Not open for further replies.
Hi, it’s Jacqui again!

In association with this wonderful site run by

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

We found two new members! Our ninety-second and ninety-third (92nd and 93rd) to be so honored. It’s our 145th and 146th 100+ comment story – an Incest one and a Loving Wives one:

[size=+2]
Aunt Jean
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
A Satori
[/SIZE]

and​

[size=+2]
Revenge?
[/size]​

[SIZE=+2]
anothermarrieddude
[/SIZE]​

Welcome to the club gentlemen!

Literotica’s All-time ‘Most Votes Received’ List – 2000+ Vote Story Club

remember...

your_vote_counts_button_3_display_image.jpg

But also remember - only vote once for each story. And don't vote for your own story. Both are no-no's. If you do break one of tthese rules you'll be forever branded CHEAT like our little lovergirl is.​

Wow! Amazing...

I see he says to vote only once. How hypocritical for a man who likes to 1 bomb others as many times as he can.

Not only is the list fake...

But Scouries is the biggest fake on the net. He is one of the biggest trolls and just loves to make his stuff look better by voting down other authors with 1 bombs as many times as he can.

Ah, I see our little cry baby from Chicago still hasn't left yet :rolleyes:

He did make at least of one LITEROTICA CLUB though (he certainly didn't make the 1000+ VOTE or 100+ COMMENT ones). In fact he's even been voted President of this one:

whiners-club.gif

president: nakdsub​

OMG: our baby posted over here too!

He did make at least of one LITEROTICA CLUB though (he certainly didn't make the 1000+ VOTE or 100+ COMMENT ones). In fact he's even been voted President of this one:

whiners-club.gif

president: nakdsub​

[SIZE="+4"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

This is a fake list put together by scouries, for scouries. It has nothing to do with Literotica what so ever, even if he tries to make it seem as if it does.

Just more of scouries lies and bullshit.

[SIZE="+4"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

This is a fake list put together by scouries, for scouries. It has nothing to do with Literotica what so ever, even if he tries to make it seem as if it does.

I might be offended at that...

If it came from anyone of any consequence; however, when you open your mouth it's like the parents on those Charley Brown cartoons, nothing comes out but, "blah, blah, blah."

That's right...

And I will keep posting on your threads until everyone is aware of what a fraud you are.

Hi, its [size=+2]Jacqui[/size] again,

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by

“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

Have you written a 1000+ vote story and yet don’t see your name on the list?

2d8kl11.jpg

Are your votes legitimate and will stand our verification process?

Well then send me the info and I’ll make sure you are officially entered in the club.​

[size=+2] The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Vote Getter[/SIZE]

[size=+2]KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER[/SIZE]

[size=+2]bilbo181
Bobby T
brodosist
JammyJimmy
M-Y-Erotica
PacoFear
rgjohn
ronde
samslam
scouries
TryAnything
Wm_Sexspear
[/size]

Last edited:
Hi, it’s Jacqui again!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found two new members! Our ninety-fourth and ninety-fifth (94th and 95th ) to be so honored. It’s our 147th and 148th 100+ comment stories – two How To ones:

[size=+2]
Pussy Shaving 101
[/size]​

[SIZE=+2]
MathGirl

And​

Squirting...You Can Do It!
[/size]​

[SIZE=+2]
dirtyjoe69
[/SIZE]​

Welcome to the club!

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Jacqui[/size] again,

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

Yes he’s has done it again! And it’s the 149th story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!! This guy is really on a roll!.

[SIZE=+2]
DanielQSteele
[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
Breadwinner
[/size]

This story rocks…

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

is pleased to announce that we’ve found a new Knight of the Order – one of now only twelve! For his story “Threads: The Island. It’s a story that is shooting up the best seller lists.

[size=+2]
JammyJimmy
[/size]

Please join with me in welcoming our new Knight.​

Hi Mr. Scouries!

My Master, Lovecraft68 has a story "Mother of My Dreams"

It has over 1450 LEGITIMATE votes!

But he isn't on your list! Guess you're just jealous because real people voted on his and not sock puppets like yours!

[SIZE="+4"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="+4"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

Oops … looks like our chubby comic queen lovergirl has created another voting ALT!

Off to iggy land with it!

“legitimate votes”

One has to wonder if lovergirl even understands the word legitimate. Wasn’t she the contest contestant who was caught cheating in the LITEROTICA Valentine’s Day contest? For trying to stuff the ballot box. Like over 90% votes cast on the story were declared illegitimate.

Even MANU and LAUREL’S baby couldn’t stop laughing when she saw the ballots that had been cast for that story…

lovergirls votes being scrutinized

A.I.R. has taken a very firm stand on authors caught cheating – they’ll never be members of either the 100+ Comment Club nor the 1000+ Vote Club. We don’t want honest, deserving authors tainted by the presence of these cheating lowlifes. PERIOD!

CHEATERS?
Laker+fans+watch+a+Not+in+Our+House+display+on+the+court+for+game+5.jpg

Yes folks, this is scouries covering his ass. With more of his lies and bullshit. He no more knows what votes were removed and how many votes were swept from a story than anyone else.

If the truth were known, it would probably end up with scouries stuffing the ballot box to cause hate and discontent. That is his aim after all, to tear down the contests and the AH in general.

He blames the AH for his having never won a contest of any kind. Not a monthly, not a yearly, not a special contest. How can that be, he's the self-proclaimed number one author on Lit? Go read a couple of his stories and it will become clear why he hasn't won a contest.

You would think that if he took the energy and creativeness he puts on the forum that he would have some decent literary efforts.

Hi, it’s Jacqui again!

I’m pleased to announce

[size=+2]* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *[/size]

We found another new member! Our ninety-sixth (96th ) to be so honored. It’s our 150th 100+ comment stories – a Review and Essay story:

[size=+2]
Essay: A Theory of Angry Cucks
[/size]

[size=+2]
LynnGKS
[/SIZE]​

Welcome to the club!

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

Month end is fast approaching which means we will be producing our Quarterly lists of both club members and stories with over 2500 votes. Have you written a 1000+ vote story and yet don’t see your name on the list?

voting_is_sexy_poster.jpg

Are your votes legitimate and will stand our verification process?

Well then send me the info and I’ll make sure you are officially entered in the club.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back