What's for dinner?

Not you.

I have a huge problem seeing and shoot my foot more than I shoot what I aim at.

No problem. It is something I have been laughed at about by my friends. But I didn't think I came across as to hyper here. I am relieved. Now where's that coffee?

No problem. It is something I have been laughed at about by my friends. But I didn't think I came across as to hyper here. I am relieved. Now where's that coffee?

I was on the wrong thread. Otherwise I cant see what I type, once I get going. My memory is about 9 characters long, and any interruption derails me.

I got out of cooking for a week! But tonight I'm going to have to start cooking dinner again. No clue what I'll make.

On my trip we went here last Friday. I got a rueben that was soo damn good!
http://www.sammysbeachbarandgrill.com/locations/southland-park/

From Arkansas to Memphis we stopped at Daisy Queen in Marshall AR. Typical American roadtrip fare. I had a double cheeseburger, my friend got a chicken fried steak sandwich and we shared tots and fried mushrooms.
We both also got a fried pie. I got apple and she got peanut butter & chocolate.
All so yummy!

Went here Saturday and shared poutine and a waffle monte cristo.
http://www.kookycanuck.com/

I love traveling and not having to cook!

Shrimp Alfredo pasta and spicy chicken breast.

YUM!!!!

Still getting back into real life mode back from my trip, so I didn't make dinner. I've been trying to catch up on the dishes! I don't think my kids did the dishes the whole time I was gone.

But I've did a million dishes, didn't feel like making dinner. I ate some chicken salad and celery. I have one kid not home tonight. One is at work and will eat there. Two are just grazing on random stuff. Not sure if the other kid is home or at his girlfriend's tonight.

Tomorrow I think I'm making bratwurst w/sauerkraut for me and one kid, maybe fries to go with the brats, green beans possibly.

YUM!!!!

Still getting back into real life mode back from my trip, so I didn't make dinner. I've been trying to catch up on the dishes! I don't think my kids did the dishes the whole time I was gone.

But I've did a million dishes, didn't feel like making dinner. I ate some chicken salad and celery. I have one kid not home tonight. One is at work and will eat there. Two are just grazing on random stuff. Not sure if the other kid is home or at his girlfriend's tonight.

Tomorrow I think I'm making bratwurst w/sauerkraut for me and one kid, maybe fries to go with the brats, green beans possibly.

Chicken salad can be wonderful in its own right. This is one of my faves, with nuts and a touch of honey.

Lamb slow cooked in balsamic vinegar and rosemary with rice and stir fried vegetables

Lamb curry with coconut milk. :D

I took a trip to a neighbouring province where they had actual lambs recently. It was agonising to watch those lovely animals and wonder whether I was more interested in them, or how they might taste in a curry.

Back