Ladies and gents, I present you with...

My only regret is that I wasn't here early enough to send you a dirty PM to get you more excited than you already are - although it sounds like I might have had some stiff competition.

That video is absolutely, unbelievably stunning. Bravo for sharing it with us - I hope you enjoyed doing it as much as we are enjoying watching it!
 
A good film maker always leaves them wanting more.

Plus It's important to leave an opportunity for a sequel, don't you think? :D

Haha, you are so right! I'll just go back to the corner and wait for the sequel :(
 
Well, as a 'damn colonial' I included the cukes and duster - guess it was the space helmet I was missing. How was I to know she was into astronauts?...

Haha, not astronauts...exactly :p It will remain a mystery for the moment.
 
Well damn girl, aren't you a sexy little thing! Nice thread and other stuff ;):heart:
 
Gotta say, looking through your posts from page 1 to now, your confidence with all this has come on leaps and bounds. From shy beginnings to that stunning video and all points in between, you really seem to be enjoying all this, and that coupled with your confidence just makes you incredibly sexy and alluring.
 
Just got caught up on your thread and seen the video. My jaw is still on the floor! You are stunning.
 
Gorgeous stuff. Love the strip tease photos and the video. You're amazing.
 
What he said :D Be nice, people.

My one request is that you DON'T repost this, cause it'll lag the fuck out this thread. Enjoy.

Request understood! Wow, you are so deliciously sexy and have an awesome body. The video is such a delicious, naughty tease.

Thank you so much for sharing Calypso :kiss:
 
You are a stunningly beautiful woman. Your eyes are captivating. Your ass is incredible and I am afraid you would have to spend most of your time trying to keep me out of it. Good luck with your depression. I know how you feel as I believe I have a terminal case of it.
 
well....i have been a massive fan of this thread from the beginning, i can't tell you how many times i checked back yesterday to find out what you were going to post! :rolleyes:

that video is awesome! if its true that you can go blind from too much masturbation you may be the cause of my loss of sight!

what you need now is to peel off those pants and put the climbing harness back on so that theres a good firm handle to hold on to.........

perfect in every way :D keep posting :heart:
 
Last edited:
Great video :) definitely didn't leave much to the imagination

What did you think to my message? x
 
I just watched.... A few times, and then a couple more... Because that was incredibly hot! You have no idea of the effect that you just had on me. I don't care if its too late, I'll be sending you a filthy pm when I get the chance tomorrow.!
If that's alright by you......?
 
Damn... lovely video. You are truly a beauty and your ass and pussy were... well... let's just say I'm typing this with one hand. ;)
 
hello femme fatale.......... wow, you are so amazing! that video illustrates just how fuckable you are, amongst other attributes of course
 
Back
Top