Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
todays color:kiss::kiss::devil:

blue yes and yours a re sooooo cute :kiss::kiss::devil:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7521[1].JPG
    IMG_7521[1].JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I have several pairs...... My favorites are the boy cut style in lace or satin. I love how they hug my body, and it never seems to fail that as soon as I put them on, I start leaking precum immediately. Slowly running my fingers along my ass, teasing my balls, and lightly touching my cock sends me into overdrive. My ex-gf loved to caress me when I wore them.
 
todays lil knick :kiss::kiss::devil:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7524[1].JPG
    IMG_7524[1].JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7527[1].JPG
    IMG_7527[1].JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 24
Absolutely, I recently had one of the funnest and funniest dates of my life with a guy that was fully dressed as a woman. He also looked fabulous in the lingerie he wore under his dress, I can honestly say that he had legs and a butt most of us women would have died for!
 
no....total turn off for me if it was a guy i was with but if it was a male friend id be cool helping them choose lingerie
 
Love the feeling of my wife jerking me off while I'm wearing her thong. Not sure if it's the idea of it or the feeling of it, luckily she likes it to.
 
Alil red lace today :kiss::kiss::devil:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7533[1].JPG
    IMG_7533[1].JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7536[1].JPG
    IMG_7536[1].JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 43
For my part I like to be humiliated, so I wear panties more to make girls laugh at me than for my own pleasure. It's really rare, but if you can get a hot girl and you pull down your trousers to reveal a nice, tight pair of ladies panties, preferably cotton, maybe with a little bow or something, seeing the facial expression change from curiosity, to confusion, to outright amusement is usually enough to make me explode there and then!

That said, I do have a pair of black satin panties that feel fantastic when I rub myself off through them... Heck, i'm just an equal opportunities pervert!

I think you are the only one who has got the situation right in fantasy at least. Many women like the power of humiliating and embarassing a man, and if she catches him wearing her knickers that is the ideal power.

It makes us wonder if he wants to be a woman or even a little girl and can move on to more fantasy thoughts of pretty little dresses and shiny shoes.

The other point that crosses her mind especially if it is an older man in authority is whether he really wanted to be caught and humiliated in the first place.

MaryR
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top