Come Closer (closed for heartofcourage)

BiLover: They are not pretty words, little spy. You are the one who has brought up having my way with you. It’s not a bad idea, considering the view I have now.

Carrie could see the gentle swell of a breast as her robe fell to one side and her beautiful features illuminated in the brightened light as her spy forgot herself and began frantically typing words into a program.

BiLover: After all this time I would think that we know one another. Go on and slip that robe off your shoulders, little spy. If you do, so will I.
 
Jenna forgot about the the chat and the web cam as she furious typed for about 15 minutes. Finally completing the quick thought she leaned back with a sigh closing her eyes and letting the robe completely fall down her shoulder. Just as she was about to relax she suddenly remebered her chat and web cam at the same time that she remebered she also realized her state of undress and the brightness of the room. Though it was not overly bright if one was a reader of her novels they would surely reconize her.

Jumping up she clutched her robe together and brought the chat back up.

-Writer246: Forgive my rudeness seductrice but I had to jot something down for work.

She choose to ignore the comments about her state of undress.
 
Carrie’s eyes widened as it sounded like her little spy was begging for forgiveness. She smiled, her lips widening as she had an idea come to her mind.

BiLover: There’s nothing to apologize for, little spy. Seductress though? There’s a certain ring to that. My little spy has obviously had some fantasies about the woman that she watches every night. Why don’t you go to your window and take a peek outside.

She sent the message and moved her laptop to the other room, sitting at the coffee table once more as she waited for the little spy to appear. She would give her a show if she would appear and hopefully the shy girl would make an appearance.
 
Jenna nibbled her lips and debated rather or not she should do it. Finally deciding why not she rose with her laptop and moved to her desk and left the bedroom door open so the light shone one her be didnot over light the room. she moved one blind slightly as she normally did so she had a clear few and finally responded.

-Write246: Okay now what?
 
Carrie grinned when she saw the blinds move across the way and she leaned back against the couch. She thought about what she wanted now. Obviously her little spy needed to feel like she had some power in the situation.

BiLover: Now, little spy, you will tell me what you want me to do. You’ve been watching for a while. What gets you all hot and bothered?
 
Jenna bit her lip and squirmed wandering if her seductress was still watching her web cast before typing her reply

-Writer246: You. Seeing you orgasm and imagining it's me bringing you there.
 
Carrie settled back on the sofa, her legs spread so that her little spy could get a good view of her pussy as she pulled her panties over her long legs. She smiled in the direction of the window and showed her the shaved, pink lips that were wet and glistening.

BiLover: A woman in orgasm is a beautiful sight. You want to bring me there, little spy? Show me those beautiful breasts that you’re trying to hide and I’ll give you a show.

She trailed her hands up her pale thighs, her eyes closing slightly as she watched the web camera and wondered if her little spy had the courage to do what she’d asked.
 
Jenna nawed her lip but decided she had come this far and it's not as if her seductress didn't get a peek earlier. She untied her robe and let it fall from her shoulders before responding.

-Writer246: Better?
 
BiLover: Very nice, little spy! Now, I dare you to follow my actions.

Carrie let her fingers trail over her belly, pulling her shirt up as she went until her own full breasts were exposed to the other woman’s gaze. She pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor before she let her hands settle back on her breasts, rolling and squeezing her tight nipples until she moaned.
 
Jenna squirmed becoming very wet and decided she deserved this reward letting her hands caress her breast softly slighty tweeking her nipples as she knew how sensitve her breast where. Her head fell back on a moan as she watched her seductress through blinds with slitted eyes.
 
Carrie didn’t bother typing any more, her eyes riveted to the woman that was now caressing and squeezing her own breasts. She moaned louder, her thighs parting wider as the little spy watched her out the window. She obviously loved the attention to her breasts and Carrie pinched her own nipples harder, her hips squirming on the sofa as pleasure arrowed to her hips.

Her hands then traced down her belly until she caressed her thighs again, wondering if the woman would follow her lead.
 
Jenna was lost in sensation watching her seductress and imagined that it their hands on the others body instead of their own. As she trailed one hand down following the path her hips bucked of there own accord begging for attention. Her body a ball of need and want.
 
Carrie leaned forward and typed a quick message before she leaned back on the sofa and let her fingers trail back over her thighs, not touching her pussy. She couldn’t see below her little spy’s waist, but she was almost certain of what the woman was doing.

BiLover: Beg me to touch that pretty pussy, little spy.
 
Jenna moaned not wanting to remove her hands to type but knew she had to.

-Writer246: Please PLease touch me let me find pleasure please
 
Carrie knew in that instant that she had the little spy in her web. Carrie let her fingers drift to her wet pussy, moaning loudly as she rubbed and teased the flesh until she pressed two fingers deep inside. Her eyes were glued to the web camera, watching the other woman pleasure herself.
 
Jenna moaned mimicing her seductress' actions close to orgasm her head thrown back in unadultrated pleasure. Her moans growing in volume. Her head thrown from side to side her body becoming pleasure itself.
 
Carrie had never seen something that erotic in her life. She was watching the other woman lose herself in wild abandon, her head thrown back as she moaned loudly. She could hear it through the window and as she watched on the screen, her little spy reached her peak.

Carrie rubbed her clit firmly, crying out in pleasure as she came in a sudden rush. She continued to rub, prolonging the orgasm for as long as she could, still watching the other woman writhe and fuck her fingers. She took her fingers off her pussy long enough to type a simple message.

BiLover: Cum for me, little spy!
 
Jenna was lost in the throughs of orgasm she had so long denied herself for being a coward that this orgasm with this woman seemed to on and on and on. Never had she had an orgasm last so long by the time it finally ebbed she was so contentit was a battle just to open her eyes and look upon the screen. When she saw the message she gave a little message.

-Writer246: I did let's go to bed

with that she picked up her laptop plugged it in set on the pillow beside her head and dimmed the lights enough that she could fall asleep. All the while she left the web cast up.
 
Carrie laughed as her little spy came with an orgasm that looked incredibly beautiful. The woman was stunning as she rode her fingers to her peak and beyond. How she would have loved to be there helping her to reach that goal. When she saw her little spy say that she was going to bed, she grinned and watched as she took the laptop to her room and set it on the pillow by her head. She was asleep within moments.

Carrie stood and walked to her room, pulling out a slinky black dress and took it to the balcony, folding it and placing it on the ground of her spy’s home. Walking back into the apartment, she typed back a simple message.

BiLover: There is a present for you on the balcony, little spy. I would like you to wear it tomorrow evening.

With that, Carrie left the chatroom up and went to be herself, an idea forming in her mind for the next evening.
 
Jenna woke after about 4 hours of sleep to find the message from her seductress. Wandering what the woman could have up her sleeve Jenna through on some sweats and headed for her balcony there by the door was the skimpiest sexxiest thing Jenna had ever seen. There was no way she could where that no matter what the woman across the way said. She headed back inside dress in hand shaking her head.

After making some coffee Jenna sat at her desk to get some work done she decided it was a nice day to let some sunlight in and actually opened her blinds half way but soon forgot all about the blinds and sunlight and she was lost in her work.
 
Carrie woke at her normal time and got dressed for work. She saw that her spy was already up, her face illuminated through the half opened blinds. She was shy and would probably not know what to do with the gift that she gave her. Walking to her computer, she opened the chat window and typed another message.

BiLover: I’m serious! Put on the dress this evening. You’ll look beautiful in it.

With that, she closed the computer and packed it in her case and left the apartment for another long day at work. That night, she had plans and if her little spy followed orders, she would be treated to a very nice reward.
 
It was hours later before Jenna took a break from work to glance at the chat box. It looked like she had a new message. She looked over at the dress and shook her head she really didn't think she could pull it off.

-Writer246: Why do you want me to wear it so bad? It's not like I will be going anywhere in it.

She quickly replied before rising to get herself something to eat and a coffee.
 
Carrie checked her computer at lunch, frowning slightly at the message that she found from the spy. She seemed to have no confidence at all.

BiLover: Just put on the dress and I’ll give you a surprise. 7pm. Be in the dress and watching out your window.
 
Coming back to the table Jenna saw a new message. She shook her head laughing slightly.

-Writer246: Fine. your demanding did you know that?
 
BiLover: And you love every minute of it, little spy.

Carrie grinned as her spy agreed to wear the black dress she had set out. She would make sure that the reward was one that she certainly enjoyed. At 7pm, Carrie walked into her apartment, setting up the computer in her office and glancing towards the window, knowing that her spy would be watching. A few moments later, the doorbell rang and she went to answer it, allowing a very beautiful dark haired woman in who was wearing a similar slinky black dress.
 
Back
Top