What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeb1094 said:
Bonus points awarded in proportion to the size of the animal hit to your diminutive self!
Animal is man about 95% of the time. Size ranging from about 230-ish to nearly 300-ish.

Salvor-Hardon said:
Today I feel amazingly sexy. Sexier than I have ever felt in my life.

Almost like I could just walk up to the hottest woman I see, look into her eyes, and smile and she would get weak in the knees just from the spill over of how sexy I feel.

:devil:
... and the song 'i'm too sexy' by right said fred becomes the earworm of the day...

Morning Bel!

entitled said:
... and the song 'i'm too sexy' by right said fred becomes the earworm of the day...

Morning Bel!

Oh dear, I had actually not thought of that til just now.

I don't care I still feel incredible!

:nana:

Salvor-Hardon said:
Oh dear, I had actually not thought of that til just now.

I don't care I still feel incredible!

:nana:
hehe... You ARE in a good mood!
i get to corrupt somebody on the 28th. i'll be all hyper for a couple of days beforehand. You can get me back for it then.

Good sleep, showered, sweet smelling, fed, sun's shining, overdosing on BBC America before chores..........I only need the gosling here with me and the day would be perfect.

Salvor-Hardon said:
Today I feel amazingly sexy. Sexier than I have ever felt in my life.

Almost like I could just walk up to the hottest woman I see, look into her eyes, and smile and she would get weak in the knees just from the spill over of how sexy I feel.

:devil:
you are proof, Salvor, that man is human...much to my inherent disbelief. Go forth and melt knees, mr. man....

matriarch said:
Good sleep, showered, sweet smelling, fed, sun's shining, overdosing on BBC America before chores..........I only need the gosling here with me and the day would be perfect.
AWwwww......I'm gaggin now.

damppanties said:
Very restless.

Frustrated.

With a grudge against the world.
lemme crawl into your blankie and help you with your outlook. :devil:

ive seriously missed this av

damppanties said:
:)

I think it's my best one too.
A better one would be your head poping out and you sticking your tongue out at us all. ;)

Morning dampy! :kiss:

Last edited:
Psyched :)

My novel posted and picked up an E. I was expecting it to take days for the editors to work through it. Lovely morning surprise :)

Colleen Thomas said:
Psyched :)

My novel posted and picked up an E. I was expecting it to take days for the editors to work through it. Lovely morning surprise :)

much deserved, I might add.

zeb1094 said:
A better one would be your head poping out and you sticking your tongue out at us all. ;)

Morning dampy! :kiss:
Hi. :)

The pic isn't me. The best I can do is get the blanket off.

Great news Colly. :kiss:

Just had a delightful time, watching an old B&W 1939 movie, Goodbye Mr. Chips, with Robert Donat and Greer Garson.

I've seen several more modern versions, including a 'made for tv'one last year or so. I still prefer this one. It captures the era perfectly, and the black and white presentation adds to that 'other world' feeling.

*sigh*.

Wonderful.

matriarch said:
Just had a delightful time, watching an old B&W 1939 movie, Goodbye Mr. Chips, with Robert Donat and Greer Garson.

I've seen several more modern versions, including a 'made for tv'one last year or so. I still prefer this one. It captures the era perfectly, and the black and white presentation adds to that 'other world' feeling.

*sigh*.

Wonderful.
Yeah, why does 'Hollywood' feel they have to colorize, re-make, modernize, etc. some of the great classic moives ever made.

Have they run out of original ideas? They are even making moives of the games our children, grandchildren play on PSx, xBox, etc.

Just goes to show you the ideas in 'Hollywood' have dried up and they have to look back in the movie archives or goto the idea men of games and comic books.

Phwooy! Give a old copy of 'Flight of the Phoenix' any day.

Wow, today was a long, busy, and productive one.
Tomorrow begins the grind.
Basically the school owns me from 8 - 4 every day.
Wow.

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
Wow.

~lucky

You'll do fine beautiful. *HUGS* and :kiss:es.

lucky-E-leven said:
Wow.

~lucky

What Rob said. You'll not only do fine, you will excell.

I'm diggin' that nom de plume, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back