Usernames to Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
New account is 4dazeleft.

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.thread.list/0/0/4dazeleft/1

At the risk of going off-topic, I want to point this out.

TJChurch:

uses multiple identities
lies to the point his stories become nonsense
has a low to average IQ
is extremely self-absorbed
refuses to accept rejection
insists all rejections are because of a problem with the other person
interacts antisocially
lives in a fantasy world
insults or makes death threats to anyone and anything that shows him his fantasy isn't reality

Am I the only one who knows these are the basic traits of a serial killer?

I love this post of mine, and his lie response to it. He says he doesn't use multiple identities at the same time, but here he is posting as both peterbarry3 and rippitydoo, after he's voted in a poll as both of them.
 
I love this post of mine, and his lie response to it. He says he doesn't use multiple identities at the same time, but here he is posting as both peterbarry3 and rippitydoo, after he's voted in a poll as both of them.

And there's the others too. From reltasdnalor to peterbarry3, he changed between the accounts every chance he got. The only way he can say he didn't use them at the same time is that he never logged into them all at the exact same time but in hours of each other. Plus he says he self-rates and maliciously rates others, so he has more he uses for that even now.

He's a bad joke. And he clearly has no life since he insists on reposting this shit and babysitting the site to see when the moderators do their job and get rid of him.
 
Once again, it's truth time!!

1] Never logged-in to 2 names on CHYOO site on same day unless one of them was banished.

2] Also, you (not I) are the ones who say I self-rate or maliciously rate others, & you will never prove it.

I'll translate.

Once again, it's time to twist the truth!!

1] Doesn't mean I didn't jump between unbanned accounts, using one today, another tomorrow, etc. Or I could log in to more than 2 every day.

2] If Kaitou removes my posts, then they never existed. I also don't deny the self-rating because I actually do it.
 
Sorry everyone. This is hell_kaiser again, once again hacking one of TJChurch's accounts.

We probably would have believed this if you hadn't simultaneously posted the Tim nonsense alongside it.

I decided I'll take the holiday where everyone pretends to be something they're not & do the same: I'll pretend to be someone who normally tells the truth.

If you're pretending to be hell_kaiser, then that means hell_kaiser is normally a truth teller. And if he and V2 are the same person, then that means everything V2 posted was the truth. And if he posted the truth, then that means you were twisting the truth.

The truth is that what TJ/rippitydoo posted was the truth.

By your own admission, you just failed at your ruse. Or was that only for the above portion of the post and now you're Tim the loser again?

We all know he has never hacked into more than one account that existed simultaneously

No one mentioned hacking. Funny defense.

rated anyone low without reason

Which is an admission that you do rate low if there's a reason. And that doesn't mean the reason isn't malicious in nature. Another funny defense.

or rated himself at all (except for more-recently, because Torg banishing his accounts every hour allows it & he was already being accused of it, so why not?!)

So you don't, but you do? Contradiction!
 
Last edited:
antagonizing and patronizing him is the best approach for eliciting from him another confession of his rule violations

Everyone please observe the proof in the pudding:

I was pretending to be h_k pretending to be someone who tells the truth

We have his explicit admission that he's impersonated at least one user, as well as his implied confession to being a liar; he repeatedly identified the character as "someone who tells the truth" instead of himself. The implicit is even substantiated by the explicit, as the explicit references his perpetration of a deception.
 
furstofnovember banished last night and purged today.
 
Yes, same as you always do, without any reason, or even any proof they're attached to me or even know who I am/was.

Posting the same threads with all of your tells is ample proof. If you want reason, I made a whole topic explaining it, plus you confessed to several violations on three separate occasions. Pick a reason, you've done practically everything worthy of banishment.

Also, you continue to delete my threads from Mixermix's stories despite claiming you wouldn't do so.

So they are your threads. This admission counts as additional proof, thus making Torg's actions in the right.

Furthermore, you and mixermix have been told publicly, three times, that only extends to prior threads. Threads from new accounts are not spared.

We all know you, Kaitou, & k_k violate site & Forum rules

Really? Then perhaps you'd like to explain what rules we've violated.
 
First, his new account is loverherl1ps:

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.writer.summary/loveherl1ps

Proof of what?!

Proof that they're your threads. Seriously? You wanted proof we knew the threads were yours, and now you claim ignorant of what the evidence is supposed to verify? Are you really so mentally challenged that you cannot follow your own points?

I'd be writing & submitting the exact same threads no matter what my name.

Thanks for the admission that you're not original. Now we can add plagiarism to your list of violations.

1 The only thing I've ever done on CHYOO that was even perhaps worthy of banishment was create multiple usernames &/or have multiple Usernames going/active at once.

There's no rule against having multiple usernames, provided they're used properly and in a rule-following manner. You use them to exploit the auto-approve and auto-promote features (your confession), rate others with 1s for something as simple as putting the punctuation mark on the wrong side of a quotation mark (which is malicious, no matter what delusional drivel you believe), and evade banishment stemming from the prior two actions as well as your harassment of editors, impersonation of other users, and hacking of the site (specifically the blocked lists of various stories).

2 There would have been no reason to do that each time if Torg (or someone else, but I believe it to always have been him) hadn't banished each previous name, starting with "TJChurch" (a name that still has many threads in stories on the site).

There would be no reason to do it if you weren't violating the rules. We've given you ample opportunity to return peacefully, but then you spit in our faces and refuse to accept any responsibility.

3 There was never a reason to ban the name "TJChurch"..

I've given you that list of reasons, repeatedly.

Much the way I have often been misquoted as calling lies spam

You really want me to pick through the incinerator?

I believe doing something without reason is as much a rule-violation as anything I've ever done.

Agreed. Good thing you've given us ample reason.

Therefore, at worst, Torg & I break even.

Therefore, at worst, Torg is a rule-abiding moderator and you're a rule breaker.

Explaining it? You mean proving it/them to be a bunch of BS.

I try very hard not to call people bull shit, but if you insist, fine: You're a pile of bull shit.

I have done no such thing.

Black_Frost has quoted you admitting to self-rating. I have quoted you above admitting to perpetrating an impersonation of hell_kaiseV2 (and this one I can screenshot from the incinerator). I have you acknowledging the vast majority of the list in my topic (something else I can screenshot since you failed to properly use the html).

Do not confuse one's target with oneself.

Take your own advice. The only tactic you have is projection, and it's been overplayed to the point that no one is falling for it anymore.

Nobody's denying they are my threads.

You said he has no proof that the account was yours. Which is it?

Regardless, his actions were/are never in the right.

Since you're a constant problem, getting rid of you is always in the right.

More BS. Not only does the first post in this thread list how many threads each name had left/"spared" due to being supplied in his stories

That would be the old accounts, the one we've repeatedly said are spared. Notice how it doesn't extend to new accounts? That the new ones are only spared if someone else adds a child thread? How exactly is that "bull shit"?

But one of Torg's posts (which has conveniently disappeared, but was quoted by hell_kaiser) says, "The only stories being completely spared are mixermix's, since he requested that Tim's threads not be deleted."

You mean this post? Funny how it's not deleted, and never could have been since only Laurel and Manu have the ability to remove posts from the incinerator. And if you really wish to claim they're in on this effort, enlighten us to why they wouldn't banish you and instead only harass you.

No mention of what names or any dates separating the spared from the slaughtered.

You mean like this post, or this post? Like I said, you lie and have severely impaired cognitive ability, ability which is even further impaired when you're angry. Also, are you aware all experts agree that such anger is a sign of decreased brain function?

I did before, & it got deleted, so I'm not about to bother listing them again.

Translation: You have no reasons and simply don't like the fact that we enforce the rules, an act which invariably results in your banishment. In fact, that point was made quite clear when you had to reference a fake package and impersonate hell_kaiserV2 in a moronic effort to have us banished.

Besides, I have no doubt you (any of you) know it's a violation when you're doing it, & little doubt you smile while doing it.

How could we since you can't name at least one violation without fabricating a tale, a clear indication that there are no violations (as if the truth actually needs proving aginst your claims)?
 
Last edited:
Why waste creativity when it's only going to get banished, and all of its work undone?!

So you won't waste creativity on usernames since they'll be banished, yet you'll submit threads that will be deleted anyway? Wouldn't that be an admission that you're either not the least bit intelligent or not the least bit creative?

(I've contacted you, H-K, & Torg, as I still remain open to ending this without your permanent banishments if we can agree on steps.)

I don't know why you're contacting hell_kaiserV2 since he doesn't have a say in whether or not we initiate a deal, but after the previous "negotiations" we're not discussing an arrangement. Your contests are run with a clear bias in your favor - given that you claimed a mistake is the same as a lie, a rule could be added after the terms are set, and your opponents lacked the ability to consent to participation - and the contract without a contest is shown to be worthless by your own words (which remain standing, before you go making claims that demonstrate your inability to find your own nose). You demand "following the conditions of the deal cannot be a condition of the deal itself," which is tantamount to "I will not follow any conditions of the deal once the deal becomes an inconvenience," while simultaneously insisting you be allowed to shirk the repercussions of your history for as long as possible and strip us of a means to ensure you follow the deal. Permanent banishment is the only option you've left us; and quite frankly, I can't believe someone who states he has better things to do even cares about belonging to the point he's circumvented banishment over 100 times. Go do one of those better things and leave the rest of us in peace.
 
Last edited:
Now he's rolandsatler1

Tim, rub those two brain cells of yours together for once and get a clue. Those are only spared because they have someone else's threads attached. If you had something better to do, you wouldn't be coming back. If we misunderstood the rules, we didn't lie, we made a mistake, proving Kaitou's point that your rules make a mistake the same thing as a lie. But that's not the case since your rules didn't say one thing about reposts. Proof?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/rk9t.jpg/

Your post. Where does it say reposts don't count? That rule wasn't added until after you reposted.
 
My word are you stupid, Tim. Every time I think you've hit rock bottom, you post something even more moronic. Worse yet, you've actually managed to exhaust my pity for you.

2 Nobody can attach threads to anyone else's work until the first work is approved

False. Threads can be added to denied threads, and the fifth option trick also circumvents thread approval procedures.

Torg often removes my new threads before the editor can even read, let alone approve them

"Often" is not synonymous with "constantly"; by your admission, Torg could provide an opening for mixermix or anyone else to supply new threads. In fact, he's done so already with your rolandsatler1 account.

so that's not the reason.

Really? Rather odd assertion considering that was his reason for sparing a sexdayslepht thread.

3 Misunderstanding the rules is not what you did

Therefore, we were correct in declaring you the loser, both of the contest and in general.

Each side believed one thing to be the case when it was believed by the other side they were something else. Since neither was ever proven true, that's not a misunderstanding of set rules.

So believing the rules meant something different isn't misunderstanding the rules?

4 Your little "imageshack" thing means nothing. It does not say that reposts don't count. However, what you did was not a repost.

True, but what you did was a repost, and a lie. Thus, why you lost.

A simple repost is me reposting the same posts in threads of this Forum that are deleted multiple times a day, or reposts of threads on the CHYOO site. When You or Kaitou repost something I said, supposedly quoting me (without any proof I ever actually said it, since my post you are supposedly quoting has still been deleted, that is different. That is the quoting poster posting, in this case, a lie.

When you reposted, I didn't delete it until after you decided to renege. Thus, we did not falsely quote anyone, and everyone with eyes would know it. Furthermore, even without it, I could retrieve the post from the incinerator and prove we did not lie about your words, thus making the quoted post a lie, as well as making your rebuttal a lie, two if we count the assertion that the rules omitted reposts.

Additionally, you originally claimed we lied by saying you lied and lost, not by deliberately misquoting you. Image attached, and I quote:

It was stated I lost. However, that in fact is a lie, & therefore a loss by the other side.

The fact that you lack consistency is sufficient evidence of your own defeat, and your desire to shirk responsibilities. Thus why you've lost the right to post, why you've lost the right to demand a rematch, and why you can't be trusted with any sort of deal unless we initiate a probation period (which you refused; on this note, go over my posts and see you're the one who wanted to be treated like a new member - thereby attempting to evade 10 years worth of responsibility).

Finally, you're exploiting the absence of posts to change your posts' contents. Instead of going for the evidence I can't touch and would have to be legitimate, let's play the game of turnabout. Since your posts are consistently deleted, that means there's no proof your post were reposts, and therefore they're not reposts. Thus, they satisfy the conditions necessary to your loss. Simply put: you lose, again.

The underlying truths are:

1.) In hindsight you've made the rules of that contest benefit you, indicating you will attempt to do this ahead of time in a second contest.
2.) Anyway you twist the rules to benefit yourself, I can and will slingshot it back in your face to prove you lost and are attempting to not follow through on the conditions of the deal.
 

Attachments

  • Contest Admission.jpg
    Contest Admission.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Yes, they are.

No, that person posts in their own voice. You just don't know the difference since you can only read one voice.

Also, the person controlling this new "bushgore" account is not me, or (that I'm aware) anyone I know... Simply more lies put forth by those who have long been against me on both these Forums & the site

Making it an impersonator. I still can't believe someone would impersonate you, but that means I told the truth. bushgore claimed the threads as their own and is using your name. That is lying, if we can believe you (lol).

without me existing on these places (which I, in reality, permanently left some time ago)

If you permanently left, you wouldn't be posting here.

This proves you're an idiot and that you have no life outside of CHYOO (things your blog proved anyway before it was taken down).
 
Actually, "that person" (which you & I both know is you) often posts/posted in their own poor attempt to sound/read like me.

That person makes it very clear they're not you. They don't even use the same rules as you. They couldn't be more obviously a different person.

Also, I can read many different voices.

Surprising. Now how about writing dialogue in different voices to prove it?

I can't see why anyone would not want to impersonate me

Nobody likes you, you're consistently blocked, constantly banished, and a complete hack. That's why.

the vast majority of high-rating feedback I receive from others (along with thousands of thread-approvals)

This part of your post can't be describing you. You are constantly downrated. You keep whining about how people don't approve your threads. You whine about the poor feedback you receive. You have a pathetically low approval rating in the poll. Need me to continue?

proves me to be one of the best writers on the site.

But none of that applies to you. So it proves nothing.

I must also mention I find it ironic you claim to be unable to believe someone would impersonate me, when you previously admitted to hacking several of my accounts, edited their posts (which you also admitted to doing), & own-&-control many of the accounts that are/were reported as being mine in this thread.

Even if I did (which I didn't and never admitted to, no matter how many times you wish it), none of that is impersonating. It's hacking (in the most stupid way), but it's not impersonation until they pass themselves off as you. The TJChurch account, since 2010, has clearly been run by someone else, they're not passing themselves off as you.

Nowhere, however, have I seen either "switch76" nor "bushgore" claiming themselves to be the creators of the threads.

Then email bushgore. I asked why they copied your threads, and said, "You must be talking about somebody else's threads, not my threads." Your name, your threads, your attitude. That is either you or impersonation.

This is not true; Their are innumerable users online that visit message-boards/Forums like this one solely to read without themselves posting much, if at all. I would be doing the same here, except that while I was gone, reading these threads proved that many members continued to have what I previously pointed-out was an obsession with me &/or my online activity.

"Their are..." FAIL! Add that to the long list of errors you've written, under "Ones Kaitou Can't Be Blamed For."

Even if you're visiting, that means you haven't left. If you're posting, then you're not like those other users. Nobody is making you post. The only one with the obsession is you. You're obsessed with proving something that's fake. That's both your talent and our obsession. The only reason we can find you is you keep posting in stories we like. You keep coming back to keep tabs on us and talk about how everyone loves you, even though topic after topic talks about how you're downrated and hated.

Actually, neither have been proven, which would be impossible to do, as neither were ever true.

They have been, because they are true. You're just too stupid to see it.

(However, your admittance to repeatedly visiting & reading my blog is a needless piece of proof of the aforementioned obsession.)

So I'm not supposed to read a blog you kept talking about?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top