Love to suck cock while wife watches

PaterPriapus

Experienced
I am a confirmed bisexual and there is nothing more erotic for me than having my wife watch me sucking with abandon on a hot stiff prick. When I was a teenager there was a striking young couple next door who took a shine to a constantly horny teen and they ended up taking me into their bed. I thought they were both beautiful and she ended up directing me and her husband in a mutual cock sucking experience.

I especially enjoyed her taking the lead and telling us what to do with and for each other. She also had us take each other up the ass. I have been fortunate in my fifty odd years to have relived a similar experience with two other women. One of them fortunately my wife.

Just reading and sharing details about these experiences gets me all worked up. Marnie my wife loves stories of this flavour also. I'd love to hear some similar episodes in this thread and will gladly relate my experiences.

PP

Last edited:
I predict good things for this thread...although the theme has occurred in other places!

Had a lovely scene this weekend. I got a chance to play with a man and his mistress and after the scene was over, she had him suck my cock while she watched. She got very hot and bothered and I really think she had an orgasm when I shot my load all over his face.

It was a good weekend!

Nice story. I hope it was a big, wet load that he licked up off his lips and mouth.

I predict good things for this thread...although the theme has occurred in other places!

Thanks Zekealicious. I certainly hope so. I have no idea what arouses me more the cocksucking or the being directed and told to do it by Marnie. I love how horny and dominant she gets. I love how horny I get with a dick in my mouth and I love how hot the other man gets sucking and being sucked infront of Marnie.

The scene involves jealousy, lust, dominance, voyeurism, exhibitionsim, and perhaps any other type of enjoyable ism created by those who love labels.

Thanks
PP

Had a lovely scene this weekend. I got a chance to play with a man and his mistress and after the scene was over, she had him suck my cock while she watched. She got very hot and bothered and I really think she had an orgasm when I shot my load all over his face.

It was a good weekend!

Mmmm. Would love to have been there. I would pay alot to have watched and ten times more to have participated. Loved your avatar. What more could one ask for a wet cunt, a hot cock, and a weekend.

Thanks
PP

It was a good weekend!

dayumm, I need a weekend like that !!!

Hey pater:
yeah there is something so much more erotic about MM when a woman is participating, directing...spent the hottest weekend of my life with a married couple...7 years later I can still hear her telling us to kiss, whispering in my ear to suck his cock....

Hey pater:
yeah there is something so much more erotic about MM when a woman is participating, directing...spent the hottest weekend of my life with a married couple...7 years later I can still hear her telling us to kiss, whispering in my ear to suck his cock....

We are brothers in our eroticism zekealicious. It is my favorite scenario. I too can relive minute details of those encounters.

Thanks
PP

Mmmm. Would love to have been there. I would pay alot to have watched and ten times more to have participated. Loved your avatar. What more could one ask for a wet cunt, a hot cock, and a weekend.

Thanks
PP

Your my new best friend:D

My all time favorite fantasy. I do have an old friend thats my suck buddy. Just haven't involved my wife yet. But I'm only 50, there's still time;)

Your my new best friend:D

My all time favorite fantasy. I do have an old friend thats my suck buddy. Just haven't involved my wife yet. But I'm only 50, there's still time;)

Do it. Do it new best friend. You will love having her watch you suck his cock. If the fates are with you she will do you the ultimate favour of teasing, directing then joining in with the two of you. I'm hoping for you...

PP

Whew, I'm jealous of you guys. I wish that my wife was into it. :( My only hope is to find a couple that will let participate in their fun. :devil:

Whew, I'm jealous of you guys. I wish that my wife was into it. :( My only hope is to find a couple that will let participate in their fun. :devil:

I hope that you get your wish. I have always jokingly or drunkenly let it drop that I am into or fascinated by threesomes. Lots of people laugh it off as a joke, others are shocked, but you would be surprised at how many people bring it up again later and ask questions. If somebody keeps asking or bringing it up I eventually let it drop that I am bicurious. Then finally that I am decidedly bisexual and am really into MMF situations. It is amazing how successful this tactic has been. You'll get alot of disgusted remarks but you also get alot of cocks for you and your girl... You just have to have the gumption to go for it. Start off jokingly as I say and let them change the tenor.

PP

Lucky Guy

I hope that you get your wish. I have always jokingly or drunkenly let it drop that I am into or fascinated by threesomes. Lots of people laugh it off as a joke, others are shocked, but you would be surprised at how many people bring it up again later and ask questions. If somebody keeps asking or bringing it up I eventually let it drop that I am bicurious. Then finally that I am decidedly bisexual and am really into MMF situations. It is amazing how successful this tactic has been. You'll get alot of disgusted remarks but you also get alot of cocks for you and your girl... You just have to have the gumption to go for it. Start off jokingly as I say and let them change the tenor.

PP

I just wish I had that gift of gab. I have the same problem, in that I can't get my wife into my fetish to suck cock. I have tried to joke my way into the topic, when around other couples, but to no avail.

I just wish I had that gift of gab. I have the same problem, in that I can't get my wife into my fetish to suck cock. I have tried to joke my way into the topic, when around other couples, but to no avail.

Yes your wife/ girlfriend has to be onboard. Does she have any fantasies that she would like to persue. Often if you can get her more sexed up and into any type of fetish others ensue. I find that peoples fetsishes change as they get older. I am so much more into cock sucking than I was when I was younger. Perhaps androgyny has set in. If so long live androgyny. So, hang in there Ivan and keep pushing the envelop in any direction. She may play a little give and take.... Good luck, my friend..

PP

I hope that you get to experience that too mmmscurious. There is no end to the variations just three people can get themselves into. A feast of cock, cunt, all willingly spread out... heaven...
PP

A variation- my fantasy

I too dream of sucking in front of my wife however I want to do so after my Ms. has trained me well and as part of an introduction of my wife into submission to Ms. How hot it would be to kneel before a man at her order and suck him to orgasm expertly as my wife watches, knowing that she'll be trained as well.

I too dream of sucking in front of my wife however I want to do so after my Ms. has trained me well and as part of an introduction of my wife into submission to Ms. How hot it would be to kneel before a man at her order and suck him to orgasm expertly as my wife watches, knowing that she'll be trained as well.

The direction of my wife who is in the throws of lust and the underlying sense of being forced to perform what polite society considers disgusting and taboo, cetainly is a major source of my devotion to this fetish. We share many desires my brother... Plus, I get to suck a juicy cock....
PP

My first encounter was with our next door neighbours. I was a teenager, let's say eighteen, at the time. They were an attactive pair of newly weds in their early twenties. She was a petite auburn haired beauty with a fine apple bum and small upturned breasts. He was tall athletic, attractive and friendly towards me. They had me in often to listen to music and "goof around." They offered the occasional drink which I accepted gladly.

One evening after a few glasses Lillian put on an old song entitled "The Stripper." Some of you may remember it. She started dancing with the appropriate bumps and grinds. The three of us were laughing and Wally shouted out "Take it off. Take it off." We both took on the chorus. Then, she stopped dancing and starred into Wally's eyes...

"Do you mean it?" There was a palpable tension in the air.

He levelled a stare back at her. "Yes, take it off."

Lillian insisted that we sit beside each other on the couch for the performance and she put the record back on. This time she seductively removed her skirt and blouse and finished the record in her pink panties and bra.

She stood with her legs apart and her hands on her hips. "Should I play it again." We both nodded.." Then both of you have to take your dick out and stroke yourself when I dance." Wally whipped his long cock out instantly and they both watched as I swallowed the lump in my throat then shyly extracted my stiff prick. They both glared at my cock and she put the music on once more. She took off her bra as she once again took up her performance then she stopped the music. "If you want these to come off. She snapped the waistband of her panties... I want you to stroke each other. I want to see you touch each other's cocks." I had never touched another's cock nor had a guy ever touched mine. I felt his strong male hand wrap around my prick. I continued to stare at Lillian. I moved my hand across both our laps and took Wally's long seeping dick in my hand."

The music never went back on. She just led the pair of us through every homosexual act that she could imagine. I was a teenager at the time and came at least five times that evening. Lillian herself began by masturbating to our love making then joining in herself.

I have no idea how planned the evening was and will never know. I really don't care at this stage. I just thank God for Lillian and Wally and the sexual awakening they gave me. The evening shaped my life....

PP

And it has shaped my morning erection!

LMAO, good one.

Awesome tale PP. I often wonder where my perverted fantasies originate from. I never experienced anything like that. I did have many times fucking in the same room or car as another couple did the same. But sometime during my early 20's did I decide I wanted a cock in my mouth.

And I do right now:D

Back