Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm right handed

I use my left hand to wank and which ever hand is free to hold my cock when I pee. sometimes the beer is in the left hand sometimes the beer is in the right hand.
 
I use my left hand to wank and which ever hand is free to hold my cock when I pee. sometimes the beer is in the left hand sometimes the beer is in the right hand.

Sounds like you keep your hands pretty busy. Good for you! You know what they say about idle hands!!! :D
 
Interesting

I use my left hand to wank and which ever hand is free to hold my cock when I pee. sometimes the beer is in the left hand sometimes the beer is in the right hand.

I'm left-handed and about the only thing I do with my right, is masturbate.
 
pee

i love to have my girlfriend pee in my face as she cum's.
i like men to hose me down to.and i like to pee my panties.
 
Extremely pee-horny today. My exhibitionism is on high as well! I'm going to iPhone vid myself pissing this afternoon and if you're interested I'd be happy to share. PM your email address if so. ;)
 
When I was in my early twenties and living with my girlfriend I was working in a retail job so I had one day in the week off when my gf would be out at work. One of the chores she left me with was to take our laundry to the laundromat.

I soon devised a little ritual where I would get a pair of jeans and under wear that were going in the wash and wear them whilst I went out to buy a newspaper. I would then start to wet myself as I walked back to our flat. As I became bolder I would start pissing myself with further to go to the safety of my front door.

Once safely back indoors I would of course hurriedly rip my sodden clothes off and rapidly masturbate to a satisfying climax.
 
one of my favorite things was when my ex husband would have me go into the tub and he would pee all over me

would you be dressed or naked?

my favorites is to piss on a woman while she's dress in light colored and thin clothing, so her nipples and pussy become visible thru the soaked material.
 
what ever im asked to wear

light material white blouse, nothing on under it. light cotton panties, so I can watch the stain grow as your piss flows through the thin material, then see the folds of your cunt through the wet cotton.

My piss making the white blouse transparent, your erect nipples showing through.

How big are your breasts?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top