University Of Wisconsin Teaching Students It’s “Unfair” To Be White….

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Posts
55,323
University Of Wisconsin Teaching Students It’s “Unfair” To Be White….


unfair.jpg


Lib logic: If you don’t feel guilty for being born with white skin you’re a racist.

Via Campus Reform:


The University of Wisconsin – Superior (UWS) is sponsoring a campaign that teaches students it is “unfair” to be white, a university spokesperson confirmed to Campus Reform last Wednesday.

The controversial project, named the “Unfair Campaign,” exists to teach students that “systems and institutions are set up for us [whites]” and as such are “unfair.” The campaign’s slogan, as it appears on its official website, is “it’s hard to see racism when you’re White.”

The project disseminates its controversial message through an aggressive campaign of online videos, billboards, and lectures.

Posters produced by the group feature a number of Caucasians with slogans like “is white skin really a fair skin?” sharpied on their faces.
 
You know all people are special. This seeing people as only the color of their skin is the problem.
 
California School Tells Students American Flag Bandanas, Chanting “USA, USA” Is Racist…




Groan-inducing.

Via Fox News:


A group of students at a California high school basketball game were told to remove patriotic bandanas and stop chanting “USA, USA” because school administrators wanted to be sensitive to other spectators.

The incident occurred during a basketball last week between Camarillo High School and Rio Mesa High School in Ventura County.

A school administrator pulled aside four boys and told them to either remove their American flag bandanas or leave the game. The boys complied but returned to lead the crowd in a chant of “USA, USA.” [...]

But Gabe Soumakian, the superintendent of the Oxnard Union School District, told Fox News there were “racial overtones” to the chant
 
no wonder "kids" graduate with debt ad no future

Dey Iznt Lernin Nuthin
 
seems the lunacy is widespread

Wisconsin University Joins Campaign Saying It’s ‘Unfair’ to be White


By Andrew Johnson



The University of Wisconsin–Superior became the latest school to join the Unfair Campaign, which looks to bring attention to the “unfairness” of being white. The campaign’s slogan is “It’s hard to see racism when you’re white” and claims that “society was set up for us.” Below is a PSA ad:



A UWS spokeswoman told Campus Reform that the university is sponsoring the campaign because it is an “opportunity on our campus to talk about all privilege and to create conversation” as well as to “learn and to grow together.” The university is planning to hold events with the Unfair Campaign and have professors discuss the project.

Last year, the University of Minnesota Duluth, which is less than ten miles away from UWS, dropped its sponsorship of the Unfair Campaign, saying that it was “divisive” and “alienating” to the student body. Interestingly, other institutions in the Duluth/Superior metro area are also involved with the Unfair Campaign, including Lake Superior College, the City of Duluth mayor’s office Human Rights Commission and American Indian Commission, St. Louis County Public Health and Human Services, and several area churches.
 
Schools have been teaching white guilt for years now. Kids are taught to hate their own race from a young age.

Hey maybe that is why rory hates himself and other white people so damn much!

Too bad that he never finished high school.
 
I THINK THE OXNARD SCHOOL AUTHORITIES SHOULD BE FIRED FOR THEIR RACIST ASSUMPTION THAT HISPANICS AREN’T AMERICANS. Shameful.
 
Truth Is Hate = Liberal Logic



Depictions of 9/11 Now an Islamophobic Hate Crime in New Jersey

by Daniel Greenfield, FrontPageMag

The Muslim Student Association is an arm of the Muslim Brotherhood. All three leaders of Al Qaeda were members of the Muslim Brotherhood… including Osama bin Laden. The MSA has been involved in funding terrorists and a large number of MSA presidents have gone on to join Al Qaeda.

But what is additionally troubling about this story is that the mere depiction of September 11 is now considered a hate crime.


Montclair State University is investigating a bias incident in which someone drew a picture of planes hitting the World Trade Center on the door of a Muslim student group’s headquarters, campus officials said today. [snip]

Is scrawling a depiction of 9/11 on the door of a Muslim organization linked to that terrorist attack by way of its ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda a hate crime? [snip]

The MSA has always argued that its attacks on Israel are political and protected by free speech. So when the MSA depicts Israel as a Nazi state and terrorists as heroes, it is practicing free speech. The MSA in conjunction with SJP has picketed Holocaust memorials while screaming hate. But that’s not a bias incident. That’s free speech
 
A lawsuit is a definite possibility. This outrageous propaganda campaign is clearly an attempt to create a hostile environment and cause white students to drop out of college. These schools should be wary of the money this could end up costing them.
 
The posters remind me of ethnic incitement posters from fascist countries against Jews and other ethnic minorities. I'm surprised they didn't use cartoon caracatures instead of actual pictures.
 
The posters remind me of ethnic incitement posters from fascist countries against Jews and other ethnic minorities. I'm surprised they didn't use cartoon caracatures instead of actual pictures.

"Whites" are becoming a convenient psycho-social replacement for the role "Jews" used to fulfill as the scapegoat for society's problems and a cause individual's can blame their personal failures on.

Many people will understandibly be offended by the comparison, and obviously the magnitude is still far from the anti-Semitism of the past, but there seem to be some similarities and they are growing, particularly under the current administration.
 
Back
Top