The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do inspire me to new heights of elequence, enchanting one. :kiss:

Hi Trish. :kiss: Everyone needs a good ravishing from time to time...it gets the blood flowing and the body stimulated.

True...only time will tell if he can survive my passion;)

You are far too organized Bear!:kiss: and I'm exhausted! Ravishing men is exhausting...;)

Well, you could try a bear for variety, you know . . .
horny.gif

Are you doing belly dancing? How cool!

I'm thinking about asking him if he would wear one of those glow sticks hanging off of his.........just so we can find him in here.:D Think he'll go for it?

Sorry, no sticks for me! :D

But you could play hide and seek, I'll see that you find me :devil:

It's weekend-time, Nakeds! :cattail:

It was Di that wanted to play hide n seek.

I'm into leapfrog.:devil:

O, now you can enjoy your weekend.

Hide and seek can be fun with lots of players. If someone hides in the darkness you have to be sure whom you did find, though, and without seeing there are not too many options. :devil:

Leapfrog? I'm so bad at it! I always stop a bit too late and with too slow speed, then can't jump and have to grip her hips or shoulders to steady myself. Too bad... ;)

Hide and seek can be fun with lots of players. If someone hides in the darkness you have to be sure whom you did find, though, and without seeing there are not too many options. :devil:

Leapfrog? I'm so bad at it! I always stop a bit too late and with too slow speed, then can't jump and have to grip her hips or shoulders to steady myself. Too bad... ;)

O, sounds like I'd enjoy losing that game.:devil:

Do let me interrupt; I'll get my camera, a large Plum Brandy and just sit in the chair and watch the show.

Hi, everyone. Miss me?

Remmy!

*sweeping the naked Sweet Witch off the floor in a spin-completely-around HUG, then setting her back on her feet after a smooch or three (and prolly more than a few caresses)*
*smiling*
Maybe...a bit...of course we did
:rose::heart::rose:

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back