I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also love heels (most of my stories feature women in heels) but I wonder what you meant by girls in heels MARRIED. Not around here, most of the girls I see are in "runners". If you go to the big city like Toronto, you see the girls in offices and the like wearing them.

Miranda owns a few pair, but the more I know her, the more unique I think she is. Of course, I am biased.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I wonder, are our LIT older guys leg men, boob men, arse men or something else????

My favorite part is the eyes and what's behind them. A sexy woman comes in all shapes and sizes, but it's attitude and confidence that make her sexy! The eyes rarely can lie...
:devil::kiss:
 
I love older men. I am 23 and I usually go for men in their mid to late fifties and up. Although, recently...i have been interested in guys in their 40's.

Well at 48, you could enjoy the best of both worlds, huh? You have wonderful curves and a lot of kinks that I like... read Special Research Project and see let me know what you think. :kiss::devil:
 
Wel-cum to the site UKBabe. Most Yanks won't understand the firecracker reference. I do, as I know the history of Guy Fawkes, plus it also happens to be my brother's birthday.

BrettJ in Canada
 
morning

Though not new to thus thread, I've lurked and read many times, I'm returning to lit after some time away.

I truly am amazed that so many lovely ladies think old gents are attractive. I just wanted to say thanks for giving this old fella such enjoyment of your thread.

I'm always open for new friends and chat. I love to exchange emails, texts and have several messenger type apps. I'm one that enjoys a momentary thrill, I prefer a friendship and real emotion. In fact I crave it.

Thanks for your thread and letting me express my gratitude.
 
Last edited:
Happy to Make Happy!!

Dear All


Loving all the attention and reading the posts!! :)

Glad to be appreciated
 
And...

...just where in the hell have I been? Shit. So this is where you all are. I gotta start getting out more. I can't believe I've never been here before. :catroar:
 
thread

Wow, just found this thread as well. I am a very fit 43 year old married male. I love that we are getting some appreciation on this thread. I think it is sexy to be over 40 and fit. Hit me up on pm or yahoo if u want to chat. :)
 
Love this thread, so nice to be gray and considered sexy. Any ladies want to chat drop me a PM. If not have a fun day.
 
Hey! 49 mwm that would love to pm with a lovely young (or young at heart) lady.
 
Lover older men...older the better

old_happy_man_244x183.jpg
 
Do we push older mens hearts rate to a dangerous level

If we pushed the tease factor and set older mens hearts racing - are we in danger of setting of pace makers?? :)


- I don't care.... I just care if I made him smile...
 
Good Morning to all the lovelies out there that appreciate mature men! Hope your weekend is satisfying!
 
...just where in the hell have I been? Shit. So this is where you all are. I gotta start getting out more. I can't believe I've never been here before. :catroar:

Hi pfflyer....Yes this is where we check in now and then, but I only speak for myself. I have not had the pleasure of chatting with you but look forward to it in the future. Tell us what you love about older men please?? Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top