Author needs help with bi/gay/trans story

69plus1

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 17, 2010
Posts
165
I write a lot of stories that I submit on literotica and sadly almost all are based on my fantasies. I am hung up in one of my series where my newly bi male character hooks up with a transsexual.
He wants to bring pleasure to the lady with a cock and wonders as they had a limited time together, would the girl rather have her cock sucked to orgasm or have him eat her ass and fuck her.
Any input will be appreciated and help with current terminology will keep my characters believable and not offend anyone in the life.
I did not post this in any of the auithor related sections thinking there may be more people living this life here.
thanks
69er
 
Your character MIGHT be okay with someone playing with her cock or she might hate her cock and cry when anyone reminds her of it.
She might be okay with ass-fucking, or it might be one more humiliating reminder of her non-existent pussy that she doesn't want to deal with.

Either way will require some sort of acknowledgement from her and her partner.

A lot of trans women just won't completely undress, and would rather suck off a guy than deal with guys' attitudes towards her junk. Or, it needs to be worth something to them.

Also:
Generally speaking a trans woman who is taking hormones will not be able to have any sort of decent hardon without viagra or a good tight cock ring. A trans woman who can-- again, speaking generally-- get a nice strong hardon, will not have enough estrogen, and too much testosterone, to be really female in her reactions.

This DOES NOT MEAN that this erson is not legitimately trans gendered. In fact, this sort of twilight point during transition can be a fascinating place to write about. I've been totally touched and also jilling like whoah, for stories that let her learn about how a man can treat her, something about her budding new womanhood-- and a screaming orgasm. ;)

So... you have a lot of leeway. Just remember that your character is BOTH a member of a group that receives certain types of stereotyped treatment-- AND a singular individual, who might process that treatment however she chooses.

Does that make sense?
 
Last edited:
I have to say I agree with Stella.

I myself and both bi and a crossdresser, not a trans. In my experience, there is a huge difference. I like being "the girl" and "girly" but I am not a girl nor do I intend to become one. Trans people are, in my experience, completely different. The aim seems to be more about actually becoming or getting as close as possible to becoming which ever sex it is that they're transitioning to. From the ones I've dated (both transmen and women) that is my understanding.

That being said, I would say Stella's listing is pretty freaking accurate.

As a crossdresser and bi, personally I'd be totaly fine with either option, or a combination of both. I actually prefer to be the one doing the sucking, then getting "made ready" through licking and getting topped is a great way to have a good time.

So make your choice of how your characters are going to interact through a somewhat more informed idea, but as it is a fantasy.. I suggest you feel free to write it however it appeals to you. Some people will find an excuse to be offended regardless, so write what makes you happy, and what you want to share. The people that like it? They're the ones your writing for. The ones that don't? There are plenty of other stories they can choose from, but if they're that easily offended.. I'd have to wonder what they're doing here anyway.

Regardless, have fun. Do it your way.

:D

Boi
 
Subsisbo has a good point why not make your character a cross dresser? She can still be as girly as you please!

But-- Subsisboi lemme point something out to you. ;)

OP came to the forum for advice because he wants to be respectful. He didn't come to the forum asking if he could be offensive. So there is no need to reassure him that he doesn't have to worry about offending anyone.

The people that like a story? Might not be the audience a writer was hoping for.

The people that might be offended because some asshole portrays their life with utmost ignorance and insensitivity? They aren't chopped liver. And they might be here hoping to find stories about themselves that they can read. Straight white men are not the only people with internet service.

It's absolutely possible to write fantasy about a trans woman-- about a CD for that matter-- that doesn't reduce her to a blow up doll. I'm sure you would like to read that yourself.

You might enjoy the trans story I wrote Welcome to New Orleans *waggles eyebrows*
 
Last edited:
heh.. and yet again, I not only see your point Stella but completely agree. You are right. I probably didnt word what I wrote as well as I intended.. I wasn't suggesting that he reduce the transexual person in the story to a blow up doll, or that he not even consider other people.. but I can totally see where I said to do just that. Ouch. Sorry :(

not what I meant. I just sort of assumed the author would be savy enough not to take it that way. Bad assumption on my part.

Boi
 
heh.. and yet again, I not only see your point Stella but completely agree. You are right. I probably didnt word what I wrote as well as I intended.. I wasn't suggesting that he reduce the transexual person in the story to a blow up doll, or that he not even consider other people.. but I can totally see where I said to do just that. Ouch. Sorry :(

not what I meant. I just sort of assumed the author would be savy enough not to take it that way. Bad assumption on my part.

Boi

Stella, you have an admirer :rose:, this being Valentine's Day an all ;) :D

I'm not surprised though, we all love Stella and you're both making me nod in agreement :)
Gawrsh, guys, thank you both:heart:
 
My girlfriend is a transsexual who doesnt exactly like having her dick and it took some warming up for her to let me suck it and even longer to get her to top. She had never used it outside of masturbation and with hormones and how many times shes jacked off- it is hit and miss whether she can get it up. Most of the women Ive had sex with can keep it up as long as its being paid attention to. Is this real enough for you?
 
Hey folks Thanks!

Thanks for the variety of answers. I think I should have given more info on the story to date!
I was looking for a way to connect my characters that was good for both of them.
The main character is a man newly exploring his bisexuality in my New Beginnings series. He has been trying to "accidentally" meet his neighbor, an attractive woman, he thinks.
They finally meet but she has just had a bad dating expirence and quite drunk meets the man in the hallway trying to get into her apartment. He helps her with her door and as she passes out in his arms he finds out that she has a cock. He helps her to bed and the next day she realizes he has found out her secret.
I am trying to find a way they meet the next day so he can show her that not only does her secret not matter it is attrative to him as he is bisexual.
That I most likely will figure out but I was unsure how he could show her that she was attractive to him as she was. He has found out that she has been fucked and dropped by a number of guys that just used her but only fucked her. My character wants to show her she is worthy of respect and desireable as she is. I was leaning to him sucking her off as no one else had ever done it and he wanted to share the gift that oral can so often be. But does he enter her and make love to her that way.
Most of my stories are from the male characters point of view which is always a variation of what my fantasies are at the time. But here I was looking for something I have no insight to.
Thanks to all.
 
How about he offers her a long makeout session, and he totally keeps his clothes on. All the kissing and cuddling and groping she wants, as long as she wants, none of his penis's demands.

He plans to wack off when he goes home-- but she tells him it's okay if he does it in her presence, so she can watch.

That would be an interesting experience for a lot of guys, I think.

And truthfully, it's a common fantasy that women write for their own pleasure.
 
Stella
Great idea, I like it and will give it a try.
I am finishing up a chapter in my Summer Rental right now and will get back to New Beginnings.
When I do, I'll [post here so you folks can check it out and let me know how I did.
Thanks to all again
John
 
New Beginnings Parts 6 & 7

New Beginnings part 6 has been submitted and should be on the site soon. I hope for some honest feedback and have plans for another encounter in Part 8 or so.
Thanks
69er
 
I know I'm late to this thread and you already wrote your story, but too bad I'm chiming in anyway ;p

69plus1 said:
He wants to bring pleasure to the lady with a cock and wonders as they had a limited time together, would the girl rather have her cock sucked to orgasm or have him eat her ass and fuck her.

There are just so many ways to have sex ... I think people get very hung up on questions like "how do trans people have sex" and the answer is "however we (and our partners) fucking want to." Personally though, I would say that anything that draws overt attention to the fact that her genitals are not what she would like is going to be hit-or-miss at best in terms of pleasure. I had a girlfriend try to suck my dick like I was a guy once ... it was a huge turn off. Penetrating a partner is also very hit-or-miss for me ... sometimes, if I am in just the right mood, it can be OK; and it's something I mostly do out of a desire to please them as oppossed to myself. In a situation like that it can be difficult to fight off being overwhelmed by the dysphoria -- even if you can stay calm it's much harder to stay aroused.

Stella_Omega said:
Generally speaking a trans woman who is taking hormones will not be able to have any sort of decent hardon without viagra or a good tight cock ring. A trans woman who can-- again, speaking generally-- get a nice strong hardon, will not have enough estrogen, and too much testosterone, to be really female in her reactions.

I don't know statistics on this or how common it is, but from my personal experience I think this is a bit harsh. I've been on estrogen and T-blockers for quite some time now, and while getting an erection is harder than it used to be, it's still very possible if I (or a partner ;P) are willing to take some time with it - foreplay is much more important than it used to be. I would also say that even without estrogen, my reactions were much more "female" than my partners would have expected. That said, I definitely noticed a trend towards more "feminine" sexual patterns (more difficult to orgasm, but longer better orgasms; more sensitive nipples, more reaction to and need for foreplay) once I got onto hormones. Just remember that trans women are still women and we don't magically become men when we start getting sexual, whether or not we're on hormones or have had surgery of any kind.

69plus1 said:
He has been trying to "accidentally" meet his neighbor, an attractive woman, he thinks.

If you're worried about being offensive, this bit really pinged me. "an attractive woman, so he thinks?" Are you saying he's wrong? I mean, if this is a story about a cross-dresser it's one thing. But if it's a trans woman then he's not finding out she's not a woman, just that she happens to also be trans.

69plus1 said:
I am trying to find a way they meet the next day so he can show her that not only does her secret not matter it is attrative to him as he is bisexual.

This too. I've dated straight men ... I'm attracted to people, not to their bodies, and I want someone who's interested in ME, not just my genitals. For example, I would never have sex with or date a man who identified as gay or a woman who identified as straight, because that would mean that they weren't really thinking of me as a woman. It's fine for one or both of your characters to be bisexual, but please don't specifically say that that's the only reason he can be attracted to her ... for any trans woman reading the story, it's just going to let them know the author and the male character don't think of her as a woman; and that's one of the biggest turn-offs there is for me and I would guess for most trans people.
 
Back
Top