in the dark parts of the sky
between the stars
where no one thinks to look
but for people like you and I

In love
And forever falling.

:heart:

not to worry...

here's a photo I don't recall having posted yet.

Attachments

• I'll be here... waiting..JPG
    I'll be here... waiting..JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 71
yeah. Me and time, we're pretty good friends these days. Never used to be. Well... not as much. I've concluded that time isn't much of a fan of 6-pack abs. Back when I had them it seems as though time was bent on giving me a solid beat down every day. Now I wake up and time is like "sup bro! grab your brain and let's go kick some science." and I'm like... "you know, that sounds like a fucking awesome idea!" So me and my brain and time go thinking and my body is all like "wait! wait for me!" and we are all like "fuck you dude. we let you run the show for too fucking long and where did you take us? that's right... nowhere." And my body is all like "oh... is that so assholes? fine! enjoy your lack of flexibility and general aches and pains." And me and my brain and time are like "are you seriously that goddamn fucking dumb? We've lived in you for as long as you've been around. We know you. We've adapted to you before, we'll adapt to you again. Sure... you'll bring us to our graves but you know what? by the time you get around to it? We'll be fucking ready. So fucking bring it."

And my body shuts up after that.

softly spoken sounds of thrusting in trust
knowing they will be where they will be when they need to be
in arms of lovers listening to each other
slide against the other's softly spoken sounds of thrusting

in trust
where you are
in my heart
my thoughts
in the time I will create
out of nothing
for nothing
but you
to slide against

next to me
please...
next to me
where I can see you with my body
where I can remember your fuck surround mine
bringing me closer to bringing you closer
allowing us come closer together
in the dark parts of the sky
between the stars
where no one thinks to look
but for people like you and I

In love
And forever falling.

Your muse is kind and the words are lovely.:rose:

indeed, and thank you.

All this got me to thinking about things that I think I'll think with who all is ever here tomorrow because I am well thought out tonight.

Toodle-oo!

Fuck! You are such a man!!!

I want to stand behind you and run my hands over your chest and shoulders.

whoa... let's not get all crazy jumping to conclusions here!

I would permit you to want all you want. You could even stand behind me if you would like. But if you wish to run your hands over my chest and shoulders you would have to ask me to untie them. Which would be difficult to do with your panties in your mouth and duct tape over your lips.

and on to some viewer mail!

Was asked if I ever played with fire... I'm a guy. Before I was a guy I was a boy. Of course I fucking play/played with fire!

Now have I played with fire as in fire play? As in... all sexy-like for the sake of being all sexy-like in a dangerously sexy-like kinda photographic kinda way?

Can't say that I have. Per say.*

The conversation then progressed into collaborative brainstorming and well... 2 creative individuals, one of the male gender (that would be me), the other of the female persuasion (that would be... well... I'm not one to name names, but she's a she), throw in some mutual nudity and wax that can be any color but the color red;) and some fire, and some photography... CAUTION TO THE WIND!

perhaps.
maybe.
we'll see.

*cutting a bunch of bullshit out of the conversation I say I have one pic that I may or may not have posted on my thread. No matter if I do or not I said I'd post it if I found it amongst the vast swath of visuals that keep accumulating on my goddamn computer. Sure as shit I found it. So here you go... me, circa 2006.

Attachments

• happy 18th birthday.jpg
    happy 18th birthday.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 44
whoa... let's not get all crazy jumping to conclusions here!

I would permit you to want all you want. You could even stand behind me if you would like. But if you wish to run your hands over my chest and shoulders you would have to ask me to untie them. Which would be difficult to do with your panties in your mouth and duct tape over your lips.

Doms.... There's always a catch. :p

Doms.... There's always a catch. :p

Dom? That implies an interest in having sex with you. I merely want to keep you quiet and out of the way whilst I contemplate how to go about fucking the person I want to have sex with.

Knowing what I know of myself I would decide on fucking her in front of you. Perhaps even next to you... close enough to feel the heat, but not close enough to actually touch.

Dom? That implies an interest in having sex with you. I merely want to keep you quiet and out of the way whilst I contemplate how to go about fucking the person I want to have sex with.

Knowing what I know of myself I would decide on fucking her in front of you. Perhaps even next to you... close enough to feel the heat, but not close enough to actually touch.

I didn't imply you were my Dom, did I?

Just a perfect day...

drink Sangria in the park
And then later...

Attachments

• when it gets dark....jpg
    when it gets dark....jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 53
Just a perfect day...

you made me forget myself
I thought I was
someone else...

Attachments

• someone good.jpg
    someone good.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 57
My Dearest Andrea

I admit
I kinda like it when you come to watch me work.

I like how you are there without me knowing you are there but get a sense that you are.

I like it how I can feel you watch me briefly
And how; when I sense you and turn around, I see you leave.

I like how you return without me knowing that you have... until your freshly applied perfume wafts down to where I am and blankets me inside and out.

I like this dance of ours
I like to think that you can tell that my eyes close when you comeback to surround me like you do 30 feet away from me.

I wish you'd come around more often to watch me make sure I wasn't damaging anything... too much.

I love your company
I love how when we first met and I introduced myself by taking off my glove, offering you my hand to shake, you were taken aback.
I loved how you looked
I loved your stammer
I loved the feel of your hand in mine.
-an office hand
--cool, soft, dry
---into my sweat hot laboring hand
----clasped.

I love your strawberry blonde bangs
the rest swept between your shoulders
mid-back in length.

You are so clean
Seeing you is like taking a visual shower.

I look forward to feeling you feel my back
from where you stand

30 feet away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back