Closet Exhibitionist...Wanting feedback

Vivi1975

Really Experienced
I am Vivienne. I am SO thrilled you stopped by my little thread. I just tried my hand at indexing my pictures and realized I don't have NEARLY enough posted! I need to get busy!!

I LOVE hearing how my pictures turn you on - so please be sure to share. I am really getting into this...and I want to take you along for the ride.

Be sure to read my posts about the threesome I recently enjoyed. It was my 1st bi experience and WILL NOT be my last! It is in this thread and starts on page 5, about halfway down. 3 seperate posts. Be sure to read it. It is dead sexy!

A hint of what's to come...
I am waiting for a good soaking downpour....I am anxious to take pictures playing in the rain sporting nothing but panties and an impossibly thin white tshirt. How does that sound?

Tell me what you think of these pictures. All feedback is welcomed and appreciated!
:heart: Viv

UPDATED PICTURES 10/16/2008
Aqua Panties
Aqua Panties 2
Black on Black

Over the Top
Purple Lace
As Requested...Testing the Fit...

Oldies But Goodies

Nips Fighting To Get Out of Shirt
Au Natural 38DD's
On Top - My Fav Position
I'm Ready For You...
Manicured Toes to Lick & Suck
Sexy Heels
Sexy Heels 2 (photoshopped)
Waiting For You to Come Home
Can't Seem To Button This Shirt!
My Favorite Breast Pic
Oh PLEASE touch
Nipple Pinch
Look at Me Looking at You
My Curves from Behind **NEW 10/7**

Attachments

• WEB-nip-bustin-out.jpg
    WEB-nip-bustin-out.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 12,784
  • WEB-Au-Natural.jpg
    WEB-Au-Natural.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7,905
  • WEB on-top.jpg
    WEB on-top.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 6,833
  • WEB-Ready-4-U.jpg
    WEB-Ready-4-U.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 6,855
  • WEB-Toes-to-lick.jpg
    WEB-Toes-to-lick.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4,985
Last edited:
Oh my I think you have great breasts and nipples! I know I would like to play with them ;)

with a body like that you need to come out of the closet and be a full-time, pro exhibitionist. ;) sexy pics hon. look forward to seeing more.

OH MY......
aren't you going to be popular!!! and for good reason too!!!

Hi All!
I'm Vivi and LOVE this forum. A little about why I'm here. I am a married female that has an INCREDBLE sex life! I have always appreciated the female body and am bi-curious without ever having a real bi experience. BUT GOD - It sure is my fantasy! I would love to watch another woman fuck my hot husband...only if I could pleasure her as well!!

I am really getting into picture taking lately and wanted to share my adventure with you all. I can't wait until it rains cuz I want thin white wet t-shirt shots to share!

Tell me what you think! Looking forward to your comments!

I think it is a great start. Nothing like playing on here. Just gets the mind to do very naughty things hehehe. Which of course is the great start to a wonderful foreplay time. and who knows what after that;)

Welcome to Lit and Please do Continue .. Thanks for sharing :rose::rose:

Oh my! Your positive feedback has really helped me with that sinking feeling of "OMG WHAT DID I JUST DO?!?!". Thank you!! It makes me feel very sexy!

I look forward to posting more! and more and more... if I get sweet words like that!

:heart:Viv

great tits!!!!!!!!!

great start can't wait for more pics
your a natural

Hi All!
I'm Vivi and LOVE this forum. A little about why I'm here. I am a married female that has an INCREDBLE sex life! I have always appreciated the female body and am bi-curious without ever having a real bi experience. BUT GOD - It sure is my fantasy! I would love to watch another woman fuck my hot husband...only if I could pleasure her as well!!

I am really getting into picture taking lately and wanted to share my adventure with you all. I can't wait until it rains cuz I want thin white wet t-shirt shots to share!

We ARE a hAPPY Married couple as wEll Who love takin pics yours are hot checkout my thread if you will:cool:

Hi All!

Well I think you look fantastic...Hope u dunt mind another woman saying so!

I hope u keep posting!

xx BeLL

Very sexy Vivi. Love your curvy body. Hope we'll see lots more of you here.

nothing to be afraid of on here darlin..you already have admirers.

your pic... "on top"... well thats just where i wanna be... sexy pics :p

Thank you!!!

I am just so flattered by all the positive feedback you all have given me!

All of the PM's have been overwhelming and I am so appreciative of your generosity & kindness!!

I decided to make a series of pics this weekend just for you all! (gulp! still got a small fear of this tho!~)

Any pic suggestions/cool & classy ideas?

Thanks again y'all. Mwah!:kiss:

:heart:Viv

Absolutely gorgeous sexy lady!!!Great pics....wow.....I know what I will be dreaming tonight!!

Hi All!

WOW...where are you when we need you!!! Shame you can't just pop down to good old NZ!! This pic is so HOT...

attachment.php

...am lost for words!!

:kiss::kiss:

Back