BioMen on Aphrodite's Island-Closed

Perplexia

Romance embellisher
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Posts
18,221
Shauna Miles had grown up in the Midwest of America. She had always been an odd girl with a great curiosity. For college she had a double major in programming and bio-science. Her last year of college at the age of 24 she found herself as a billionaire orphan. Her mother and father had been killed on one of their Safari adventures. It just went to prove her thoughts the world simply wasn’t a safe place.

Dating had always been an issue for her. She had tried relationships. But she just wasn’t interested in outdoor stuff, or sports. She liked quiet, seclusion, and her science. Guys seemed to want the girl next door, or the bad girl. Both of which she wasn’t. Having no luck with men, because of her quirks she was single and lonely. It was just hard to find one guy that fit this description.

So she decided to try to make him. With a combination of the programming and bio-science she finally did just that. With multiple failed attempts she finally produced a living specimen that she called bio-man. Wanting the best of both worlds she created two. Her Romantic (which would make her swoon and flutter) Richard, and her bad boy (for spankings and a proper fucking) Cole. Both would be intelligent, funny, with advanced reflex and military training, as well as multiple other skills such as cooking, and programming should they need it. They would also both be devoted to her and sensitive to her needs.

Having several locations in which to live and chose a mansion on an island. It was here that she created her handsome men, and today was the day she brought them online.

Their chambers opened in unison as she watched them flutter their eyes open.

“Good Afternoon Gentleman and welcome to Aphrodite’s Island. Now please be patient as I need to run a few tests before I allow you to wander on your own. It took her about a half an hour to determine they were a success and allowed them out of their chambers and led them to their rooms.

She thought it was important for their human side to feel like they had a place of their own. This was the first time anything like this had been successful. There was no idea what she could expect.
 
The light pierced through the room, the men looking from one side to the next, instinctively throwing up their arms to block the intruding light. Though the room was anything but bright, like baby's new to the world it was unlike anything either had ever seen.


“Good Afternoon Gentleman and welcome to Aphrodite’s Island. Now please be patient as I need to run a few tests before I allow you to wander on your own." The voice was distant yet close. The softness of it was caring, and yet clinical. They looked up and over at the young woman. Both seemed to know that she was a woman that could be trusted and that was all it really took, they were adults yet not. They had no real memories yet seemed to have a lifetime of knowledge.

After some tests, the men were led through the immense house to their staterooms. It was as if the whoever designed them read their minds. Richards had a wall of classic novels. A large classic fireplace that could be walked into upright, a large king sized bed and a door leading out on to a balcony with a spectacular view. Hardwood floors and a massive ensuite.

Coles was much harder and almost angry. The flavor was a biker, mixed with military special forces, a room fit for a bachelor who had company every night of the week, he smiled as he took it in. Square footage was the same as was layout and the ensuite but that was it. The large flat screen was already playing a rugby match, this Cole knew right off was a sport he loved. Richard had kissed the young woman's hand and thanked her for the lovely accommodations. Cole was a little less subtle, he leaned in close so his breath moved Shauna's hair slightly. "I hope to see you later tonight, I would love to introduce myself proper!" and he gave her ass a smack. Then he turned like Richard and took in his room.

KC


Cole
http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/sportal_com_au/69/d1/sonny-bill-williams_17de3koa55y1b1kztp9uk9l4im.jpg?w=1024&h=576&quality=100&w=960&quality=70

Rick

https://img1.closermag.fr/var/closermag/storage/images/media/images-des-contenus/article/2017-02-16-info-closer-la-star-du-rugby-dan-carter-controlee-ivre-au-volant-de-sa-voiture/dan-william-carter-en-tribune-presidentielle-lors-du-match-de-1-8-de-finale-de-l-uefa-champions-leag/5613279-1-fre-FR/Dan-William-Carter-en-tribune-presidentielle-lors-du-match-de-1-8-de-finale-de-l-UEFA-Champions-Leag_square500x500.jpg
 
Thus far Shauna was quite delighted with her experiment. Both seemed to fully take to their gene splicing. It would be up to her to nurture and train. Richard would need to to woe her before he'd take her into bed. He was a gentleman in all fashions of the word.

Cole would need some tuning down perhaps, time would tell. But she had every intention on breaking him in this evening. She was suddenly glad she'd thought to sound proof their rooms. The one thing that remained to be seen was if her bio men would expand their emotions. Of which she would possibly have an issue with jealousy. That would be one thing she would have to speak to them individually then together about to clarify that she would need them both in her life.

They were like children in men;s bodies. But they were able to learn faster then a human, so within a few hours they would have the maturity of adults to go with their extensive knowledge. Shauna heard the helicopter. She was having a wide array of food delivered to begin developing their taste buds.

In a way they were like advanced androids. Though their bodies were human, they had a micro chip installed in their brains when she grew them that was programmable wireless. They could eat and sleep. But they were always learning and honing their skills. She even had a gym installed for them and a basketball court. Loyalty was also programed into them. Even Cole, which in a way went against the image she'd created for him. But this unsanctioned experiment was illegal. If they fell into the wrong hands, it could be terrible circumstances.

She had their id's and extensive background history comprised for both of them. Leaving a packet on their bed for them to read and memorize, including drivers licenses, and passports. She tried to cover every base she could think of to ensure they would be safe.

Another nifty thing she had implanted was a calling device, by simply placing her thumb and forefinger together once. They'd know she requested their presence. If she did it multiple times they would know it was an emergency. Standing on the patio watching the helicopter dropping the load of groceries and other items. She touched her finger and thumb together summoning the boys.

When they arrived she would tell them to bring in the packages, and lead them to the kitchen. Each would receive a present included with this. Coles would contain sex toys for light bdsm and a book about dominance. Richards would be a book on karma sutra, and an old fashioned typewriter for his poetry.
 
Rick...

The door had closed and the beautiful mistress of the house and a woman he just seemed to know was his... well he couldn't put his hand on it but she was, simply put everything. She was very much like his mother, his sister, best friend and yet he also knew that she would be his lover. She had walked on with the brute, he felt odd about Cole, tall, strong and seemed to ooze caveman mentality yet there was an almost fondness for him, like a friend that one doesn't see often yet when together it's always positive and rewarding. He walked up to the many books and scanned them.

They were all classics. He knew every title yet knew little more, picking up Jules Verne. Journey to the Center of the Earth. He opened it and scanned it, the words were entering his mind at a super rate. Within mere minutes the book was finished, it's tale embedded into his brain. Not a single word was forgotten. As a test he went to his writing desk and took a seat, he pulled the paper out and wrote the first page from memory, he opened the novel and read it out. Not one punctuation was missed, not one word, not one syllable. He was about to take another novel when by no reason he could explain he was summoned, not by phone, not by intercom, no note, no messenger, but he knew he needed to go. Getting up he went out of his room and like following a GPS he found his way to the desired spot. The lovely, sexy Shauna was waiting for them. Cole it seemed was quicker on the spot and was already at her side leering at her. Though this didn't please him Rick seemed to know that Cole wasn't a threat, or at the very least Shauna was not his to protect from the likes of Cole.

She pointed at the two packages and asked that they bring them to the kitchen. Cole picked his up and moved on, Rick did as asked, first he wanted to express just how she warmed his heart. "My dear Shauna, the coldest space, would be instantly warmed by your smile alone!" He said and then took the package to the kitchen.

In the massive kitchen, the men set the packages down. They set about opening them only when told to. Both tore into them with ease and though Rick had no idea what was in Cole's he was sure it contained nothing he did. His had a book of sexual positions, he gave her a naughty smile upon seeing it, it also had a classic typewriter, He doubted Cole would even know how to read let alone put such an item to any use at all.



Cole...


Cole walked through his domain. He liked it, the bed with the mirrors over it was firm and quite, he pretended to by roughly fucking a woman on it to see if it made any noise. He smiled when it didn't, the all marble bathroom with its walk-in shower and bench was a nice touch. He went to his closet and looked over the plethora of clothing, from your basic tee shirt and jeans to tailored suits and tuxes. He scanned the large closet before deciding to change into shorts and a tight fitting Teeshirt. Aunderwearoved on to the dresser, the basic layout, underware, cufflinks and what-not as well as a space for watches, cufflicks and ties.

He flipped through the channels next, they all seemed tailored to his tastes. He didn't remember ever seeing sports before or playing them yet he knew he liked them, high impact, collision sports seemed to keep his attention the most, then there were the adult channels, full on x-rated. This made him horny and with out knowing when he would see Shauna, should she decide to not come to his room, he decided to have a little fun now. Pulling out his cock he was about to start playing with it when he felt like he was being called, it was deep in his mind yet real as if he were being summoned by Shauna in person.

He put his cock back and sped out of the room, he knew there was nothing wrong, he just wanted to be there first, which he managed to be. Rick arriving shortly after.

Cole was sent to task and obeyed without question he went into the kitchen and once told he opened the box. Inside were contents that made him very happy. He left them in there and looked over to Shauna. "I hope this means we will be spending time together to break these in?" He said giving her a grin. He leaned over and saw the typewriter. "Ha, she obviously thinks you need to work on your literature!" Coel said cooly but gave Rick a warm smile to show he was just ribbing him. Rick returned it. They looked over to their mistress and seemed to know that she had more to discuss with the pair of them.



KC
 
Shauna had intended for them to bring in the food that had been delivered as well but realized her instructions hadn't been clear. Still she was glad at the speed the came to her and the joy they had in their gifts. She knew their tastes well, because well she designed them to be what parts of herself needed. Richards comment before he had gone to the kitchen made her smile. It also reinforced her decision to speak to them separately and then together.

"I'm glad you like your gifts gentleman" she said with a warm tone and smile. "I do however require you to pick up the rest of the packages and bring them in. They're our food supply for the next couple of weeks. I'll get you each a schedule to know what is going on each day. Once you're done, Richard I would like to see you in my office, and Cole i'll summon you when i'm ready for our talk.

With the boys set off to get the rest of the packages that were dropped she set the timer on her watch to test their speed. Unlike normal humans their wouldn't be any dawdling or distractions.

When Richard arrived she stopped her watch. Yes they were at peak performance.
"Thank you for helping me with the packages." She said softly motioning for him to sit. "I know that you're probably a bit overwhelmed right now, and I wanted to answer any questions that you may have.

You probably feel that you and I are meant to be together. Because we are. Just like Cole feels the same way, because we are as well. As you know there are many aspects to peoples personalities, many different desires and dreams. Some people prioritize and settle with someone that only meets some or i suppose most of what they need.

Although you and Cole are bonded in a brother type way. You are both different individuals. You both have things that are special. This way you won't have to feel inadequate knowing that i am complete with all of my needs being met by the two of you, and only the two of you. I love and want you both equally.

Do you have any questions?
 
After they opened the gifts, Shauna informed them that they had left most of the items there on the lawn. She didn't seem angry but set them to the task, like a well-oiled machine they got everything inside and stored, next she had wanted to meet with them. Separately, she had chosen Richard first.

He walked into the lavish, well decorated and tasteful office. She had invited him to sit which he did. Shauna didn't mince words and got right to the point, he knew that she was outlining that there was to be no jealousy and that her love of them was equal and in no way was one inferior to the other. Richard smiled and nodded. He understood full well what she was getting at.

After her speech, she opened the room to questions. He only had a few that he wanted answers on right then and there.

"How old am I and how do I know what I know?" Was the first one. He felt like he was in his twenties, he knew math, how to read, had insights to philosophy, religion and he knew could speak several languages, yet he never spent a day in school. He looked deep into her beautiful blue eyes and was almost lost within them. She seemed to hold his very soul. If she were to ask it of him he would fight the world and gladly die for her. And yet he barely knew her.

KC
 
Shauna smiled and was prepared for these type of questions. After all both boys highly intelligent. "I am a bio-scientist, I created you and Cole to fill the void in my heart. I used dna gene slicing, and computer programming to bring you to life. So technically today you are.." she looked at her watch.. "Two hours old. However, I have made you look in human years to be about 22.

Going forward you will age slower then a normal human. But you are the best that human kind will ever have, if you impregnate me then our children will be as well. But I know you are not emotionally ready for such talk so I apologize. Just know Richard that we are a family. You me and Cole.

Any other questions?
 
Shauna's answer to his age should have shocked Richard. But it didn't. He seemed to know that though he was human in so many ways he was different. His heart was touched the way she re-affirmed they the three of them were family and that he could father a child or children of his own.

After she asked if there were any further questions he had to think for a second. He had many but didn't think now was the time to ask many of them. He thought about it and shook his head. "I would, however, like to dine with you, then give you the pleasure of a full body massage after spending time in the large steam room you have in the basement!" He said. He wanted to thank her for his life, he wanted to treat her and pamper her and what came to mind first was to hopefully massage away any stress she may be feeling.

Cole was reading his book on Dominating one's lover. He found it arousing and seemed to feed his alpha male tendencies, yet Shauna was no sub. She didn't carry herself as one that was for sure. But she obviously liked to be dominated from time to time. The toys fueled that theory as there were handcuffs, a ball gag, and paddles as well as floggers. He had to smile at the joy smacking her ass with these would give him.

KC
 
"I was hoping to have a group dinner tonight. How about you make me breakfast and i will take that massage after, and perhaps we can take a walk on the grounds and you can read to me? Would that be okay?" Given that she was requesting it she just smile without an answer. "Will you go over your packet that's on your bed and enjoy your free time while i talk to Cole." it was simply a polite order.

She was glad that this talk had gone so smoothly with him. Cole she was less worried about, he was a sexually charged deviant. But he did have his sweet caring side. He would be a good Dom, firm yet patient and loving.

She waited for Cole to come in and motioned for him to sit down. "I'm sure that you'll be less concerned, but i wanted to just clarify a couple of things. We are a family. I will be spending equal time, doing equal activities with both of you. Eventually you will both be impregnating me. We are a family, and there is no competition about that. In public, you will show me the respect of a lady, and you will act your part as a gentleman. In the bedroom, and yes i'll be there tonight. We will discuss that between the two of us. Any questions?"
 
Richard got up and walked around her desk leaning down to kiss her cheek. "Till the morning my dear!" He said and made his way out. He walked past Cole who was wearing an ear to ear smile. It was a little unsettling to Richard. Like Cole knew something he didn't. Paying him no mind he retrieved his gifts and retired to his room where he proceeded to read all the literature that was in the package and even set up the typewriter on his classic desk. Smiling to himself he sat and began to write his life in journal form. This would be so good. Most people can only guess what their informative years were like, he was living them now. It turned out that another gift of his was the ability to type almost a hundred and fifty words a minute, and this was on a classic metal bar typewriter.


Cole walked in and looked upon Shauna, he was about to suggest sex, when a look told him that that wasn't the time. He had a seat and smiled. Shauna began by filling him in about how they were family and how the dynamic of it worked there. She did also mention that she would be joining him that night in his room. This made him happy, not only to be spending time hopefully fucking her brains out but also because he was the first one she wanted. He liked Richard, but deep inside himself, he felt the thrill of healthy competition.

She ended by asking him if there were any questions? He smiled at her. "Why not make just one man? Why two, that's twice as many issues, twice as many potential problems." He asked and leaned back and did a mock stretch flexing his muscles before her. "Hell did you even really need the other one? I mean let's face it, we have chemistry here." He said motioning between himself and Shauna. "Don't get me wrong I like the guy. I just can't see it I guess. I mean the attraction to him!" Cole said in all honesty, he actually liked Richard and given the situation he would lay his life down for him. But this was sex and Cole was a man with really only a one track mind.

KC
 
Shuana rolled her eyes listening to Cole talk He was being an arrogant ass. Yes it was part of his nature, but she should have tuned it back a bit.

"how do you feel about holding hands and picnics without sex?" she questioned. "How do you feel about poetry, and romance?.. You're right, I could have very easily just created one, but then he wouldn't be everything both of you hold. A woman is not as simple as a man when it comes to what she needs to be fulfilled.

Why did I not just create one, because I can create two that will give me the full experiences of what I desire. I would rather watch a romantic comedy, you would rather watch football (soccer). This way all of my interests are covered. Further more, you will not goad or brag about your conquest this evening with me. This is not a competition, as far as i'm concerned you're both my husbands. It isn't a matter of me choosing one over the other, Richard is a romantic, and he will court me as a gentleman, you will be my Dom in the bedroom alone."

Feeling that she made her point and the rules clear she dismissed him, reminding him to read over the packet on his bed.

Once she had dinner prepared she called them out for a light dinner. They would have polite conversation and hopefully both boys would behave themselves. With drinks by the fire and some music they all went to their rooms.

Shauna went to hers to change into a robe and came to Coles room. Once inside she would drop the robe revealing a sexy leather harness that had openings for her breasts, and her thong panties. She lowered herself to her knees and placed her hands on her thighs and waited.
 
Cole had to concede to her thinking, the thought of holding hands didn't bother him in the least, but a picnic, or opera, or poetry that was like nails on a chalkboard to him. He nodded that he got it and had nothing to add to this. Shauna was clearly on top of all aspects of their creation and was obviously much smarter than he could ever hope to be.

He enjoyed supper and the camaraderie that they all had together. He thought long and hard about how he would feel if Shauna had chosen to be with Richard instead. He was a good-looking bloke, he was smart, funny and much more charming then he was. But he was also not a sissy or weak. Cole had to understand that she would choose him and the Cole would have to just live with it and be quiet about it. This he knew would not be an issue, Jealousy didn't seem to come to mind.


Richard had enjoyed the supper too, he loved hearing of Shauna's life, and her plans for the future, just being in her presence was intoxicating, her smile was warm and genuine and she really seemed to love them both. He looked to Cole and like the cut of the man. Shauna had made the perfect Alpha yet made it so this one could work within a group of equals, Cole was not a man to cross, yet he just seemed to know that this issue would never come up between them. Was it for the love of Shauna, was it because deep in their minds they just knew that they were brothers and best friends and that life was better together. He would let the brute have his fun. He would get equal time with the mistress of the house and he would simply make the most of it when it was there.

Richard love the mansion, it's architecture was sublime, the thought that was put into every detail, he opted for a night swim after the others left and then he would read Dickens by firelight.

Cole had slipped into shorts and no top, he was excited and a little nervous. He had no reason to be, she had wanted him clearly but still there that first date jitters. The door opened and in she walked, she was in a thick robe that he had to admit looked very cozy. It wasn't long before she made her intentions known. There was no beating around the bush with them. The outfit was sexy in many ways, the fact that it was made of leather, the way it exposed her perfect breasts Shauna was in almost every possible way the perfect woman to him. She submitted her self to him and lowered herself onto her knees and just seemed to wait. Cole smiled and turned to her, his bulge not being hidden, he wanted her to know that she aroused him as he did her.

He walked up to her and then circled her, he pulled his cock free and stood in front of her his now erect member, stiff as a rod inches from her face. Cole put a strong hand on the back of her head pulling her face towards his cock. He wanted badly to feel her soft lips and hot tongue on the sensitive skin of his cock head.

KC
 
Having designed them both, she created Cole's penis to be about 10" in length and as thick as a silver dollars circumference. It was large enough to make her remember the next day who her body belonged to. She was going to have to come up with a schedule when her and Richard became intimate. As it was right now, the mornings with Richard, afternoons with them both, and evenings with Cole would work.

A smile crossed her lips as Cole took the back of her head and pushed it forward to his mighty shaft. Her mouth opened and she took it in. Her lips tightened as she sucked him and taunted his cock with her tongue. Pushing below the head, licking teasing, and making light hums over it to cause vibrations. With his length she did gag a bit but maintained the pace like his good girl should.

Moving her hands up she reached up the leg of his boxers to play with his balls. She rolled them gently with light squeezes as she sucked him like a pro. The sounds he made only ignited her passion for sucking him like a vacuum.
 
Cole was soon moving his hips in time as to fuck Shauna's mouth, her hands fondled and played with his full ballsack. He put a hand on the back of her head and while never forcing her down, it was a small sign of dominance. After a bit more he wanted his turn to touch and caress her body. He stood her up and kissed her hard on the mouth tasting her saliva, his tongue parting her lips and teasing hers. He knew she could taste the desire he had for her. The want was not only in his touch, prick and gaze but very much in his taste.

His hands moved over her tight body, starting at her ass and lowerback he squeezed her asscheeks and parted them pushing a finger between to feel her wetness and her asshole. Never breaking the kiss as he did this.

He lifted her with ease to where her legs could wrap around his waist, his hands still on her as his mouth still stuck to hers.

Passion was alive between them, deep seated and more powerful than any drug. His love, lust and desire was unmatched, and he would move heaven and earth to bring her to orgasm.

He walked to the bed and spilt her down onto it, looking down at her beauty. He pushed Shauna's legs apart and took in her sex. Cole's cock gave a jump as he did so.

KC
 
Shauna was bubbling over with excitement as she had assumed the position she knew that would be required of her. Cole had been designed to fill her need of letting go. To finally allow someone else to be in charge for a short amount of time. Her mouth surrounded his shaft with desire to please. Her saliva covered his shaft as he fucked her mouth reiterating without words who it belonged to.

As he kissed her it was the perfect amount of possessiveness, desire, hunger, need and love. He wanted her as much as she needed him. A moan went into his mouth as he taunted her asshole with his finger.

A gasp left her mouth as she panted heavily from their exuberant kiss. Her legs open for his gazing pleasure upon the landing strip that awaited him. He was designed for her in every way. She knew that tomorrow walking funny would become the new norm from her sessions with him.

"Are you pleased sir?" she questioned in the most submissive voice she could manage.
 
There was no way he couldn't be pleased with her. He loved that she played to his dominant side.

"I am my dear!" He leaned down and kissed her lips, then down her neck, drew his tongue over her collarbone. He moved, kissing lightly up to her hard nipple, and sucked it into his mouth biting it playfully. Then moved to the other.

Down he worked till he was at the prize he wanted most. He didn't play around or tease now. He ran a rigid tongue up her slit ending at her clit. Using his fingers to manipulate her folds and pull them apart so he could work his tongue in further and further. As he did so Cole looked up at Shauna's heaving breast enjoying the view he was afforded of his goddess.

KC
 
The utter essence of his mouth on her lips,her neck and his tongue on her collarbone had her body on fire. He had obviously looked over some of the material that she had left for him and was providing her the experience she desired. Here she could let go, and he would take over, please her, use her, and provide her with a feeling of being a naughty girl.

His tongue taunted her clit causing a feral reaction in her body that no man had ever elicited from her before. Her hips bucked up as her breasts heaved from heaving breathing, moaning and gasping. Her pussy dripped for him, like an obedient servant. Cole was showing his potential and she was more then thrilled. Right now was about them and forming their bond for their d/s relationship.

It didn't take much time for his expert tongue to coax her first orgasm from her folds. She bucked and moaned like his wanton slut.
 
As he felt her climax his own wild imagination started to spin. He could actually taste the lust within her. Cole moved down till he was licking her taint then while pushing her knees to her chest Cole slowly circled her asshole with his tongue, an act a gentleman would never perform on one's lover but Cole was no gentleman.

He drew the circles tighter and tighter till he was in the center then flicking his tongue fast he teased the small opening, not wanting to try everything this first night Cole left it at teasing, he stopped after a minute, moving back to her pussy. Cole enjoyed the act of eating a lover out, it seemed to be something he was good at Shauna obviously enjoyed it to have made him so good at it.

Cole stopped and moved back up her body stopping at her breasts again. Playfully biting them, using enough force to make one wince without leaving any lasting mark.
Positioning himself between her legs Cole entered her, there was a tidal wave of emotions washing over him, and the feeling, it was the best feeling there could be. Cole pushed till he was all the way in, keeping his cock there for a bit letting her become used to it, Cole was looking deep into his lover's eyes as they lay still almost as one. He gave her a small grin and then pulled out and thrust it back in hard, making the bed shake with his force.

Over and over he fucked her hard, into his bed. looking at her tits bounce with the force. Feeling his balls his her asshole. Grunting at the excursion e was using. Moaning at the pleasure he was getting.

KC
 
Shauna was more then thrilled with the way Cole was performing. His oral skills were off the chart. Definitely the best she had ever had. When his tongue poked her little rose bud she thought she would come unglued and let out a moan.

It was hard for her to decide if she was upset he didn't go for it, or not. There wasn't much time to ponder because soon he was mounting her and giving her what she needed most. A deep groan exited her lips as he entered her and spread her open. That was her brief moment of bliss before he began to fuck her like she needed.

She gasped and moaned beneath him wrapping her legs tight around his waist. She gripped the headboard to ensure she didn't hit her head as he plowed into her over and over again. With in moments he had her gasping for air and crying out in utter bliss as he pushed her over the edge. Her pussy gripped his cock like a vice grip as she shuttered and climaxed uncontrollably.

"yes yes yes" she moaned and gasped as he took her with devout love and passion.
 
Cole knew she was cumming and he wasn't about to pass up on tasting her in such a high state of excitement. Pulling his big cock from her tight, wet hole Cole knelt looking down on his love, his maker, his delicious toy. With ease, he pulled her up till her crotch was at his face, so Shauna was in a piledriver like position.

Drawing his tongue along her wet slit from her asshole to her clit, stopping to suck on the hard nub for a bit, he then drove his tongue deep into her and tasted her lust. Shauna was light enough for coles strong arms to hold her there for a long time, keeping her suspended so there was no pressure on her neck or back.

After eating her for a few minutes he returned to her other hole, the naughty place that he seemed to know held a kinky drive for both of them. Tickling it with the tip of his tongue he played around the hole for a long while before he pushing a rigid tongue into her, pushing the muscle open and literally tongue fucking her ass. Cole was on autopilot, he wanted to do everything, he knew they had a limited time this night and had to choose his advances and his choice now was to explore her ass. Feeling her body shudder, hearing her moans, knowing that everything he did was just as much for her as it was for him. His cock stiff and eager, his mouth still hungry he needed to move to make the most of the time he had.

Letting her back down he moved so she could kneel up and he presented her with his stiff member. A gift for her to enjoy for a bit. He knew he had lube in a bedside drawer, having found it after exploring his room. He had it all and now all he need do was take her. pulling her head to his cock he used no words just actions to get what he wanted and he wanted to see her with his cock in her mouth again. Cole reached down and felt her hard nipples and let his hands touch the sexy leather harness that encircled them.

"So sexy." Was all he could think to say. He knew he should do better but words were not his strength and he need not be something he wasn't with her. So he didn't try.

KC
 
Shauna was in a blissful euphoric state. When he pulled his cock from her she thought she would die of the empty void it left. But soon his tongue replaced it sending her moaning and gasping all over again. Then he switched to her ass and she almost came right there. Never had she had someone eat her ass before, and was delighted that Cole chose to.

She moaned and gasped as his wanton toy should. Her mouth opened wide when he presented her with his cock that was soaked in her climax. She sucked him clean as if her life depended on it. Bobbing her head on it's girth and length moaning and flicking on it with hunger and desire.

His pre=cum was the most delicious taste she'd had in some time. Oh he was yummy and although she gagged a little she kept up her pace and hunger worshiping his cock.
 
This was heaven, plan, simple, Cole was in heaven. A twisted sexually charged heaven with an angel, who at that moment had his big cock in her mouth and was giving him a blowjob so good that he could die after and it would have been a life worth living.

He fucked her mouth as she bobbed, the act was a visual masterstroke to him. What could be better than this he thought. He felt the climax building and this in it's self-was no big deal but he was a little unsure where to do it. He knew the long-term plans, what and where she wanted their twisted family to go but this was the first night. And they were fucking and not making sweet baby making love. He wasn't going to ask. that was for sure, so he opted to do what he wanted.

Shauna's velvety mouth was bringing him to the edge, the sight of her mouth fucking him, the sounds the feeling. He held on for as long as he could and though he wanted to fuck her for the whole night that just wasn't going to happen and he knew it. He grunted and he held the back of her head, feeling it coming he stopped thrusting into her, and let her mouth finish him off. His eyes rolling back, his whole body tensing up he felt his first ever climax. Cole felt his balls tighten and he thought for a dire second that he would pass out but he managed to stay with it as his balls drained.

"Fuck..." He blurted out. "That... That was better than anything, ever, period..." He stammered looking at his goddess. Should she want it there was nothing he would deny her from that point on in their lives together.

KC
 
Shauna swallowed every drop his cock spewed into her mouth, and it was a lot. In her general experience mens cum didn't generally taste good. But Coles was sweet like honey as he flooded her mouth and finally withdrew his clean cock from her mouth.

"mm thank you sir" she purred licking her lips looking up to him. "We have all night for me to serve you" she added reaching up and stroking his cock. Of course they also had the rest of their lives for her to be his pet as well.

It didn't matter to her that he chose her mouth for his first load. When she got pregnant she would, she didn't have a time table for it. But Cole was turning out to be the perfect dom for her.
 
He looked at her deal with his gift and she did in the most erotic way. He liked that she wasn't done and sauntering back to her own room. Or just going to sleep. She had given herself to him this night and he would not disappoint.

"That is true we do have all night. How about you give me a message, I'll regain my energy then we will work that ass a little more!" He said liking the position he was in more and more. The thoughts flooded his mind and soon enough they would have done it all. He got on his stomach so his arms were off the bed and he looked at the small fire in the grat that was just red embers now. He wanted to feel her body against his her hands on his back, ass and wherever else she wanted to touch. Cole knew her hands and the feel of her touching him would bring him around for another round this night.

"Shauna, I like boots, could we go shopping for boots, for you to wear when we are together?" He asked not sure why the thought of her wearing boots crept up in his mind. Sure he was the dom he also was her partner and lover and friend. While fucking and behind the closed door of his massive room he would be the dom, but he was thinking a little of when they were out in public and together with Rich. It was there as well that he wanted to be turned on and he knew that could be accomplished if she were to be in boots.

KC
 
Shauna smiled and changed positions letting him lay on the bed. Going to his cupboard she retrieved the scented massage oil and straddled him. Her fingers began to do their magic kneading and massaging his shoulders and enjoying the sounds he made.

"I'm sure we make that happen. You have a credit card in the top drawer of your desk. Find what you want me to wear and I will." she advised as she moved lower on his back. She continued to move lower reaching his ass. As a general rule, most doms didn't appreciate being spanked. She was happy to get herself into trouble and gave his butt a nice smack before beginning to massage it.
 
Back
Top