• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so pretty!

http://www.retroraunch.com/samples/retrosample-cheesecake03.jpg
retrosample-cheesecake03.jpg
http://www.retroraunch.com

World record

Is this a world record for the longest thread?
I tried following it and had to give up.

Hi

Hello to everyone. I just joined today and am excited to check out everything this has to offer. I love this thread :)

Personally I love breasts...from barely there to huge. Sucking them into my mouth, licking and nibbling on the nipples, feeling them harden in my mouth is such a treat.

I had 1 girlfriend...after having 3 kids and nursing all of them still had the firmest 38C breasts, with huge nipples that she loved me to bite and areolas that were at least 3 inches across...they almost covered the front part of her breasts. No I never measured them but I couldnt get my mouth completely over them. I would lose myself in them for hours.

I have had the pleasure of nursing from several women and loved every second of it. The closeness, the sweet milk...hardly anything comes close to it. 2 of them were able to orgasm from me nursing alone, which they loved as before they got pregnant they couldnt.

Last edited:
SxRx said:
I tend to agree with your first comment about Jennifer's bustline pics. Just a small point of clarification, she never 'exposes' her breasts in complete nakedness as some have. She exposes just enough to make a stunning point, no doubt there.
SxRx

Yes, BL is correct. I have, on a few occasions over the past 4 years for a very short period, been enticed to some naughtiness on the site. As BL says, the AV only stays exposed online for a few hours. ....I'm shy... so here is #4...

Last edited:
JenniferMidnight said:
Yes, BL is correct. I have, on a few occasions over the past 4 years for a very short time, exposed my breasts on the site. As BL says, the AV only stays online for a very short period of time. ....I'm shy... so here is #4....

I knew it....I knew it....They are beautiful....& kissable :kiss: :p

Susan2002 said:
Is this a world record for the longest thread?
I tried following it and had to give up.

asheliz19 said:
Hello to everyone. I just joined today and am excited to check out everything this has to offer. I love this thread :)

Welcome Susan and Asheliz,
Yes, we have been here for quite a long time and honestly, I never imagined the thread would take on the life that it has. I would attribute its charm and enticement to the posters and love everything (conversation included) they have contributed over the years. ...the show has just begun...stick around ladies!
*kisses*
JM

JenniferMidnight said:
Welcome Susan and Asheliz,
Yes, we have been here for quite a long time and honestly, I never imagined the thread would take on the life that it has. I would attribute its charm and enticement to the posters and love everything (conversation included) they have contributed over the years. ...the show has just begun...stick around ladies!
*kisses*
JM

Jennifer, you forgot to tell these two ladies about the initiation requirement. :) They are required to post nude pictures of themselves. :p

By the way, this is easily the longest thread in this forum, but some in nAuthor's Hangout are much longer. One is more than six times as long, in terms of ;posts, although it might not have been around as long.

Last edited:
Boxlicker101 said:
Jennifer, you forgot to tell these two ladies about the initiation requirement. :) They are required to post nude pictures of themselves. :p

Oh yes....I must clarify ladies that this is a standing "BoxLicker" requirement that he initiates all new ladies with (and I clarify *with tongue in cheek* it is given in the spirit of a 'request', not a requirement) ... please don't let this lecherous, yet charming man scare you away with his whims *smiling*

Last edited:
JenniferMidnight said:
Yes, BL is correct. I have, on a few occasions over the past 4 years for a very short period, been enticed to some naughtiness on the site. As BL says, the AV only stays exposed online for a few hours. ....I'm shy... so here is #4...

Well, hell yes I'll stand corrected while I salute and admire your fleeting 'naughtiness' like the rare beauty of the Northern Lights.

SxRx

JenniferMidnight said:
Oh yes....I must clarify ladies that this is a standing "BoxLicker" requirement that he initiates all new ladies with (and I clarify *with tongue in cheek* it is given in the spirit of a 'request', not a requirement) ... please don't let this lecherous, yet charming man scare you away with his whims *smiling*

Admittedly, my tongue was somewhat in my cheek when I posted that suggestion. However, when looking at Jennifer's lovely voluptuousness, I had other ideas of where I really wanted my tongue to be. :p

olivefun said:
Sure thing milkfountain.

hehe
When I was breastfeeding, it probably won't surprise you to know, I had way too much milk. For 2 years (extraordinarily long time) after I stopped feeding my baby, I still had too much milk. When my child sucked on one breast, the other would gush so much that I would put a bowl under the other breast...
You brought back lovely memories. My ex wife had two of the most beautiful breasts that I've ever seen, and it was a major turn on to taste her milk after our child was born. It would be wonderful if I could find a woman nearby who'd be good enough to share her milk with me.

MMMMmmm

Here's a ok picture of me and my nipples. sorry, it's not that good of quality :(

asheliz19 said:

Here's a ok picture of me and my nipples. sorry, it's not that good of quality :(

To me, it looks like it's of extremely high quality, even though it is a rather small picture. :p

Hqppy Easter, everybody. :kiss: I will be tending my grandson :heart: until Saturday of next week, and won't be able to communicate. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back