The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Shy...
And thanks, puddin'...


Just a rough day, one thats just going to build on others.

I gave up on being the fixer. I will only be a rebuilder, on what I want to build.
 
Lt- Much better less stress on me... But on the same hand upset that I pushed away alot of people while I was assuming the worst...
 
*Smiles*

Always.



That's the way, sweets. ;)




You're welcome.

What would you say if I told you that the Young Justice version of Joker, while far less grandiose and out there than other versions, appeals to me simply because he's showing a lot more of the Joker's high IQ in addition to the crazy?
 
What would you say if I told you that the Young Justice version of Joker, while far less grandiose and out there than other versions, appeals to me simply because he's showing a lot more of the Joker's high IQ in addition to the crazy?

I would say you have poor taste and slap you.
 
If it ain't Hamill, it ain't Joker.
Now shaddap before I give you a new tie.

That is technically true. His voice really does make the role. Not even sure who voices him in some of the other versions. I know a couple of the animated movies gave him a different voice. Didn't do much for the role.

And I'd prefer a fedora anyways :D
 
You don't like the fact that his personality isn't so fractured that his intellect splits with it?

Not exactly. I didn't like anything about it. I have extremely high standards to be met concerning a proper Joker portrayal. Young Justice failed to meet even my minimum expectations, which is a bummer because I really do enjoy that show and they seemed to get everything else spot on 'cept my favorite Clown Prince of Crime.
 
Not exactly. I didn't like anything about it. I have extremely high standards to be met concerning a proper Joker portrayal. Young Justice failed to meet even my minimum expectations, which is a bummer because I really do enjoy that show and they seemed to get everything else spot on 'cept my favorite Clown Prince of Crime.

Heh. I have to admit seeing him actually fully sensible, if a bit manic-depressive, was a bit disconcerting. And the appearance was far less crazy than I'm used to for The Joker myself. Of course, I like aspects of most portrayals of him. None will ever live up to Jack Nicholson to me though.
 
Don't forget the close-second, Mr. John DiMaggio.




While he had some great moments in the flick, he was still mostly just doing what he always does... playing himself.

That is true. I think Heath's version was a bit more high brow and high explosives. I wonder what we'll have to look forward to (or look aghast at) for versions of him in the future.
 
LT: How long does it usually take someone to understand how to play chess? Or am I just that stupid?

Whoa, no...I don't think I want go there...:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top