Your boss is a monster

intriguess

sexual catalyst
You just don't know how true that is yet.

Basically your boss is gorgeous, ball buster, and inhuman. While on a business trip to a remote area you find out just how hot, and alien your boss is. I will be playing the inhuman somewhat sadistic boss. (see image)

PM character thoughts

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 97
Jessie wasn't exactly human, and Earth was intriguing and frustrating. She quickly bought and built up a chain of exotic resorts which she travelled between, assessing their potential. The human potential was more interesting and she had worked her way through various assistants, none lasting more than one trip. She gave them all good references, mainly because she chose the best to begin with.

Right now she was saddled with a "temp" as her last assistant had broken down in tears at the airport of all places. So a temp was being sent to the resort, and because she was closer would hopefully be in place when Jessie arrived.

It was one of her favorite resorts, remote and snowy. The staff drawn from the local people who were all pale and stunning. The last time she was here, she had indulged in a slope bunny or two. This time with a new assistant to break in, she doubted she'd have any such luxury. It had been too damn long since she'd had a good fuck. In fact she'd been looking forward to giving it to her former assistant, that is until she broke down in tears.

Jessie had completely forgotten that there would only be one bed, in the large suite, and her new assistant whoever he or she was, would be in for a surprise.

“Welcome Ms. Kandi,” said the man who had been apparently told to fetch her. His smirk told her that he not only saying it wrong, but that he was spelling it with a “C” and not a “K”.

For the thousandth time Kalisha wished she’d gone ahead and changed her last name. Having a name which could easily be mispronounced as a stripper name was not something good to have in the business world.

The fact that she actually had been a stripper in college (under the name Candice) hadn’t made it any easier to put up with. The only reason she hadn’t, was that it would have devastated her parents.

“Khan-dee,” she corrected irritably, glaring at him as she shivered, her jacket far too thin this weather.

He just smirked some more, and then helped her with her bags. She followed him through the hotel to her destination.

It was a very nice resort…pity she probably wouldn’t get to enjoy it much. “Temps” didn’t usually get much in the way of breaks. In this case, she especially doubted it. The agency had rushed her off so fast she hadn’t even had time to buy proper clothing for this cold of a place. Something about her predecessor having a nervous break down. Kali was a Californian girl, as such had little in the way of cold weather clothing. This did not make her feel any better about going to meet someone who was apparently a first class hard ass.

The attendant set her bags down in front of the door and handed her a key card, “Here you are Miss Kandi,” he said and then left. At least he said it correctly this time.

She swiped her card and opened the door. Setting her things just inside, Kali closed the door again behind her, and then grabbed a suitcase, heading further inside. She was as of yet unaware that the room was already occupied.

“Wow…she’s spending this much on me?” she whispered to herself, realizing that this was not the small room she had expected, “Maybe this won’t be as bad as I thought…”

Last edited:
Jessie heard the door open, and cursed under her breath at the interuption. Then she realized she had booked just the one suite of rooms.

Sharply she spoke, "I hope you know how to ski," Jessie was clad in snow white corduray pants, and an saphire blue sweater that set off her unusual coloring. She didn't even look up, she was still upset about not getting to nail her former assistant. Not to mention a zillion other small details, plus a storm was coming in. A third of the staff had called in saying they were snowed out. Luckily enough cancellations had come in that they could cover. But cancellations did not make her happy either.

Her eyes finally snapped up to look at her new assistant, or fresh meat as she often thought of them. Jessie's blazing anger shifted back to her raging libido as she gazed at the deliscious body in front of her. She finished up her phone call, tossed the head seat on the table and took a long sneering look at her assistant. She was feeling horny and bitchy today and had no qualms about showing it.

"Are you hungry?" she snarled slightly. "They screwed up the dinner reservation and being short staffed they should be happy I'm willing to accept room service tonight."

Kali froze as she heard a very irate woman inquire as to her knowledge of skiing. Did they show her to her boss’s room instead?

She was about to reply when she came into view, and realized that her boss was on the phone with someone, someone whom she was not happy with. Her boss was very well dressed (as Kali expected), and had some very nice hair, she couldn’t tell if it was blue or purple from here. The boss still had her back turned so, Kali took the opportunity to quickly straighten her clothing and hair out. She was in a white business suite, with a nice red leather jacket over top. It was the warmest thing she had, and though it looked good on her, it was clear that it was not near warm enough.

The look she got when her new boss turned around not what she expected. It seemed to go through a blur of emotions. Bounding from fury to something that made her feel decidedly uncomfortable to irritated disdain.

Yup…she’d arrived in the cold depths of hell.

“I’m terribly sorry Ms Birch, I didn’t mean to intrude on you. There must have been a mix up; I was told this was my room,” her tone was professionally apologetic, her thoughts and emotions guarded by a mask of professionalism, “If you wish my presence for your meal, I will of course dine with you. If not, I’ll head back downstairs and figure out why they told me I this was my room, and then sort it out.”

She’d done battle with hotel minions before.

She approached her boss, and extended her chilled hand, “Kalisha Kandi. Please call me Kali.”

"How sweet," Jessie let her voice be honeyed with sarcasm. "Kali, well you are out of luck on the room. With the snowstorm coming in all the available rooms are being held for staff who will undoubtedly be snowed in with us." Jessie Birch paced as she spoke, sizing up the latest in a long string of assistants, wondering how well this one would hold up under stress, and under pleasure.

"Is that the warmest thing you own?" she was debating calling the temp service and berating them for sending someone incompetent. Not that it would do any good right now, but she might feel better after making someone squirm. Then again it was hard to see the squirm over the phone, and she preffered belittling people to their face. Evidentally her body was considered quite attractive for this planet and it flustered a great many underlings.

"I guess we're lucky I fought to put a ski shop adjacent." Jessie casually ran her hand up her neck and with a small tug her hair came tumbling down from the elaborate twist. "Dinner will be business casual, and hopefully the cook is the one I hired and not that second string nitwit I ended up with as a sous chef."

Jessie finally stopped pacing, plunked down on a white overstuffed chair and set about taking off her boots. "It looks like we're going to be stuck together longer than expected. Don't worry about the money, as long as you are working out, then it won't matter that we are snowed in."

Maybe I should have let this job slide, she thought. Then again, my savings account was getting low...

Fucking embezzlers.

She’s had such a nice job (even if it was short lived) before the company went bankrupt. Suddenly loosing 20% of one’s total assets does bad things to a company. Now, I have to be a temp, just so I can get a paycheck, and hopefully a foot in the door.

She was surprised when Ms Birch informed her that all the remaining rooms were being held for the staff who expected to be snowed in. Kali would have thought such an impending storm would have left more than enough vacancies to accommodate the staff. The thought of having to share a room with her unhappy boss, however attractive she most definitely was, was not a pleasant thought.

The way in which the woman stalked around her, unnerved her. It was like a cat, stalking, assessing… Outwardly, Kali gave almost no sign of anything other than professionalism. Almost. Her expressive eyes always gave away how she felt.

Despite her apprehension, she couldn’t help but admire the way Ms Birch’s hair cascaded when she let it down, it was simply gorgeous hair.

Her boss seemed to abruptly change her demeanor once she plopped herself down in one of those chairs which promised to be sinfully luxurious. It surprised her when Birch offered to cover the cost of her clothing, “Thank you, that’s most kind of you,” relief touching her voice.

She had figured between the clothing and other expenses, she’d barely make it to her first pay check.

“In California, I had no need of winter cloths,” she replied, “When the agency called, they told me they needed me over here before the storm hit. I was the only one willing or able, to rush out here before the storm would arrive,” she gave a small shrug, “There was only one set of flights I could take to get here in time, first flight was barely an hour and a half after they called.”

Taking her jacket off and hanging it up, she asked, “Is it alright if I start unpacking before dinner, or is there something you want of me first?”

Last edited:
"You'd better unpack now, after we get you some suitable clothes it will be dinner then we'll go over iternerary. I plan to check the place from top to bottom, as I only get around about once every 18 months or so," Jessie casually waved her hand, letting her enjoyment of her work warm her sensual voice. "I hope you are familiar with computer systems. Everything seems to be digital these days." Jessie waved towards the desk where there were a scattering of power cords, phone, Ipad, laptop and assorted other devices.

"This isn't your usual assignment, you are my second set of fingers, as well as eyes and ears. I expect you to keep track of all comments I make and throw in your personal views as warranted. The staff has a passing familiarity with me, and a healthy dose of fear." Jessie grinned. That dose of fear was undoubtedly well warranted. "I charge the big bucks because I am the best, I get the best, and I tolerate nothing less than the best." She sighed, "Except for the occasional sous chef, one has to work within physical limitations."

"Hopefully the best the temp agency had to offer on short notice, will be good enough."

Birch definitely seemed to be relaxing as genuine enjoyment found its way into her voice. She seemed to be quite fond of her work, which was definitely a good thing. The happier the boss lady was, the more likely it would be tolerable or (ideally) enjoyable to work under her.

“Yes, I am familiar with various computer systems and programs,” it would be almost impossible to get a real job without being familiar with them.

She nodded, paying close attention as Birch began rattling off her responsibilities. Pretty much what she expected, though the glee at the staff’s fear was definitely another tick in the worrisome category. As long as that terror isn’t going to interfere with her job, and Birch doesn’t decide to terrorize her, she could live with that. She wouldn’t like it, preferring the kinder bosses, but she could deal with it.

“I will certainly do my best to meet your high standards,” she replied, not much else she could say.

With that, she began to unpack, working to keep her things separate and out of Birch’s way. She was aware of the eyes that seemed to be constantly on her, but thought little of it. Just the boss watching the newbie, getting more of a feel for her and making sure she didn’t muck anything up. It didn’t take long, and everything was meticulously in place. After making a second check to ensure every thing was accounted for, and in place, she bent over to double check the plugs on her own electronic devices, ensuring that they were plugged in properly and drawing power.

When she stood and turned toward Birch, there had been something in those eyes…something that unsettled the purple haired woman. Brushing it aside, “That should be everything. I’m ready to leave when you are Ms Birch.”

Time to get something to actually keep her warm.

Birch smiled, which to seemed to strike some mix of fear and lust. She slowly stood up stretching, and with one hand twisted her hair back up, and with the other smoothly inserted two chopstick like ornaments into her hair.

"Let's get this over with," she tossed a IPad at Kali, picked up the hotel key card and strolled to the door. The human gait was the one thing she couldn't master, her hip joints were just different enough to make her walk more of a glide. Typically she paid no attention to these things. Though she knew some of the primitives in the tropical climates whispered she was a demon of some sort. She didn't have the best grasp on the older dialects.

The closest translation she picked up was some sort of life stealer, that was as beautiful and unreal as it was deadly. She had a good laugh over that one. Wondering if one of the less civilized intergalatic species had played on Earth before it became a protected planet. Then again that sort of speculation wasn't important to her studies so she only put in a peripheral note that some of the natives were able to discern she was different and were unsettled by it.

It was a factor in her travelling, the longer she was around someone the more likely they were to pick up on some casual habit that was beyond Earth norm. She was just lucky there were a few that had similiar builds such that when she took a lover it wasn't a problem.

She opted for silence on the ride down in the elevator, taking note of Kali's body, size shape, that sort of thing, by the time the doors opened on the shopping level her mind had shifted to other thoughts about Kali's body. The color of her nipples, was her bum as firm as it looked, how would she react to being spanked? that sort of thing.

It was a good thing her pants were specially designed for her, otherwise things would be showing up long before she wanted to reveal them. There was one bored looking shop girl. In this weather few were gearing up for the slopes it seemed. All the daredevil types were already out and brought far better gear with them.

"She needs a full set of warm weather gear," Jessie was dismissive, enjoying the flicker of lust on the shop girls face before she directed them to clothing and pointed out the dressing room.

She muttered very softly that they would be closing soon due to the weather.

That smile...she wasn't sure how she felt about it...it seemed to both stir her desire and fill her with apprehension at the same time…

Surprised, she barely caught the IPad. Making a mental note, she resolved not to be surprised when Birch throws expensive and delicate things at her. Come to think of it…best to expect trick throws. Birch likes scaring people and she just scared Kali. Best be on her toes for that.

During the elevator ride, she decided to familiarize herself with Birch’s IPad, which she proceeded to do once she got the password from her boss. The remainder of the ride was silent, as Kali quickly made mental notes of which programs Birch used, and where they were placed. Most of the programs she knew well, a few however were definitely better (and pricier) than the ones she was familiar with. Birch probably had purchased licenses for her entire business, so it shouldn’t be a problem for Kali to get copies downloaded onto her own tablet. She’d have to play with them a bit after that.

As they walked, Kali was mentally mapping the place, especially looking for landmarks, so she could find her way around the place if needed (almost a guarantee).

She missed the blatantly lustful look the shop girl gave Birch, instead she’d been looking at the merchandise they were passing. Looking up once the girl spoke, she glanced over where the girl had pointed, and followed her boss.

It had been a while since anyone had gone clothes shopping for her. Since it was Birch’s money, Birch was almost certainly going to be picking, or at least giving a yay/nay on everything. Birch seemed to have good taste, so she wasn’t worried about that…it was just weird to have someone else in control of what you were going to wear. It was like she was back in high school almost.

She shook her head, Quit complaining, she scolded herself, it’s free clothing, and it’s probably a hell of a lot more expensive than what you’d have bought. Shut up and be thankful your new boss is sinking money into you before you’ve even done a thing.

Jessie Birch

I picked out a few things, not bothering to ask her what size she was. Two sets of thermal gear, one in a lovely nightsky violet, the other in heather gray. 4 pairs of socks, just started with the basics. Then tossed in the more personal items, a silken camesoule that would layer for warmth in black, an assortment of sweaters in wool and cashmere, six pairs of pants in assorted wieghts and colors. One could never tell how something would fit on the hips.

Jessie hadn't bothered to see what Kali had unpacked and threw in a couple of different options for sleep wear and one luxurious silk robe in dark blue with jade embroidery.

"You should try on the pants and sweaters, the rest should fit just fine." Jessie casually smiled at the shop girl, seeing her eyes go wide as items were piled on. "Also go pick out snow boots," Jessie told the attendant and told her exactly the right size as well.

"Hopefully your feet are not tender."

Jessie kept a respectful distance as Kali dressed and undressed and redressed behind a fairly thin dressing room curtain. She let herself daydream, which reminded her that in the past her patience had paid off.

A few items fit poorly, and the mustard yellow clashed with Kali's coloring, but otherwise they were done in less than an hour, boots and all. She told the shop girl to charge it to her room rather than bothering with waiting for her to ring things up, with understanding items would be laundered if need be and then delivered to her room before morning.

"Dinner?" she glanced back at Kali and wondered if the girl had any allergies.

She knew Birch was going to by her expensive clothing. What she hadn’t expected was that she’d grab everything that suited her fancy and tell Kali to try it on. Or how ridiculously expensive some of these were. Some of these items were over a week’s pay...each! Granted, they were both gorgeous and luxuriously comfortable, but still!

Then Birch started throwing sleepwear at her. Top notch cold weather clothes, totally makes sense. Extravagant work clothes, a well tailored assistant makes you look even more successful. But sleepwear? How does that factor in? She opened her mouth to protest, but stopped herself. Birch was feeling generous, and was in a good mood. Kali was not about to jeopardize either of those things.

She couldn’t help but blush as she ‘modeled’ in the sleepwear (and the camesoule) for Birch, some of it was down right sexy.

Then came that dark blue silk robe with jade embroidery. Sinful was the only word to describe how luxurious and beautiful it was. When Birch handed it to her, Kali almost came on the spot. It was pure sinful delight against her flesh, and looked just as good on her.

When all was said and done, she looked at her watch and noted that it had only taken an hour. It was both surprising and unsurprising at the same time. She always imagined that shopping for such high end clothing would take forever, especially with the amount of clothing that was being thrown at her. At the same time, the way Birch was keeping things going at a steady pace, it made perfect sense that it took only an hour.

Once they were done, Birch handed the IPad back to her, with a list of all the purchases to ensure that everything would be checked once they were delivered to the room. Kali cringed internally at the total cost.

And Kali thought she was going to have to work her ass off before they came down here...

She nodded at the inquiry about dinner, “It will be nice to get some real food in me, instead of what passes airline food.” Coach class food was not all that great. She wondered what kind of food a ridiculously wealthy woman like Birch ate. Was she a steak and burgers person, someone who liked those extravagant dishes that Kali struggled to pronounce, or was she the 10 bucks for a single strawberry that was ‘oh so artfully displayed’ type? Or something somewhere in between?

Jessie Ball buster Birch

It went about as smoothly as one could expect. Kali was cooperative, which certainly helped and didn't seem all that shy about her body. Which was something Birch enjoyed, seeing her slink out in the satin night gowns, wearing nothing under the lacey black camisoule. It was enough to get any red blooded man's heart pounding.

It made Jessie want to do some pounding of her own. The robe was the kicker, it had been the one item that was entirely unecessary, but Jessie had several of her own, and seeing one in Kali's size, well it was a spur of the moment purchase. Now she would have to see about procurring luggage for her assistant as well.

That was neither here nor there, and she spoke softly to Kali pointing out staff that were under the gun, and those that were above board. Giving her a background of who and what to look for, "The kitchen has the biggest turnover, you know you train em up then they go for a better location, better boss, better position. Then when they find out they had a good thing they come back, but by then I've replaced them. I've never hired someone back who quit on me for another job. I have hired back a few who left for family reasons."

Birch was tough, she wasn't going to let someone think they could just quit when they wanted. "You'd be surprised how many apply at one of my other chains after leaving." She shook her head, "I'm surprised they don't know that I operate the best places in a lot of different locations."

She waited until they were in the elevator to speak more frankly. "My business listings are somewhere in that thing, as well as my iternerary, I don't pay attention to where I'm going next until I need to finalize travel arrangements."

Jessie might work in a glamourous world travel high end lifestyle, but she lived in the here and now. Some found it a little intense. "Dinner will be a sampling of the menu, so expect smaller portions and more items. Tonight will be about impressing me, and our last night will be about impressing me. So of course I pay far more attention to the meals in between."

The doors opened and Jessie flicked the key expertly and unlocked the door. "Normally I'd consider getting you a key, but you'll be by my side nearly 24/7 so why bother." Jessie undid her hair, and sat down to take off her boots. "I'm going to take a hot shower before dinner." She stood up and stripped off her sweater, revealing a black lace camesoule. "If the food arrives before I'm done, tip the server," she handed over a generous stack of 100 dollar bills, "and pour me a glass of whatever wine they bring up."

Jessie headed to the massive master bathroom, stripping along the way, her black camesoule hitting the floor, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra, before she entered the bathroom. Jessie stretched, letting her remaining tension pop from her back before closing the door. She started the shower, which was big enough for 3 people. Then she slipped her pants off, and removed her ivory satin thong. Finally freeing her dick from the confines of her panties. She gently caressing the rapidly stiffening length before stepping into the shower.

Jessie groaned, adjusting the jets to do all the work, and was ejaculating her inhuman essence on the shower wall in minutes. She let the water rinse away the evidence before lathering up her hair and finishing her shower. She stepped out, the mirrors fogged over, and slipped on her dark purple robe, she had specially made. The chinese character that meant desire was embroidered all over in a striking teal color.

Kali paid close attention as Birch began giving her the necessary background information on the people they were to be paying close attention to, and what to look for. Her stance on people who had left her employ seemed like a fairly sound policy to Kali. Personally, she wouldn’t have held going over to another place for a promotion against someone (after all, once you get to a certain level in your career, promotions are much harder to come by. Either someone has to leave, or the business has to expand), but that was just Kali. She didn’t own a business, let alone one on the scale her new boss did.

Birch’s lack of interest in her long term travel only slightly surprised her. After all, that’s what personal assistants (such as one Kalisha Kandi) were for. She would have to get a start those listings over soon, preferably before the landslide of work that would start tomorrow (hopefully instead of it starting tonight).

At the mention of not getting her a key to the room, “They already took care of providing me one,” she replied, and fished out her room key as proof that the hotel staff had been on the ball in that respect.

As Birch removed her sweater, she revealed a black lacy camesoule that looked like it could be the same as the one Birch had just purchased for Kali.

Kali’s idle wondering at this was abruptly set aside as she was handed a stack of hundreds for tipping the waiter. Her eyes widened in shock, “All of this is for tipping?” she asked, wanting to make sure that Birch wasn’t just pulling a stack out of her pocket (who carries this much cash on them anyway?) and not bothering to count out how much she wanted give out as a tip. Then again, with the way she was sinking money into Kali, it was probably not even pocket change to her.

“I’ve never used room service before, let alone at someplace this grand. So I’m not sure what an appropriate tip would be here.”

The way Birch just stripped on the way to the bathroom, and left her clothes along the way was definitely not something Kali had expected. She’d have expected that in a bachelor’s pad, not coming from Birch. Granted she was a bachelorette, but that was something you saw much more often in males, than in females. The fact that she hadn’t been wearing a bra was definitely a surprise. Kali couldn’t help but watch for a few moments as that beautiful woman walked topless into the bathroom.

Her brow quirked as she noticed Birch’s gait. She hadn’t seen anyone move like that. It wasn’t a cat like grace…it was like something else; she couldn’t put her finger on it in the very brief time she noticed it. Shaking her head, she set the Ipad down and began picking up her boss’s discarded clothes, folded them, and set them in the laundry bin.

She noticed that the camesoule was in fact the same as the one Birch had just purchased for her. Well, at least I know it was selected out of personal experience, she thought to herself.

While Birch was in the shower, Kali sat down in one of the luxurious chairs, and began sifting through Birch’s Ipad once more. She began unconsciously twirling her hair around her finger as she read.

Looking up as Birch came out of the bathroom, Kali’s breath caught. She looked absolutely stunning in that purple robe.

Just then, there was knock and room service announced itself and that the food was here.

Clearing her head, she set the Ipad down, “Coming,” she said and rose to get the door.

"Most manager overseer types don't tip on a trip like this one. I like to reward work well done, so I pay as if I were a guest. It certainly makes doing my taxes a lot easier." Jessie chucked softly at the tip question. "15% is standard, and considering what the meal comes out to a couple hundred would not be out of the question."

Heck the bottle of wine alone would certainly be a couple hundred. The meal would easily hit a thousand tonight. Of course typically a couple would not be getting a sampling of five to six dishes, appetizers, and desserts. Then again nothing about her business was typical.

Jessie waved her hand to tell Kali to get the door as she went to get a comb and tend to her hair. It smelled good, a good indicator that it was as fresh off the heat as it could be, which on a day like today was probably a good thing. Jessie liked seeing the dining room, getting the guest experience. Today they could get away with rushing her order, other nights she might casually ask other guests about their food. If they served her the best and sacrificed quality to the guests. Well that sort of thing pissed her off.

Right now fresh from a shower and orgasm, she did not want to be pissed off. She directed the server to plate up on a table that was surprisingly free of clutter. Jessie smiled as two candles were lit, and the server finally slipped back out the door.

Jessie settled in where she could see the bed, and after settling a napkin in her lap, not caring that her robe was gaping slightly, revealing a swathe of pale skin. "I think I'll start with the mushroom caps and the roast beef." She picked out a few of every appetizer and took the plate with roast beef, noting how everything was plated nicely.

Kali just couldn’t wrap her head around how the wealthy could throw their money around like that. The clothing, you could at least wear repeatedly, but dropping a couple hundred dollars on a meal for two? Ridiculous!

Everything smelled wonderful, a lot of it looked strange to Kali’s working class palette. Once everything had been placed, the waiter handed her the bill. Only Birch’s warning stopped her from choking at the sight of it. Over $1200. It was plain for the seasoned waiter to see, that Kali was…unaccustomed to such prices as she numbly counted out the payment, while mentally factoring in the tip. Birch’s wad of bills was only about a $125ish over, so she just handed it all over.

“I’ll start off with the cheese sticks and steak,” Kali said, and helped herself to them. It would be very clear to Birch that Kali didn’t have the slightest clue what a lot of these dishes were, so she was starting off with something she knew she could trust.

The cheese sticks were nice and gooey, and the steak was divine, Kali couldn’t help but close her eyes and moan at how perfect the steak was. She’d had good steak before…this…she might actually be able to get behind the price on this…

“Oh God, this…” she clearly indicated the steak, “this I could get used to…” She helped herself to another bite, then offered Birch a piece.

Birch patiently waited until the server had closed the door. She put down her fork and gracefully stood up, picked up the hotel phone and was making a call before Kali could offer her the fork.

After some banter in Danish she spoke crisply, "Yes, new staff, minor mistake. See the meal is billed to the room, then the cash applied to the bill, accountants they like to see every little penny accounted for," A lengthy pause and she sighed, "Well if they don't offer the cash payment, then fire them. No one would expect a tip of over 100%."

She nodded and was off the phone in moments. "Kali, you just gave the entire trip of tip money to our server, screwed up my bill, and if they are fired, lost them their job and me the money."

Birch sat down again, fury held in her voice. "Try not to make any more thousand dollar mistakes while we are here? and remind me to use the ATM in the morning."

"Steak is so standard, they dare not screw it up." She took the proffered bite, feeling her anger melt into desire as she once again thought about pounding her assistant.

Birch’s attitude surprised her. No sooner than the server had left the room, Birch got on the phone and began speaking in a language which was unfamiliar to Kali. Based on their location, an educated guess would say the language being used was Danish. Kali was fluent in German, Spanish and Japanese, with moderate proficiency in Italian, but not Danish.

When she got of the phone and vented her fury on Kali, Kali was stunned, and shrank back a bit, now fully understanding why the staff was scared of her. She now realized her mistake, she was supposed to tip the server, not pay the bill and tip him. But Birch could have stopped her at any point; it was her money after all. It should have been clear that she counted out the $1200, then mentally ran the tip, and added the rest. Wasn’t that clear enough that it was paying for the bill and the tip? Not pure tip?

She nodded meekly to Birch’s instructions, “I…I’m sorry Ms Birch. It won’t happen again,” her voice held a slight tremor of the fear that Birch seemed to enjoy inspiring.

She was debating on retracting the offered bite when Birch took it. The sudden change in her boss’s expression caught her by surprise again. Those deep blue eyes which had been dark with fury were now dark with a different emotion. It was still angry, but the anger was subsumed…was it lust?

For what seemed like an eternity, even though it was probably only few seconds, she was transfixed by those eyes which bore into hers. Something in them called to her. Forcing her head down, she returned to her meal, abet with less enthusiasm.

They ate in a sort of strained silence, then Jessie began making comments on the food, and was thankful Kali was smart enough to take notes. She mentioned items to try again, as well as things that needed to be taken off the menu. Jessie Birch heard the phone ring and picked it up. After a conversation filled with laughter and pleasantries she hung up.

"They are sending up a special tray of desserts, which considering the storm traffic probably would have been spoiled before they were ordered and calling it complimentary." She smiled, "It's actually a good business practice. Why don't you shower before it gets here."

She watched Kali move and felt a certain possessiveness. Jessie Birch really hoped to seduce her assistant tonight. By the time Kali emerged the dessert tray was there along with a bottle of champagne.

"It's almond Champagne, it's supposed to pair really well with the cheesecake bites." Jessie sprawled carefully, making sure her cock was not exposed. Listening to Kali shower had aroused her again.

Back