Not knowing where to post this

UnderYourSpell

Gerund Whore
Whilst looking for a word for a poem, I happened upon this bit of knowledge you might care to share! I don't know what you would do with it but I found it amusing anyway :D
Nicknames for Vagina

Look, look you can buy them on Amazon but Eve's was the original! The comments and questions are hilarious :D!
Dildo chair

Last edited:
I know you all are talking about vajay-jay nicknames, but mention of Eve and when I was thinking of her a couple of days ago reminds me of an early illustrated poem I wrote about her shoes that I think had her laughing... (courtesy of LeBroz's Archival Review thread):
(PS, and Ange is right, that link for vagina nicknames would've had Evie rolling. :D)

For those who may have missed the mention {and for those with a foot fetish}, here's neonurotic's view of a thrill:

Eve's Red Shoes
by Neonurotic©

neonurotic_eveshoes.jpg

"He doesn't listen to me"
quivers, her collagen lips
stamping, ruby heels

an exclamation point
for her crisis

I don't hear her either
although I pretend
with a nod
a sympathetic smile

because good friends do that

But her blouse is too tight
and neckline too low
to hold my attention elsewhere

All I can think of
is her buck-assed naked
grabbing red shoes

doing her over
in a field of purple clover

thanks
WickedEve

Last edited:
I know you all are talking about vajay-jay nicknames, but mention of Eve and when I was thinking of her a couple of days ago reminds me of an early illustrated poem I wrote about her shoes that I think had her laughing... (courtesy of LeBroz's Archival Review thread):
(PS, and Ange is right, that link for vagina nicknames would've had Evie rolling. :D)

Thanks for posting this and the link, I've just been lost on it for well over an hour!

Back