Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Bedtime

Getting ready for bed, taking a break from Star Wars but here is a photo!

Attachments

• stocking.jpg
    stocking.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 441
I think it would look fabulous :) If you so wish desire to draw this image I'd be honored. :)

It shall be a privilege, to cast your likeness to canvas my Lady, all be it digital it is still an honor. I shall be your da Vinci my Lady as I am far to masculine to be Michelangelo. After all he was a pretty boy. ;)

:) Why thank you. What would you like to do to them?

Oh wow, what would I like to do to them? Mmmm I would love to kiss and lick my way all around your breasts and areola. Then clamp my mouth over the nipple, suckling, flicking my tongue across it, nibbling on it. While doing that I would be fondling, caressing and pinching the other. Switching it up every now and then. Mmm I just LOVE your breasts ;) :devil:

Would love to have your tits swinging along my face as you rode me hard on the recliner. :cool:

Oh wow, what would I like to do to them? Mmmm I would love to kiss and lick my way all around your breasts and areola. Then clamp my mouth over the nipple, suckling, flicking my tongue across it, nibbling on it. While doing that I would be fondling, caressing and pinching the other. Switching it up every now and then. Mmm I just LOVE your breasts ;) :devil:

Mmmm that sounds wonderful. I wish I had a pair of lips on my nipples now.. :devil:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1165006&d=1357703848

definately makes my yummy bits move :)
love that defined change of skin colour ;)
yum

and stocking.jpg..... mmhmmm

Thanks for enjoying my pics :)

Oh, I REALLY do want to see more ;)

Soon!!

The Final Countdown!

Here are the last of the Star Wars set :)

Attachments

• Star-Wars-19!.jpg
    Star-Wars-19!.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 217
  • Star-Wars-20!.jpg
    Star-Wars-20!.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 208
  • Star-Wars-21!.jpg
    Star-Wars-21!.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 199
  • Star-Wars-22!.jpg
    Star-Wars-22!.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Star-Wars-23!.jpg
    Star-Wars-23!.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 237
Massage

With all that effort putting into the photos ... I think a good body massage is needed for you. :)

Back