ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RebeccaLeah said:
*eyeing the ball and then EK*
Hmmmm.....
*knocking EK backwards to fall on the table behind her, quickly tying her arms and legs to the four table legs*
Not quite.....
*pulling the rope (so sue me I changed it to work better) tighter, making sure she's stretched out all the way across the table*
Better....Damn where's Charley when I need her!

That is to such a level of cheating, I can't even begin to express myself!
*Laying across the table, totally indisposed*
Now how am I supposed to clean, or to play with that ball of yar- er, rope, if I'm in such a compromising position?
And it looks like it's just us... so you're going to have to come up with something on your own, lol.

Hehehe. :devil:

EmeraldKitten said:
That is to such a level of cheating, I can't even begin to express myself!
*Laying across the table, totally indisposed*
Now how am I supposed to clean, or to play with that ball of yar- er, rope, if I'm in such a compromising position?
And it looks like it's just us... so you're going to have to come up with something on your own, lol.

Hehehe. :devil:

I don't have to think of anything. :D You're staying there for the morning crowd. You're breakfast. :devil: I'd get my rest if I were you. Sweet dreams Kitten. ;)

Anyone have a cure for the evil spiral of stress and insomnia? The two have been feeding off each other for weeks upon weeks now & I'm about to crack. :rolleyes:

Any advice?

minsue said:
Anyone have a cure for the evil spiral of stress and insomnia? The two have been feeding off each other for weeks upon weeks now & I'm about to crack. :rolleyes:

Any advice?

I'm sorry kid, but the only thing that has ever helped me with that is to ride it out. Which it sounds like you are trying to do and not having much success with.

Sleeping pills? Or do they just make you a drowsy insomniac who still can't sleep, like they do to me...

If you were here with me we could attempt exhaustion via orgasm....

Belegon said:
I'm sorry kid, but the only thing that has ever helped me with that is to ride it out. Which it sounds like you are trying to do and not having much success with.

Sleeping pills? Or do they just make you a drowsy insomniac who still can't sleep, like they do to me...

If you were here with me we could attempt exhaustion via orgasm....

Considering I'm drugged now, I'm beginning to doubt the efficacy of sleeping pills. :rolleyes:

They used to work. Not so much anymore...

Maybe the 3 day weekend will help.

minsue said:
Considering I'm drugged now, I'm beginning to doubt the efficacy of sleeping pills. :rolleyes:

They used to work. Not so much anymore...

Maybe the 3 day weekend will help.

*hugs*
You can have all my tiredness, it's enough to keep you out for a week.

I'm lonely and it really really really sucks.

RebeccaLeah said:
*hugs*

Agreed, lonely sucks. And computers don't give very good tactile feedback, so this may not help as much as I would like it to, but still....

~HUGS~

You are loved babe, even if we are not there to give ya the physical side of it...

:heart:

Belegon said:
Agreed, lonely sucks. And computers don't give very good tactile feedback, so this may not help as much as I would like it to, but still....

~HUGS~

You are loved babe, even if we are not there to give ya the physical side of it...

:heart:

Thanks sweetie. :rose: That helps.

RebeccaLeah said:
*hugs*

I've got plenty of tiredness, but I'll take it off your hands, hun.

heartsmiles.gif

Get your day off to a good start tomorrow, sweets

Here, a lil fun one to bring a smile (I hope)...

How Many Licks Does It Take?

Striated lines
of cherry candy
swirling
spinning
caressed
in a wet embrace
in a rose canyon
how I wish
I were a lollipop.

minsue said:
I've got plenty of tiredness, but I'll take it off your hands, hun.

heartsmiles.gif

Get your day off to a good start tomorrow, sweets

That made me smile. I love you goosey. :heart:

Yum. Can I have a lick of you Bel? :p

RebeccaLeah said:
That made me smile. I love you goosey. :heart:

Yum. Can I have a lick of you Bel? :p

See? Now you are making me smile...

...the answer, of course, is HELL YES!

Belegon said:
See? Now you are making me smile...

...the answer, of course, is HELL YES!

*lick*
Mmm, but I bet I shouldn't do a tootsie pop commercial, huh?
*lick*
One....
*lick*
Two....
:devil:

RebeccaLeah said:
*lick*
Mmm, but I bet I shouldn't do a tootsie pop commercial, huh?
*lick*
One....
*lick*
Two....
:devil:

Well, just don't bite too hard...and remember, sex is a chinese dinner for two....it isn't over until you both get your cookies.

By which I mean that I fully intend to do unto you what is done unto me...

...plus, I was kinda thinking more of a blow pop....

sorry, bad pun...

Belegon said:
Well, just don't bite too hard...and remember, sex is a chinese dinner for two....it isn't over until you both get your cookies.

By which I mean that I fully intend to do unto you what is done unto me...

Ahhhh.....Um, in that case prepare to be bitten, a lot.

With that I give in and go to sleep to dream of fangs, soft feathers and tootsie pops. Sweet dreams. :kiss:

*locking myself in the office and curling up in the coffin*

RebeccaLeah said:
Ahhhh.....Um, in that case prepare to be bitten, a lot.

With that I give in and go to sleep to dream of fangs, soft feathers and tootsie pops. Sweet dreams. :kiss:

*locking myself in the office and curling up in the coffin*

sleep well gorgeous...

Morning all.
I wish it wasn't.

Min, sorry you're having such a hard time. I've got locked into my own cycle of stress and semi-insomnia......and the good old menopause to just add a bit of variety to the sleep-non sleep pattern.

Such fun. Not.

I'm not sure which is worse, not sleeping at all; or waking up every hour, and the consequent 5 or 6 times each night trying to get back to sleep. And then dragging my exhausted ass off to work and trying to stay awake, and not tell my boss in a moment of exhaustion-driven loathing, just what an asshole he is and how much I really dislike him.

I wish I could help hun. I'm almost at the stage of considering paying someone to come round and just knock me out at 10pm with a lump of 4 x 4. Or a heavy iron frying pan - whichever is to hand.

Mat :rose:

ugh.. morning peeps.. coffees on
RG the funky coffees in the pot on the right.... i think.

coffeecat.jpg

Morning, people. Thanks for the coffee, vella.

(Notices who's tied to a table)

Hmm. The Breakfast of Champions. Purrfect.

(Runs a finger along Kitten's stomach)

Soft and tender, just the way it should be.

(Pushes past the belt of her pants. I'm assuming she's dressed like her AV)

I don't think that's what my doctor had in mind when he said I should get more fibre in my diet.

(Sluices his fingers around the rapidly heating folds. Pull his hand out and licks his fingers)

Yum. Delicious.

Nice start to the morning. Off to browse, back soon.

CharleyH said:
Watch it - Remec is all flirt no action! :D:devil:

<gasp>
:eek:
I *knew* I should've popped back by here just briefly before leaving yesterday...<sigh> <shake head>

Y'know....that sounds suspicously like a challenge....<eyebrow doing its best to rise>

<g>

Well, coffee's done. It's time for work, so I'm off.

Be good.

(Stops by Kitten's table. Strokes her face, then runs hand down neck, between lovely breasts, across stomach to finish with a little pet between the legs.)

I'm sure Becca, Abs, or vella will be here to finish you off soon. I would love to do so myself, but haven't the time.

wake up people.
Abs, where are ya babe?
Charley, im missing your ascerbic tongue this morning. come abuse me ok?
RG, enjoy your day
EK, i think you have too many clothes on in that av... *hint* (im so damn subtle)
Honey, i hope today is treating you well.
CD, sucking up all the coffee?

if i missed you... well, i suppose you can slap my ass.. *grin*

vella_ms said:

EK, i think you have too many clothes on in that av... *hint* (im so damn subtle)

Here Vella, there were some scissors behind the bar...

if i missed you... well, i suppose you can slap my ass.. *grin*

Oh goody! Like I really need an excuse to want to touch you anywhere...

Morning Litsters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back