I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
that i may just stop posting on Lit all together.

No need for drastic measures Mr. Becks. Just apply a little thought, use the search feature occasionally, and make sure what you submit contributes.

Washing your catch rags... really?

We are here to help.

I think I made some similar mistakes as Beck when I first joined the boards. I ended up going back and editing everything I posted on threads I started. It left such a bad taste in my mouth that I have not started a thread since. PGers are so much nicer than people on the other areas!

I think early to bed then reading a good long while is what tonight will be.

I think I made some similar mistakes as Beck when I first joined the boards. I ended up going back and editing everything I posted on threads I started. It left such a bad taste in my mouth that I have not started a thread since. PGers are so much nicer than people on the other areas!

Start one so I can visit, you seem nice. :rose:

I think I'm getting sick and I am NONE too happy about that...don't have time for it!

I think you make me laugh and make me want to get out my hanky and wipe your mouth. LOL

I think that reminded me of my grandmother, she used to tell people here let me wipe that for you, when we would ask what? She'd say the shit that's coming out from the side of your mouth. LOL! Are you telling me that I'm talking shit? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back