Utah Roll Call

I'm also living in Utah, Salt Lake...
J

Welcome hun! :)

Busty-Batgirl-by-Becca-Batgirl-700x1049.jpg

Definitely someone I'd cosplay

Love this Tigra

If I teased my hair like that I'd never get it brushed back out hahaha

I say that every time I wake up in the morning.

Who doesn't? :D
 
Thank you guys for keeping this going while I've been out. The weeks finally half over and that means only a few more stupid early shifts left before I can be back with all you awesome people :)

Oh and Honeyman? Keep up trying to post those images, just check to make sure they work first ;) I'd love to see what ideas you're coming up with
 
I don't live in Utah but I visit fairly often because I like having sex with Mormon housewives.
 
There are many hot Mormon women in Utah! The trick is to entice them with green jello, Diet Coke and ice cream — they get this incredible sugar rush and if mixed with just a little caffeine... bar the door, they can barely contain their passion. Just sayin’ it could work LOL
 
348345_14big.jpg


Mormon women often have a very healthy, organic relationship with their own sexuality.
 
I also had a pretty healthy run of having sex with Mormon Housewives. But I do live in Utah.
 
How did everyone like the fireworks last night? Hope you had a chance to light it up too - in and out of the bedroom!!
 
Livin’ the dream in the heat of 801... been kinda crazy here too, with not enough spare time to enjoy some good ole’ naughty playtime...well, other than in my mind 😉 Maybe this week I’ll devote some energy to finding something new to rock my world!
 
Hey everyone, I’m in Salt Lake City for business, first time here. It’s beautiful! I’m only here until tomorrow though... any recommendations for things to do?
 
Hey Utah Peeps - WHAT UP, seems like we’ve dropped the ball on our Roll Call. Anybody stay around the hood this summer to enjoy the lazy hazy days of summer. It’s been a dry one, but there have been occasional flames in the bedroom and elsewhere - anyone have a fun experienced to share?
 
Utah, where everything is actively trying to kill you. Only took 3 months and I have mostly turned to sand and salt.
 
Why is summer always so insane? Yes yes I'm back. Life has been one hell of a rollercoaster these last few months. They gave us overtime at work, then slashed our hours in half, and then to top it off I was in a car accident. I have great luck huh? So now I'm fighting on all fronts to try and stay afloat. No real flames on any front for me, good or bad.
 
Hey Utah Peeps - Ya’ll been slackin’ with keeping up the Utah Vibe... I know, summer’s winding down and it’s still hot and smoky - what’s up with that! I guess we’ve gotta stick to having hot and smoke-free sex indoors for a little while longer, unless we wear a mask. LOL. Hmmm - Actually that could be kind kinky fun. :)
 
Hey Utah Peeps - Ya’ll been slackin’ with keeping up the Utah Vibe... I know, summer’s winding down and it’s still hot and smoky - what’s up with that! I guess we’ve gotta stick to having hot and smoke-free sex indoors for a little while longer, unless we wear a mask. LOL. Hmmm - Actually that could be kind kinky fun. :)

Blame Cali for all the smokey fun lol. And masks? Anyone else intrigued??
 
Welcome back Lil Sister! the hazy skies today are probably just from the usual November inversion setting in, but hey mask are intriguing, and blindfolds... well even more intriguing... LOL. Halloween maybe over, but dressing up (or down) can be fun
 
Welcome back Lil Sister! the hazy skies today are probably just from the usual November inversion setting in, but hey mask are intriguing, and blindfolds... well even more intriguing... LOL. Halloween maybe over, but dressing up (or down) can be fun

Thanks hun! I think most of the haze is the smoke from Cali, but inversion doesn't help haha. Blindfolds are fun, I love them :)
 
Love ‘em is a pretty strong word, I’d say I enjoy them... but when combined with other attire and toys - well now, there is something to love HaHa
 
Love ‘em is a pretty strong word, I’d say I enjoy them... but when combined with other attire and toys - well now, there is something to love HaHa

See I'm not into a lot of toys. I like a good blindfold, maybe having my hands tied; but that's about my stretch for right now
 
Back
Top