The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we hire some ourselves, when she's not looking, and pay them with booze filched from the bar?

Funny that you should mention that. There's this line outside . . .

Pharaohs-Handmaidens-Stretched-Canv.jpg

Funny that you should mention that. There's this line outside . . .

Are you gentlemen so spoiled here that you have forgotten how to bathe yourselves?

Alternatively, with all the women dropping by, couldn't you work out some sort of barter system? I don't seem to be short of offers for someone to scrub my back...I know I'd return the favour.

Hey all... It's been awhile... I feel horrible that I didn't make it to the Chicago Litogetether and in hindsight it was a bad decision not to go...

I'll try to get my ass over here more often......

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and horny as ever...

Anyone around? The gazebo is up, the flowers are planted and I finally get to enjoy some free time.

I'm here! Resting my feet after delivering leaflets in the blazing sunshine.

(A sunny Bank Holiday weekend. Almost unheard of!)

The weather is grand here as well. Glorious even. I'm exhausted and the bugs nearly ate me alive today, but I finally have my little oasis put together. I love my gazebo. It's a child/husband-free zone. :D

The weather is grand here as well. Glorious even. I'm exhausted and the bugs nearly ate me alive today, but I finally have my little oasis put together. I love my gazebo. It's a child/husband-free zone. :D

Hey Molly,
How's the orchid doing? I just took a zucchini cake out of the oven and am about to get my clothes back on (we had 55 minutes while the cake baked) and head back out to the veggie bed to pick, weed and pour on fish goo. Great stuff fish goo. :D

My child and wife free zone is my workshop shed at the bottom of the garden. Guarenteed so by having a lock to which only I have a key!

Hey Molly,
How's the orchid doing? I just took a zucchini cake out of the oven and am about to get my clothes back on (we had 55 minutes while the cake baked) and head back out to the veggie bed to pick, weed and pour on fish goo. Great stuff fish goo. :D

The orchid is going great. I'm afraid to take it outside due to the bugs, but it seems to be thriving right where it is so that's where it will stay.

55 minutes? Hell, boy--that's enough time to ring the bell a couple of times.

Not too bad for someone who had to work today and again tomorrow :rolleyes:

Bummer, dude. Must suck to be you this weekend. Wish I could offer you appropriate comfort. How's Wenchie and the Wenchettes?

Not at all. I just say things as I see them. Nothing to read between the lines.

Okay, because for a minute there, I thought you were saying that I'm a little difficult to deal with. I'm pleasant, damn it! If you don't believe me, I may just have to get my cane out. :caning:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back