His Partners Daughter (closed)

There was a chemistry here as strong as he could ever remember experiencing. He couldn’t take his eyes off hers, those sexy shouldering eyes, so confident, non apologetic. His well endowed cock was rigid, ached for her, his entire body felt electric. So aroused, so...so...incredibly aroused...
 
She winked and continued to let her tongue play adding the faintest of soft nips to the tip to entice him even more. She was used to simply enjoying a night or two with any given lover but something about this one she might just entertain the idea of more. Head lifting up a little more to enjoy more of him as her well manicured fingernails dug into ass cheeks a little to guide him closer.
 
Her nails digging in, the nibbling, the sweet mixture of pleasure and teasing. He couldn’t help but thrust toward her, he wanted more...so much more
 
Lips parting easily as her tongue played more and more with him suckling some as he thrust forward. They both wanted so much more from each other. Her fingernails still dancing over him now that he was closer in a sensual dance playing over nerve areas often forgotten knowing those would elicit the energy hunger and pleasure .
 
She played me, how was this young 20ish something girl this good? In this moment, he turned the wheel over and just experienced. Show me your skills. I will take the wheel back, I will drive you EVERYWHERE you want to go. But now, play me, I am yours...
 
Turning on her full prowess as she suckled and gently clawed at his legs back and ass. She nibbled softly mixed in with the licks and suckling. Her body stretched out wriggling a little as she enjoyed seeing every little twitch moan and gasp from him.
 
He looked down at her body. Amazing. Soon, soon, he would have all of her, feel their bodies intertwine But for now, he let his body enjoy every sensation He shut his eyes, ran his hands through his hair, which unintentionally allowed his chiseled abs to ripple, he let out a guttural moan, “ Oh fuck that is good, please keep going...” He was more panting than breathing
 
Speed and depth... Nips suckling and licks varying as she manipulated her current toy allowing nips to faintly spark threads to dance between deeper suckling and teasing licks. How long before he would attempt to regain control or be driven to that perfect madness for the first time of many tonight.
 
The sensations were overwhelming, and eventually he could not hold back and he knew it. "I can't hold it" he moaned, his balls contracted and his was in that perfect state of orgasm, a split second before he would fire...
 
A some little nip was all it would take and she knew that as she winked at him pausing for a moment. Almost curious if he would beg.
 
So hard, so needy, she had played my instrument, I needed to explode..

OH JESUS FINISH ME..
 
A soft lick from base to tip then the gentle nip as he sank back into her mouth. Couldn't get anything on her that she might miss and daddy see.Lios sealing around d him ready with a purr for a little more vibration after the nip not that he would need it.
 
The lip lock was all the affirmation he needed, not every woman enjoyed taking a man’s delivery this way, but for Billy nothing was sexier, then a woman taking his cum and swallowing his delivery.

The purring was the sexiest thing he had ever heard, the vibration pushed him past the edge he had fought so hard to maintain so he could enjoy Ember’s magic. Billy had a had a large, powerful cock, and when it fired, it fired hard with a purpose. And copious amounts of his cream. Mmmmm, he felt the vibration, the magic pull, and the glorious release of rope, after rope, after rope of his cum fired into his beautiful lover’s waiting throat.

Alll he could utter in his state of erotic bliss was “Oh, yessss, Ember...” as he brought his hands to the sides of her head and enjoyed this first finale.
 
Devouring his offering she let fingernails now dance over him till he was done as she winked at him.
 
He reluctantly pulled out, she had been fantastic. He looked down at Ember, her wink saying she was ready for the third course of this 7 course sexual feast. Confident they were beginning a marathon, standing naked, he looked down and smiled at Ember. He would need a minute to recover, he dialed his secretary. “Yes, can you bring 4 bottles of water, two glasses and a bottle of ice to my office, I am in no position to come out”

Within seconds there was a knock. Billy’s secretary, actually the lead Partner, Billy’s boss, secretary, had major goals of becoming the next Mrs. Wolfe, but her fall back plan was Mrs. Daniels. The first was a mansionin the Hampton’s the second was still a Park Avenue penthouse. She tried to look around the door, she had no doubt Billy was in their naked with some tramp. Why he never made a run at her, she didn’t understand. She was young, sexy, flirtatious, and he was a slut.

Billy thanked her, carefully reached around and took the drinks, but this time he not only shut the door, he locked it. He set the drinks on his credenza, and turned around smiling. He was well on the path to recovery. “I thought we needed provisions and to lock the door, because I don’t plan on letting you out of here for hours...are we agreed?” With that he dove onto the couch, catching himself just before impact, and then slowly lowered his body onto hers...
 
I have no where to be.

She smiled wrapping her arms around him as he closed in.

So... What else you wanna do lover?
 
He felt her arms wrap around him, saw her smile and listened to her leading question.

"What's next...well we have an entire night, and a room full of furniture, and I want to have you on every single piece possible...starting with this piece right here"

Already positioned between her legs, he went up to his knees, and leaned down to take her breast and slide his hand between her thighs
 
I definitely love that plan handsome. Every area of this office will know us together.

She licked at his lips legs spreading a little for his hands exploration as her hands did some exploring of their own seeking that firmness her tongue had already enjoyed.
 
He went from massaging her wet inner lips to cupping the entire area firmly, controllingly. “Every area? I hope that isn’t an idle promise, I intend to hold you to it!” He released his new toy and slid two fingers deeply inside.

He moaned almost whimpered as her touch had him back at full attention. As he slowly sawed his hand in and out of her soft, warm, wet, flower. He brushed his lips over her, more a breath than a kiss, and instead found her neck softly kissing the side of her cheek and neck, intensifying into breathy passionate kissing and biting...
 
Caressing that firmness she gasped softly at his affections. Kissing him and nipping and nibbling along his neck and shoulder as well. Her body moving sensually against him in time with his affections.

Oh I do mean every part of this office. If you can handle it.
 
He smiled at her challenge, she had no idea...or... perhaps she did

They continued nibbling, biting, kissing enjoying, their bodies intertwined and instinctive.

She fondled and stroke, he teased alternating sliding his fingers and massaging her button

The foreplay didn't take long, they were both incredibly aroused their bodies would not lie..

He stopped nibbling her neck and brought his lips to her ear, pushing down on her knee withhis free hand, spreading her further, "Let me come inside..."
 
Took you long enough.

A devious wink and smile gracing her features as her hands moved to help guide him.

Let's see what ya got lover.
 
Her hand guided him to her opening. Her lips already pursed open, he pushed his tip inside as he brought his mouth to hers
 
Lips sealed together and her hips rippled and swayed at his entering her. She was in heaven with all the sensations but she wanted more. Her tenderness still revealed the hunger and passion beneath it.
 
Pressed in a kiss, his lips parted and his tongue slipped out to tickle an taste her rich full lips, requesting entry to play

The wonderful tightness of one so young and fit, only the extreme lubrication of her channel stopped this from being painful given his size and state of arousal.

However, instead of pain, it was perfect as Billy enjoyed the push into her, feeling every inch as she gripped him and he ventured ever deeper. She formed such a wonderfully tight slick grip, he just wanted more as she sucked him in
 
Back
Top