Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter's dog is going away for the weekend, visiting her in-laws.

The dog enjoys the visit, my daughter? Some of it. She enjoys it more when the dog goes on his own.

The dog gets taken to the local park which has railway lines on two sides. He exercises himself by chasing trains, barking madly.

Og
 
My home computer is working, but I can't get it to connect to the internet... that isn't my computer's fault though. It is my internet's.
 
Hey Ostrich Bitch! Burying your head in the sand isn't going to make me go away. Give me the info, or explain to the cops why the horse I left in your care has vanished. I'm not going to stop. The next step is reporting him stolen, and having NetPossee start searching.
 
Hey Ostrich Bitch! Burying your head in the sand isn't going to make me go away. Give me the info, or explain to the cops why the horse I left in your care has vanished. I'm not going to stop. The next step is reporting him stolen, and having NetPossee start searching.

I had a horse stolen two years ago. Earlier this year, I got a call from security at the Houston Livestock and Rodeo grounds that they had found her. They check brands and tattoos on trail ride stock regularly. The lady riding her had bought the horse at a ranch up near Dallas. The owner of the ranch was sited for receiving stolen property but the rustler was never found.
 
So we sat through Zombie Strippers. Don't ask me why. I groaned some, smiled some. Not sexy at all though. Amazing, even with that many bare tits, I didn't even notice. Breast augmentation can be wonderful. But to that extent, looked more like bolt on chrome. All shine, no go.
 
Ouch!

I've just booked some hotel rooms for weekend stays in March and May.

I was charged Value Added Tax at 20% (up from 17.5% today). It isn't a massive increase on most things at 2.5 pence in a pound, but when the bill is in hundreds of pounds, it notices.

Og
 
Everyone's a winner?

On our local TV news they announced that a local man had won a gold medal for the fastest 2000 metres on an indoor rowing machine in his age category.

1. I didn't know that they had competitions for indoor rowing machines, and

2. I didn't know that you could record a specific distance on an indoor rowing machine, and

3. Presumably the competitions have to be on a specific make of rowing machine that have to be calibrated to ensure that one machine's distance is recorded exactly the same as the one next to it, and

4. The local man is 82 years old. If he was the gold medal winner in 'his age category' against how many others was he competing. There can't be many 82-year-olds competing on indoor rowing machines...

5. It reminds me of my sporting moment of fame when my 100 metres sprint provided just sufficient points to enable my Boy Scout troop to win the London Regional Sports Day. I got those valuable points for coming third - out of three - and trailing the second placed runner by 10 seconds. I was the only Scout in our troop to be in the right age bracket for that 100 metres sprint. My points for shot-put, discus and hammer throw were expected. I was not and never have been a sprinter.

Og
 
Lasers!

Today I got zapped! Thirteen times!

{In case you were wondering, I had secondary cataracts, those growing behind my implants ~ NO! Not that kind!~, removed from my eye this afternoon.}
 
Today I got zapped! Thirteen times!

{In case you were wondering, I had secondary cataracts, those growing behind my implants ~ NO! Not that kind!~, removed from my eye this afternoon.}

:rose:

Been there, Done that. Nice light show and i can see again. A win win deal if there ever was one.
 
I wonder if it would upset my cousin if I just borrowed his dad while he's off in North Dakota? I could really use a father figure, for real. And our dads were friends, when mine was still alive...
 
Big poker tournament in Sayerville today. I have to win to shake off my bubble boy status from a couple tournaments ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top