'til he's almost ready to cum and then give him a bad ass case o' blue balls, right? :D

yeah. had that done to me too. :(

EJFan said:
yeah. lol. i know that one. you mean the one where you stroke the guy 'til he's almost ready to cum and then give him a bad ass case o' blue balls, right? :D

:eek: I would never do such a thing. :devil:

Well, hardly ever.

EJFan said:

Somehow I missed that one. Then again, I dreaded being called a prick tease.

silverwhisper said:
gah! i've started blogging! i can't shut the fuck up!

shaddap, CF! :p

ed

I checked out your blog and noticed that you're a fan of the Food Network. I was watching Rachael Ray's $40 a day last night and it made me want to book a reservation to Cape Cod in the fall. The clam chowder she was eating was calling my name. Afterward she was showing differing eateries in Portland Oregon that I must go to in the future.

Ed, do you ever watch the reality cooking shows? (i.e. Top Chef on Bravo or Hell's Kitchen on Fox).

denae: i deplore "reality TV" so i generally try to avoid such shows as best i can, sadly. a very good friend of mine recently departed portland: if he's reading, perhaps he can provide a few insights.

i love rachael ray. i generally like most of the things she makes, they're simple to make, and she makes me think shockingly naughty things. :>

ed

silverwhisper said:
denae: i deplore "reality TV" so i generally try to avoid such shows as best i can, sadly. a very good friend of mine recently departed portland: if he's reading, perhaps he can provide a few insights.

i love rachael ray. i generally like most of the things she makes, they're simple to make, and she makes me think shockingly naughty things. :>

ed

she is one of favorites despite being almost terminally perky.

silverwhisper said:
i love rachael ray. i generally like most of the things she makes, they're simple to make, and she makes me think shockingly naughty things.
i'll take giada delaurentis over RR any day, i'm sorry to say.

btw... did you see rachel is going to have her own daytime show on ABC in the fall?

EJFan said:
i'll take giada delaurentis over RR any day, i'm sorry to say.

btw... did you see rachel is going to have her own daytime show on ABC in the fall?

I've only watched Giada's show a couple of times. Everything looks mouthwatering to me and you can tell she really enjoys cooking.

I saw that RR has a daytime show coming, but I'm not planning on watching it.

Denae said:
I've only watched Giada's show a couple of times. Everything looks mouthwatering to me and you can tell she really enjoys cooking.

I saw that RR has a daytime show coming, but I'm not planning on watching it.
i'm not planning on watching her show either... i'm not much on daytime tv. i am, however, waiting for giada's playboy spread. not that there's one planned, but i'd sure buy the issue. :)

silverwhisper said:

ed

I can appreciate what you're saying about reality tv. I like Top Chef and Project Runway because I'm intrigued by the creative mind. Hell's Kitchen is nothing but over the top drama and bullshit, whereas Top Chef invites the chefs to take a ball (so to speak) and run with it-more individualism and creativity.

I do like to watch Emeril too. Something sexy about that man, but that's not why I watch (honest).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back