How to log into Lit chat?

Where is the chat feature anyway???

I'm kinda new here as well, and I was searching for it all over the Lit boards, setting, control panel etc, but do not see any reference to it anywhere. How does one access (supposing it is up) it? - Thanks.:confused:

Same issue here, it's been forever since I've been able to access the chat. Just brings up the tool and hangs on initializing. Also, is it me or is the base chat page the same page its been for 4-5 years now still saying they're testing a new chat?

Same issue here, it's been forever since I've been able to access the chat. Just brings up the tool and hangs on initializing. Also, is it me or is the base chat page the same page its been for 4-5 years now still saying they're testing a new chat?

I think it's been like that for longer than 5 years, perhaps nearer 10!

I do miss the chat, there were a lot of people I only knew from there, and now they seem lost forever.

Just following up on all the others. It's Nov. 4, 2013, and chat still appears to be down :confused: Also, no comments from the management. :(

I know, so sad. I just hope against hope it's back up soon. There is really nothing else out there like it!

it worked this afternoon

...for about 90 minutes and then it went POOF. haven't been able to log in since then. now cue the inordinate amount of ninnies saying "drink" or "there's a chat function"? or "i've been in there for 5 straight hours" or any other useless, unhelpful drivel as they rain down the hate.

Yeah...It was up last night (UK time) for a couple of hours. Had a great time chatting with people and made a couple of friends.

I'm wondering if there is a server issue and it has to be manually rebooted or whatever?
Thats why it never seems to stay up for long.

Lit Chat News

"Latest Chat News: 10/15/09 - we're testing a new chat server for our flash chat. Please let us know if it seems faster or slower!"

Miss it too. I did try asking one of the moderators via a PM but got absolutely zilch by way of response.

I suggest giving up on Lit Chat and moving to an alternative platform. Unfortunately, I haven't found one as versatile as the custom chat software here.

Miss it too. I did try asking one of the moderators via a PM but got absolutely zilch by way of response.

I suggest giving up on Lit Chat and moving to an alternative platform. Unfortunately, I haven't found one as versatile as the custom chat software here.

I got a reply from Laurel. Apparently there is a limit of 500 simultaneous chatters but that really doesn't explain why I can't get in at say 9.00am GMT weekdays. You're lucky to get a total of 50 at that time. I think the provider is ripping them off. Personally it would be great to have something that would work on tablets too. Neither android or iOs really have any support for flash or java based chat.

I asked this recently on the general page. I haven't found any other comparable sites, does anyone else know of any?

I asked this recently on the general page. I haven't found any other comparable sites, does anyone else know of any?

There are two sites I can say that are quite good.

xxxchatters is very good, near unlimited users, ease of use is also very good and everyone is very friendly.

Chatropolis is a little hit and miss plenty of rooms but with a Max of 25 people per room. Private chats all happen on the main screen a real headache when people are posting images too.

For iOS and Android users Chatropolis does work.

Hopefully this is not read as spam if so I will re-edit.

Lit Chat Dead?

If lit chat is dead, why don't they just kill the link?

The lack of maintenance is baffling.

I am baffled.

If lit chat is dead, why don't they just kill the link?

The lack of maintenance is baffling.

I am baffled.

Could be an oblique way of getting people to visit the site.

They come for the chatroom find it is not working then end up on the forum or reading the stories, leading to a growth in literotica users.

Or, they cannot be arsed to remove it.

i cannot get it to work either wish it would work i love to sex chat

an alternative

freechatnow.com but its not like lit was, not nearly as good

Another member suggested another site that is very similar, but couldn't post the name here. If you're curious message me and I'll pass along her suggestion.

Back