Submitting to the Dream (Closed for DangerousDarkEyes)

dkgooner

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Posts
477
“Hmm!” his groan is muffled by the gag, his chest heaving having a hard time breathing predominately through his nose and he pulls on his retrains as he looks wide-eyed, desperation painted on his face, at the women walking around the bed…

His eyes follow the dark-haired beauty, clad in a leather corset emphasizing the impressive breast on her chest, black lace stockings and gloves, in her hand a riding crop.

He moans as he watch her walk across the foot of the bed, his painfully hard cock coming into view, twitching, pre-cum dripping from the tip, a cock ring around the base… his entire body covered in a thin layer of perspiration from his long ordeal.

He holds his breath, worryingly and expectantly, as she gets on the bed crawling on her knees.

“Umm…” she coos, running her hand up his legs, “… you better not cum before I tell you,” she warns bringing the crop down hard on his thigh, only inches from his throbbing erection, “… bitch!”

“Hmm…” he groans, “Hmm!” feeling the sting, he watches as she straddles him, gripping his cock and lining it up with her moist pussy a beeping sound filling the room as she lowers herself onto him, the both of them exhaling… the beeping increases as she sinks down on him… her soft, warm folds enveloping him as the beeping becomes loud and rapid…

-----

With a groan he rolls over, hitting off the alarm on the bedside table... it takes a few seconds, but then his eyes shoot open and he sits up, looking around.

He’s in his own bed, his hands aren’t tied to the headboard and he’s alone… “Jeez…” he mumbles, wiping the sleep from his eyes, having had similar dreams over the last month, increasingly graphic… and like always his cock is throbbing hard when he awakes, the only thing about him that’s as in the dream…

“This can’t keep happening…” he groans as he rolls off the bed, off to prepare for his day… and take care of his imminent problem as it bobs ahead of him.

-----

Dominic Kendrick

He was a more than reasonable successful man... in his early thirties he kept in great shape and was on top of his game at work. He was in charge, he made things happen and he was pretty much a shoe-in for junior partner in the near future… but for all his skills in negotiating million dollar deals without trembling his hand he was still haunted by these same types of dreams…

This beautiful dark-haired woman bossing him around, tying him up and denying him to focus on his own pleasure, which commonly was what he did when he took a lady home, instead he had to wait for his mistress’s release before being granted his own, and the dreams always ended prior to that point, sometimes he was on his knees pleasuring the woman, no touching of his cock… he didn’t feel comfortable with his dreams, didn’t like to lose control, but each morning his cock was as hard as it’d ever been.

-----

A little more than half an hour later he’s ready for work, freshly shaved, suit on, as he presses the button for the elevator outside of his apartment.

The elevator doors opened and his heart seemed to skip a beat, frozen on the spot as he watch the sole occupant of the elevator… It was the girl from his dream! - ‘Nah, it can’t be!’ he told himself - but when she cleared her throat and looked at him impatiently he almost felt as if his legs couldn’t carry his weight anymore...

“Sorry…” he mumbles, barely audible, and enters the elevator.

Standing next to her in the elevator he feels uneasy, nervous and uncomfortable at the silence… he steals glances at her every once in a while, but always diverts his eyes quickly… strangely fearful of getting caught, nothing like the way he usually acts around members of the opposite sex.

As they approach the ground floor and the end of the ride, he finally manages to get an audible word past his lips, greeting the woman…

“Hi, umm… excuse me …” he stutters, “Just moved in?” he asks, “… never seen you…” he almost ads ‘here’ as he’s seen her most every night for some time, “… before…” he curses himself for the way he stutters, sounding like a complete idiot he thinks, not anywhere as cool and collected as he usually appears.
 
“Hi I just moved in this past weekend,” she said softly as she followed the man out of the elevator. She noted that he was a good looking guy and maybe a little older than her but not by much. “Well I’ll see you around,” she said with a sexy smile and then left to catch a cab to work.

Dana Meyers was 24 years old and had finally moved out of her parents home into her first apartment. She was really happy about that, especially because it would be 2 less people telling her what to do. Her parents always seemed to think they knew better than she, what was good for her. They had really been against her moving out, but this was one time she put her foot down, and surprisingly they backed off and let her go. She felt liberated just by that little thing, yet it was something that would change her life forever, little did she know.

She had dark hair long hair which she wore sometimes up, sometimes curled and sometimes just straight and hanging down. Her eyes were dark too and if she was in a bad mood, the darker they would get. She had the figure of a model and had even done some modeling shoots, but gave that up, getting tired of being told where to stand, how to walk, what to do, she just couldn’t handle being told what to do anymore so she had quit her job for another. She now was assistant to the editor of a magazine and she still had to follow directions or orders, but he was a nice elderly man that thought she had a future as an editor herself. So she was very happy in the job and now with her new apartment things couldn’t be any better.
 
“Oh, great… I’m in 6B” he replied when she told about having moved in that weekend, “Sure, ever need anything… neighbors and all!” he smiles, as they went their separate ways.

“Neighbors and all… your fucking idiot!” he mumbles to himself as he enters the office some time later, the memory of the sweet girl he met in the elevator still in his head… flashes of the girl bossing him around in his dreams appearing too…

‘Nah, it must be your mind playing tricks…’ he thinks, the resemblance between the woman in his dream and the new girl just too big… she was a sweeter, more innocent looking version… but she was the same girl nonetheless… he shakes the thought out of his head and gets to work.

-----

Late in the afternoon as he gets off work he decides against joining a few of the other guys at the local bar… he feel the need to go and bed some girl tonight, but that place wouldn’t be ideal and his thoughts are still mostly revolving around the young girl he met, and made an awful first impression he felt, in the elevator this morning… nah, he would get home, order in something and relax some… maybe he would go out later…

He takes the elevator up, partly disappointed and party relief that he doesn’t meet the girl from that morning… shutting the door behind him he drops his briefcase on the kitchen counter and slumps onto his couch…
 
Dana got home around 4pm from work after stopping at the store on her way home. She had bought the things she needed for chicken fettuccini alfredo, vegetables for a salad and a bottle of wine. She had hoped she would be celebrating tonight with someone special as she had gotten the promotion to junior editor. Although her girlfriends were all busy and her and her boyfriend had broken up due to a few misunderstandings in the bedroom.

She made the dinner and salad and when she went to open the bottle of wine, she found she couldn’t and she swore. After several attempts, she remembered meeting her good looking new neighbor in 6B, so she decided to ask him. On her way over there, she decided if he wasn’t too busy, maybe he would celebrate with her.

She knocked on the door and when he opened the door she said, “Hi, remember me from the elevator. I’m Dana you’re knew neighbor, I‘m in 5B right next door. I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind opening this bottle of wine for me.” She smiled sweetly at him and then added, “If you’re not too busy I have a bunch of food at my place and I’m celebrating my promotion, care to join me?” she asked nervously. She blushed a bit, not usually this assertive when meeting new people.
 
He’s half asleep by the time there is a knock on the door… he drags himself off the couch, wandering who would stop by late in the afternoon or early evening, he really wasn’t sure after his slumber… his legs almost gives out under him as he sees the cute young face that had filled his thoughts all day.
She introduces herself, destiny of something has it that she’s moved in right next door to him, she asks him to help her open a bottle of wine…

“Hi, I’m Dom… uhm, Dominic,” he smiles and takes the bottle from her, “Sure, come on in…” he steps aside.

As he walks inside she invites him to join her for dinner…

“Oh, yeah… sure, that would be great!” he reply, as he walks behind the kitchen island and uncorks the bottle, “Should get to each other a little bit if we’re to live next door to each other?” he nods his head, feeling very excited to get the chance to get to know her… maybe get assurance that he wouldn’t be dominated by a woman like he did in his sleep… maybe take her to prove that, although it could be awkward to live next door to her afterwards…

“What promotion, what do you do?” he asks as he pops open the bottle and places it on the kitchen counter with a smile.
 
“I got promoted to junior editor of the magazine I work for today. I’ve been working there for several years now. Although I don’t usually tell people the name of the magazine, it gives them the wrong impression of me.” she said and laughed softly.

“Why don’t you wash up and come over in about 30 minutes. I’ll have the table set and the wine on ice by that time.” she said and with that, headed for the door. “Oh and it’s casual, I’m going to change into something more comfortable than these work clothes, so don’t feel the need to dress up.”
With that she was gone and back in her own apartment. She instantly put the wine in the ice bucket with some ice. Then set the table, lit a couple candles and went to change.

She wasn’t sure what she should where, but not wanting to keep him waiting too long, she put on a yellow and white halter summer dress. It felt good to be out of her work clothes and although she wasn’t wearing a bra, her breasts were firm and standing up in the halter, with her nipples erect and pressing against the cotton material of the dress. Underneath it she had on a pair of skimpy yellow panties that barely covered anything.
 
“Oh, color me intrigued…” he smiles when she doesn’t name the magazine she works for.

“I’ll be there…” he agrees when she says to come by in half an hour, nodding when she told him to dress casually.

He didn’t really do casually much, but he could produce a pair of jeans and a t-shirt so after hitting the shower he threw them on and made his way to her apartment.

“Hi, didn’t have time to get a present…” he smiles, shrugging his shoulders as she opens for him, “… it smells great, what are we having?” he asks as he enters her apartment, looking around the place to see if any magazines lying about would answer the question of her place of employment…

“Where did you live before?” he asks, stealing glances of her body, seemingly as great as in his dreams beneath that summer dress.
 
“No need for presents,” she said as she let him in the door. “We’re having chicken fettuccini alfredo, with garden salad and wine.”

On the counter, between the living room and the kitchen, was lying a stack of magazines, all of which were Bedside Manners. She saw him glance down at the stack as he followed her to the kitchen where she was pouring them each a glass of wine.

“Okay, yes that is the magazine and you can find just about anything you want for in the bedroom, from jewelry, costumes, lotions, handcuffs, just about anything you want. It also has stories and articles that people write in about.” she said then smiled, “if you finish your plate, maybe I’ll let you take one or two of them home with you tonight.

After he sat down, she handed him his wine and then served each of them some of the alfredo and a salad.

“So may I ask, what do you do for a living?”
 
He watched the magazines… very surprise if that was what she did for a living… his eyes bulging a little in surprise when she affirms it.

“Really?” he asks when she lists up the content of the magazine, “I guess I should be a good boy and finish up then?” he jokes, the double meaning of it in relation to his dreams doesn’t hit him before he sits down, his face blushing a little, which was totally out of character for him.

“Thanks,” he smiles as she hands him the wine and serves him the food.

“This is great,” he tells her after taking the first few bites, “… I work in finance, trading and such… mostly do the bigger deals now, should be up for my own promotion at some point in the near future…” he smiles, raising his glass to her, “Then I guess we should do this at my place, huh?” he grins, “Now, congrats on the promotion Dana!” he cheers.

As he eats and watches his new neighbor, smiling at her… his mind is filled with images of her, or her look-a-like at least, from the numerous dreams the last month or so, he glances over at the stack of magazine, ‘Nah, just a weird coincidence…’ he thinks.

“So,” he starts after sipping his wine, “Bedside Manners, huh?” he smiles, “How does one end up at such a place?” he asks, she seemed like a good girl, sweat and innocent… the kind you would be proud to bring home to meet your mom…
 
“Thanks for the congratulations and I’ll hold you to that when you get your promotion.” she said smiling as she clinked her glass with his.

She was fascinated with the work he did as she listened intently to him. She knew that had to be a stressful job, made her wonder what he did to relax. Suddenly a sexy vision flashed in her head and she practically choked on just a sip of wine, especially when it was the same time he asked her about work.

“Well, in my instance, I was willing to work where ever I could to do work in editing. I had several other offers but money and benefits made it too good to pass up. So that’s how I got hired at Bedside Manners.” She then took several quick sips of her wine and added, “And believe me, there isn’t anything I haven’t seen or heard when it comes to sex, of course that doesn’t mean I’m uh experienced in very much. Not to change the subject but were you expecting dessert? If you are, than I’m about all there is, I mean you’ll just have to have me…Conversation is all I really have for dessert. Sorry, I’m better at reading words than saying them.” she laughed at herself, blushing a bit at what he might be thinking. She knew she shouldn’t have thought about work and him, but he was just too good looking to not notice.
 
He watches her with interest as she explains how she ended up with that magazine, his eyes perking when she mentions that there isn’t the thing about sex she haven’t either heard or seen, his interest further fueled when she lets slip her inexperience… maybe conquering this girl would be a sort therapy… to help him deal with his weird dreams…

“Dessert?” he asks as she mentions it, eyes almost popping out when offers herself as the only dessert, quickly adding conversation as the thing she offers, he chuckle as she explains not being a big talker…

“You’ll do nicely for dessert Dana!” he tells her, looking forward to maybe putting on his moves after dinner… yeah, he’d be the one on top tonight for sure…

He enjoys her food, she was a very good cook… had the looks, seemed sweet… the complete package, definitely the kind of girl your folks would love for you to bring home for family dinner…

“Must see some crazy things then?” he asks, glancing over at the stack of sex themed magazines, “Sweet girl like you…” he sips his wine, “What does the boyfriend thinks of your work?” he asks, the real question clearly being whether she was attached or not…
 
She blushes and smiles at his comment about having her for dessert, then adds, “well, you know we could always have you for dessert.” she winks at him, then takes a sip of her wine.

“Why don’t we move to the living room, don’t worry about this mess, I’ll get it later.” She said standing up and bringing her glass and the pail of wine with.

The living room had a soft brown leather sofa and recliner, television and stereo system, and coffee table in front of the sofa and a small table with a light next to the recliner.

“Here, let’s sit on the sofa, then the wine will be right here if we need a refill.” she replied, moving more magazines away while she set the pale and her glass down. “As far as boyfriends, I’ve had a few but with my job I get really busy and caught up in it, so usually the boyfriends don’t hang around or they confuse my job and me and sex gets a little complicated then. What about you, any wives or girlfriends?”
 
He follows her into the living room and takes a seat on the couch, a good couple of feet between them…

“Me?” he smiles, quite pleased affirming that she’s unattached, “Nah, pretty much the same… working long hours doesn’t give you the best chances of getting really serious with someone…” he tells her, not mentioning that he had no intention of getting serious when anybody any time soon or the steady string of casual fucks he had coming and going…

“Complicated?” he asks, raising his eyebrows with a slight grin on his face, “How so?” he asks, intrigued about which limits of the sweet girl next door, “… don’t have to answer if you’d feel uncomfortable!”

“You seem to have settled in quite well,” he says as he looks around the room, the most striking thing was the mess on the table, he guessed that she read lots of magazines as part of her job, “Hope you’ll like it here… finds it pleasurable…” he smiles, takes his glass and raises it out to her, “Cheers!”
 
Dana smiles and raises her glass to him, “Cheers! And to pleasure,” she added with a sexy little smile.

After they clinked glasses she took several sips of the wine before putting her glass down on the table. She licked along her hips, tasting the wine and smiling at him, making sure he noticed without her being awkward at the same time.

“I’m finding I do like it here, I’ve come to meet a few new people, like you, which by the way I’m enjoying your company very much.” she gave him another sexy smile, blushing just a bit. “As far as pleasure, well, I guess that can happen where ever you want it to.” she chuckled.

She was looking directly in his eyes, desire in hers and seeing it in his, which was odd for her to feel that way so soon.

“You know,” she said softly, “If you want to kiss me, you can, all you have to do is ask me nicely.” she had moved a bit closer to him on the couch.
 
He sees her teasing him… smiling alluringly at him, licking her lips… he nods at what she says but all his thoughts are on her actions… oh, it could be easy enough to get this one, he thinks…

“Likewise, you’re very good company!” he smiles at her, “… guess so,” he adds to her comment about pleasure, “take whatever pleasure you want, huh?” he asks, raising his eyebrows suggestively, seeing the fire burning in her eyes, he grins a little… very confident about his coming success in proving his mind wrong about who’s on top here…

“Oh, is that so?” he asks, a cheeky grin on his face, as she moves closer, “But I just met you… don’t want you to think I go around kissing on all the girls…” he playfully thinks aloud, “Though, if you really want it… I’ll ask you nicely…” he tells her.

He turn his body towards her a little, leans in close to her, a confident grin on his lips, “So, Dana… could I kiss you, please?” he asks, smirking a little… ‘Oh, this girl wants me already!’ is the thought going through his head at that moment…
 
Her eyes went dark for a minute when he said take whatever pleasure you want, but then she softened them and smiled. She knew she was giving him the impression she was shy and innocent and he was taking the bait, hook line and sinker. She always loved that, it was all part of the excitement in the adult relationship world, the games we play, she thought to herself.

“But I just met you… don’t want you to think I go around kissing on all the girls…” he playfully thinks aloud, “Though, if you really want it… I’ll ask you nicely…”

She laughed softly to her reply about the kiss and she replied, “Yes, I really want you to ask very nice.” In her eyes it was like the devil dancing, filled with fire, something she was sure he would mistake for wanton lust for him, although she did want him, a kiss.

“So, Dana… could I kiss you, please?”

“I’ll disregard the smirk this time and yes, you may kiss me.” she finally said.

Then she wrapped her small arms around his neck, with one hand on the back of his head and pushing him forward. Her lips parted as they’re lips met and she kissed him hard and passionately, her hand wrapping around his hair and holding tight. It was that moment she claimed him in a kiss and she knew he was meant to be hers.
 
He saw the fire in her eyes, ‘Yeah, this’ll be a walk in the park!’ he grins inwardly, no longer any doubt where this would lead in his mind…

His grins appear on his face when he hears her words and her dainty hands wraps around his neck, pulling him towards her, meeting his lips in a open-mouthed kiss, lips locked in a deep passionate kiss… her arms never leaving his neck, holding him close throughout, her wanton lust for him almost making it all too easy he thought…

As he gets into the kiss he moves his hands onto her bare legs, running up her thighs to the edge of her dress, moving maybe an inch or two up under it before he moves them up, wrapping around her body and pulls her a little closer as their tongues explores each other’s mouths…

“Mmm,” he grins when they finally, after what felt like an hour but was likely minutes at most, their break apart, sucking in fresh air, “… tell me more about that pleasure…” he grins, moving his hands down her sides, preparing to unzip and peel that sexy summer dress off her body shortly…
 
She gasps for air as the kiss breaks, enjoying his hands on her for a few short minutes.

“Mmm. Pleasure huh? There is so much in pleasure in kissing, don’t you agree.” she sighed and gently moved his hand back in his lap.

“There’s kissing on the neck,” she planted butterfly kisses on the back of his neck and coming around and kissing him on the front of his neck, nibbling here and there a bit. “Lots of kissing, don’t you agree?”
She looked up at him innocently and made it easy for him to kiss her neck if he chose to.

“Kissing is just so wonderful and you don’t even need to use your hands unless they‘re around my waist,” she said, sounding more like she was commanding him not to use his hands.
 
He’s slightly taken aback when she removes his hands, putting them back in his own lap, he groans as she leans into him kissing his neck, just as she tells him about just that… he looks at her as she looks at him, something so innocent about her, yet she seemed so sexual, hot, at that moment… her neck looking so invitingly as she tips her head the slightest…

“Kissing is just so wonderful and you don’t even need to use your hands unless they‘re around my waist,” she tells him, something different about her tone of voice… he looks her straight in her eyes and slowly, unknowingly, nods his head in agreement…

Almost as if in a trance he leans into her, hands wraps around her waist and his mouth searches out hers…

A few moments into the kiss his eyes snaps open wide, ‘What are you doing!’ his mind seems to scream at him, heart racing… he had almost felt as he did in some of his dreams, docile and submissive, under her complete command… but this wasn’t a dream, and his determination to make her submit to him, beg to get fucked however he pleased, grew so much stronger…

He leans further into her, kissing her deeper, tongue exploring her hot mouth, and his hands rub her back… one hand trails down and grab the top of her round ass, one move around her side, going towards one of her breast, looking so invitingly in her cute dress…

Yeah, he’d take control soon enough…
 
“Oh you’re being such a naughty guy, didn’t I say to keep your hands around my waist? Do I have to tie them behind your back so you don’t go exploring on your own?” she said, very soft and seductively as if she was whispering something very arousing to him.

She took his hands in her small soft hands, noticing how much bigger his looked against her petite ones. She rubbed the palms of his hands very gently with the tip of her fingers.

“You have such strong hands, so nice and smooth too,” she continued speaking soft and sensual, “I would very much like them around my waist, but if don’t want that then we can stop kissing and go back to talking.” she looked up at him, again her eyes sparkling innocently, her voice echoing in his mind.

“What would you like to do, Dominic?”

It was the first time she used his name and she said it as if it were the most special treat one could ask for, making him fell especially wanted, yet letting him no it was her way. She could tell he was having problems with wanting to take control back, so she kept talking softly to him and running her fingers up and down his arms and hands, caressing him and teasing him at the same time.
 
Her scolding of him sounds so sexy… his heart’s racing and his pants starting to bulge a little, her teasing of his palms does nothing to revert that and he almost nods as damn lapdog when she mentions wanting them around her waist, suggesting they only talk if he won’t…

“I’d love to kiss you…” he mumbles when she asks, feeling very warm that she offers this…

He wraps his hands around her once more and leans forward, resuming the kiss once again… hugging her tight, hands grabbing her dress and pulling her closer… his mouth covers hers, eyes closed, as he pushes his tongue between her lips, into her hot mouth…

Again it takes some time before his mind begins telling him off… this time he reasons that once she’s warmed up, he’ll take charge and she’ll be far too hot to say no… he was a hell of a kisser if he should say so himself.
 
Dana parted her lips accepting his tongue into her mouth and their tongues entwined, she moaned at the overwhelming pleasure of the kiss.

“Yes, you’re a perfect kisser,” she whispered in his ear, breaking from the kiss for a breath of air.

Then without warning, she grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head back, following that by planting kisses licks and nibbles from ear to ear along his neck.

“You like that too,” she said in her sensual soft whisper, then her just as quick, she pushed his head gently forward. She claimed his lips in a hard passionate kiss.

“We’re going to have to stop,” she whispered, “I really hate that we have to, but I have a very early appointment in the morning.”

She was now looking up into his eyes, that innocent, sparkling eyes look, not wanting him mad, but understanding. She hoped she hadn’t pushed too far with him.

“I have had a wonderful time, you really are a sexy man and one of the best kissers I’ve ever had.” She gave him a quick kiss and smiled, then handed him a stack of her magazines she edited while standing up.
 
Her moaning, the way she whispers breathlessly into his ear, has him more than confident that things are going as planned… she grabs onto him, her lust and desire for him obvious as she trails kisses along his neck… eliciting groans of pleasure from him…

“Hmm, yeah…” he starts when she states, correctly, that he’d enjoyed that, not able to say anything else as her mouth closes over his and they kisses deep and hard… his mouth drops open, shell-shocked for a moment when she breaks their passionate embrace and tell him that they have to stop… ‘What!’ his mind is screaming, his cock is rock hard by now, straining his pants, bulging…

He looks into her cute eyes, innocently looking back at him… almost apologetically and warming his heart somehow… still his mind was reeling, part of him fuming at her actions… scolding the tease how looked at him with such innocent, pleading eyes…

“Uh, yeah… me too… I… got an early day tomorrow…” he says, nodding his head, eyes never leaving hers, staring at her, trying hard to figure her out… should he make the move now?

He smiles as she kiss him and hand her some of her magazines, kissing him quickly before getting up… his head leans forward, following her for a brief moment after she breaks the short kiss, before he catches himself and tries to act cool…

“Oh, me too… we should continue this another time…” he smiles and gets up, the magazines acting as a shield to hide his bulging pants… he would take her next time, she must be wanting to take it slow, he reasons, she’ll be mine soon enough…

“Thanks, for dinner and the talk… company…” he smiles as they are at the door, wrapping one hand around her back and pulling her close for a passionate kiss, putting his back into it…

That should get her brewing he thinks, grinning to himself, as he walks towards his door a few feet down the hall… dropping down on his couch he picks the first issue Bedside Manners from the pile he was given, scanning the cover before leafing through it…
 
Dana had a smile on her face when she closed the door. She was excited for the first time in along time over having a new man in her life. As she cleaned up the kitchen, her thoughts still on Dominic, she caught herself giggling like a school girl. Such a good looking strong man who really is convinced he will the one in control, she thought to herself. For some reason, a lot of men thought that way and were very surprised, excitedly so, when she had taken control.

She finished cleaning up the kitchen and went to shower. She relaxed with the hot water cascading over her body while her thoughts remained on him. After washing, she took the shower massager and rinsed her body off, paying special attention to her pussy. It wasn’t long before she had uncovered her hidden clit and she sprayed right on it, teasing and pleasing it until she brought herself to an orgasm. Now she felt much more relaxed and could fall asleep quickly, ready for her morning meeting at work.

~~~~~~~

She wore a light gray skirt and white blouse with a light gray suit jacket to work the next morning. She was in knee highs and 3” heels and in a very good mood as she greeted all her co workers walking to her office. Many of which congratulated her on her promotion, which she now had a bigger and newer office, with an assistant who was to have moved all her things into her new office.

“Good morning Jane, thanks for making the coffee and moving my things. I have to meet with Mr. Jonesboro in an hour so please call me about 5 minutes before. I have to finish editing the new articles for this month’s magazine.” She told her assistant and then after getting a cup of coffee, when into her office and shut the door.

There were two articles, one on a variety of fetish’s from shoes to bondage and another article on dom/sub relationship’s. She had already read through them and decided they were good enough for the magazine other than a little editing. She also had several knew items that were going into the magazine, a super U shaped vibrator with a finger for the clit, a variety of other such toys, most all explainable, just needed editing in how they were explained along with pricing.

Then there was their clothing line, both women’s and men’s undergarments to tuxedo’s, all sexy along with costumes for the more robust of clients.

When Jane called, she had just finished up with the editing and was looking forward to the meeting. It hadn’t taken her long, only this time while editing, many of the items she wondered about Dominic, his likes, dislikes and this gave her a little more excitement to get through a long day of meetings.
 
He’s pretty shocked by some of what he sees in the magazine… all types of sexuality really… he had seen his share during his life and frankly he was mostly shocked that the innocent girl next door actually edited this. His heart rate seems to increase whenever he turns the page and is met by images or articles involving female dominants… restraints and such for men…

After a long time, he’s lost all track of time at this point, he puts the final magazine away, ‘Get it together…’ he thinks, his cock rock hard in his pants, pressing against the fabric and being pretty uncomfortable, “Must be all the scantily clad babes in those… and that bloody tease…” he mumbles as he gets up and head to his bathroom, jumping into the shower before sleep…

Feeling the warm water cascading over him he takes a firm hold of his throbbing erection, stroking it softly with closed eyes… imagining cute little Dana on her knees looking up at him, begging him with those sexy eyes…he strokes faster and faster… slowing just as he’s about to blow… “Not yet boy!” his neighbor orders him in his mind, licking her lips as she looks up at him, past his throbbing cock and into his eyes…

“Fuck, get a grip man!” he growls, his eyes shooting open, breath ragged and his heart racing… he shakes his head and strokes his cock hard and fast, soon growling and shooting his load all over the shower wall…

Drying off he tries to push his unwanted thought out of his mind… not a memory he wanted to dwell on… and slips under the sheets and slips off to dreamland…

-----

He’s kneeling on the floor, naked but for a leather collar by the feel of it, eyes lowered, hands down his side… heart is beating rapidly as he hears the clacks of her hells on the wooden floor… he can just catch a glimpse of her bare legs in the sexy heels without raising his head, the sexy sight making his bare cock jump…

“So, bitch, ready to accept your place?” her soft, but so commanding, voice cuts through the air…

“Yes Mistress,” he replies.

“Good, look at me…” he instructs, his head snapping up and taking in her entire body, the sexy dress hugging her curves beautifully, “Now, why you show me…” she says and turns slowly, alluringly, around showing the back of the dress to him, her back bared, showing her delightful skin and her great ass, a matching black thong between her cheeks, “No hands!” she tells him.

“Yes Mistress…” is his mumbled reply as he watch her bend over, peeling the tiny thong from her body and pushing her naked ass into his face…

-----

The next morning he wakes drenched in sweat and his cock hard as a rock, throbbing into the bed as he lies naked on his stomach, sheets wrapped around his body, between his legs…

“Fuckin’ h…” he gasps, eyes snaps open, he jumps up on his knees and look around, as if to confirm it had all been dream, the realization that it indeed had only been a figment of his own imagination didn’t help one bit on how he felt, “… something is seriously wrong dude… got to get that bitch on her knees sooner than later…” he grumbles as he crawls off the bed and head for the shower…

He’s beside himself, blushing at the most random stuff and being clumsy, as he heads to work…
 
Back
Top