Age Play: Mommy/Daughter

ladycrow

Really Experienced
I see age play frequently, usually with the Daddy Dom and daughter dynamic. I've seen sometimes, the Mother/son dynamic but I've yet to see the Mother/Daughter one. It must happen somewhere. Why are other types of age play more common? Is anyone around her into Mommy/daughter age play?

I can see the appeal, but I've never done it. I have a Domme friend who has a "leather daughter" though. There's no major age play though, it's just a particular dynamic.

Daddy mentioned this to me the other night when we were scening. Since I am seeking out a female at the moment and am totally turned on by Dominants... I would most likely pick a Domme... He asked me would I call her Mommy if she'd allow it. Well of course I said I would, and it was quite exciting to think about.

Mother, daughter idea is hot. For me, it's more of the young and old, (best of both worlds) difference that gets me off. The mother showing or forcing the daughter; or having sex and the parent(s) walk in, takes me back to my younger years of having sex with the parents down the hall. The movie below would be just about perfect to play out.
http://www.redtube.com/410

I dont think i am into age play, but i love the Daddy Dom dynamic!!

Think its two very different things tho. ;)

Age play is a part of some Daddy/girl relationships but certainly not all of them. Not every girl wants to be a little girl, or wants to be a little girl all of the time.

The man I call Daddy is older than me, but he has earned that title by his actions, his mind, and his heart; by how he loves me. It wasn't because at some time I wanted to do some sort of age play and sit on his lap. It's because he makes me feel happy and safe and loved, as the adult woman I am.

I see age play frequently, usually with the Daddy Dom and daughter dynamic. I've seen sometimes, the Mother/son dynamic but I've yet to see the Mother/Daughter one. It must happen somewhere. Why are other types of age play more common?

Because hetero SM is more common around here anyway.

Mom/girl is the only variant of the age thing that turns me on, personally.

The man I call Daddy is older than me, but he has earned that title by his actions, his mind, and his heart; by how he loves me. It wasn't because at some time I wanted to do some sort of age play and sit on his lap. It's because he makes me feel happy and safe and loved, as the adult woman I am.

i can't and won't even try to say it any better than that.

I like Mother/Daughter age play, at least to a degree.
I know people who take it to infantilism levels and that isn't something I'm into.
But the age, and yes, the incest kink are exciting for me.

I am not Mommy. I do get into age play (not infantilism, though, doesn't do a thing for me.) I am a daddy(i). I like the dynamic between my girls and I. I like to take care of them, to teach them and to punish them when needed. One could call it Mommy/little girl but I don't identify as hetero so the Mommy vibe doesn't feel *real* to me. It's not a part of who and what I am.

I do know some Mommies but they relate differently to their charges than I do. *shrugs*

Because hetero SM is more common around here anyway.

Mom/girl is the only variant of the age thing that turns me on, personally.

My question wasn't limited to this community. It's something I've noticed - or haven't seen rather - in every BDSM community I've been around.

My question wasn't limited to this community. It's something I've noticed - or haven't seen rather - in every BDSM community I've been around.

That's a good point actually.

For some reason no permutation of Mommy works for me with bio males, but I'd be into a boi or girl. I see tons more Daddy/whatever. Maybe we're really freaked out by oedipal stuff as a culture altogether, that's interesting.

there's a cultural resistance to this configuration, though it's inherently hot.

one need only check the incest stories at lit: mom seducing daughter or vice versa is rare; i wrote up and posted the latter, once, for fun.

i suppose the fact of a largely male audience is responsible for the lit phenomenon; just as males' say in determining the norms of our culture is responsible for lack of attention to mother daughter relations.

the same holds for abuse. mom daughter abuse (true) stories are not common: the famous (non-fiction) book and movie, "Sybil" being the exception.

there's a cultural resistance to this configuration, though it's inherently hot.

one need only check the incest stories at lit: mom seducing daughter or vice versa is rare; i wrote up and posted the latter, once, for fun.

i suppose the fact of a largely male audience is responsible for the lit phenomenon; just as males' say in determining the norms of our culture is responsible for lack of attention to mother daughter relations.

the same holds for abuse. mom daughter abuse (true) stories are not common: the famous (non-fiction) book and movie, "Sybil" being the exception.

Sadly that is so incredibly untrue.

Mother/daughter Mother/child abuse is pretty rampant, we just can't stomach talking about it.

Sadly that is so incredibly untrue.

Mother/daughter Mother/child abuse is pretty rampant, we just can't stomach talking about it.

it is much easier to demonize men than women.
Hence we get all the stories about horrible, abusive fathers.
And yes, to some degree, I blame the Victim Ne..., I mean, Lifetime Network.

it is much easier to demonize men than women.
Hence we get all the stories about horrible, abusive fathers.
And yes, to some degree, I blame the Victim Ne..., I mean, Lifetime Network.

Is it that we want to make men the bad guy or is it so all-important to keep women in the role of morally superior? To me that's more limiting.

Anyhow, I grew up with only my mother and her insane parents - she was maybe a seven, seven point five out of ten on the good parenting scale, and I am very turned on by "bad mommy" as a rp. Daddy is just nonsense to me, like I'm playing batman and catwoman or something else I have no relation to.

Last edited:
Is it that we want to make men the bad guy or is it so all-important to keep women in the role of morally superior? To me that's more limiting.

Anyhow, I grew up with only my mother and her insane parents - she was maybe a seven, seven point five out of ten on the good parenting scale, and I am very turned on by "bad mommy" as a rp. Daddy is just nonsense to me, like I'm playing batman and catwoman or something else I have no relation to.

I think we WANT a badguy. We want to say "everything bad is because of X".
Its just easier to do it to men.
Further, if men are the badguys, then women are the victims.
Victims don't stand up.
Therefor, women don't have to stand up.
(I know how horrible this sounds...)

I think we WANT a badguy. We want to say "everything bad is because of X".
Its just easier to do it to men.
Further, if men are the badguys, then women are the victims.
Victims don't stand up.
Therefor, women don't have to stand up.
(I know how horrible this sounds...)

I like how your mind works.

(Did I just write a compliment? :eek:)

at least someone does!
lol

We are freaks.

Well, back on topic.

I did like the idea of mother, daughter and me in between that I actually was able to make it happen (with a lot of luck).

I actually was just playing with this older submissive lady, who then, one day, mentioned that her daughter was single again. I jokingly replied that I could date her daughter then and she liked the idea. No idea why, maybe she thought that it is better when her daughter is fucked by a guy she knows than by a total stranger. We discussed the idea and she said a dozen times that we would stop playing together of course when I should date her daughter etc. I was hopeing that her daughter got some of the kinky genes of the mother, but it turned out that her little innocent daughter was ten times kinkier than the mother.

So she introduced me to her daughter (no idea what she told her how we knew each other). We had a few "normal" dates altogether and I was teasing them both when the other one wasn't paying attention, till they were both hot and bothered. And from there on, it was quite simple..horny women are as simple creatures as horny men.

Edit:
Oh, yes, back to the topic, whether someone here is into Mom/daughter age play: I am, if it's real and not just play.. ahem, play as in fake. But.. uhm.. was the question just for mothers and daughters or does my opinion count, too? *ponders*

Last edited:
Back