ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex & Diamonds said:
Damn him


He didn't have to rub it in.

I didnt just rub it in. I rubbed it all around. LOL . Is it a good thing to wake up the neighbors with the noise?????

Chewey
 
Hello everyone, hope you are all having a good day. It was good to see S & D and SD back on again. Now all we need is for Crysede to come back more and it will be like old times.

Chewey
 
I hear crysede is kept busy by eating 3rd year students for breakfast or something.

whoa Lauren, dunno if I'm ready for that type of re-commitment.

hmm...
 
I think she eats half of them for breakfast and the rest as a mid-afternoon snack. ;)

But I hear you LOL
 
*runs back in, and looks around* Aww, fuck! I missed all the good conversations! Damnit!

*kicks angrilly at his table,....and now has to go furniture shopping. Damnit*
 
yes Chewie. yes it is. it's very good *grins*

good to see you two, of course, i find it puzzling that you still talk about being the masters an the momions, i mean come on! look at this fine specimine here! *smirks* and no, i don't mean Lauren.


*stretches* still up for giving a massage SD? *laughs*
 
Khadgar said:
yes Chewie. yes it is. it's very good *grins*

good to see you two, of course, i find it puzzling that you still talk about being the masters an the momions, i mean come on! look at this fine specimine here! *smirks* and no, i don't mean Lauren.


*stretches* still up for giving a massage SD? *laughs*

ROFLAO!!!!
 
bringing attention to the casting call for edo japan. so far only three people are there, so HASSAH get movin! i'll put the real thing up in a little bit, after som responce... or if none, a few days.
 
chewbacca71 said:
I didnt just rub it in. I rubbed it all around. LOL . Is it a good thing to wake up the neighbors with the noise?????

Chewey



It's even better if the neighbours light a smoke after you finish :p :D
 
just saw "the ring" or otherwise known as "ringou" (sp?)

it was pretty good. but all the "frights" were shock only, something springs out of nowhere, or you spin around a chair and BAM you know.

nothing like the four pounds of tettor that a good horror movie leaves in your pants.... never seen pone of those.... closest was the event horizon, i watched that when i was 13 or something. thats was freaky
 
the guy at the end knew what was going to happen, why not you know, break the TV? or say, close your eyes before she comes out? volentary blindness maybe? heres a good one, beat her decaying corpse to a pulp and chop it intop little pieces? i mean come on!!!! you don't just stand there!!!

i still say when the TV turns on by itself mysteriously, thats a good sign, BREAK THE DAMN THING! then what's it going to do? appear in the neibours house? i don't think so, then it would affect the neibours, and they didn't see the movie....

but yeah, it was pretty messed up. good movie though.
 
hybirdx said:
*Sticks his tounge out at Arc* Nah! :p

*with lighting fast reflexes grabs the Draggies Tongue*

Hmm ... Fresh Dragon tongue ...

*licks lips as she brandishes a Bowie Knife*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top