Shy and unsure, I'm new

So, I actually got a lot of pictures out of this that I liked. So you guys are gonna get this set in portions. Now I just have to figure out what portions. I also got what I think is my favorite nakedtype picture of me ever. So that's exciting.

So, as the title suggests, I was going for sexy cowgirl. No idea if I managed that. But hey, you're all still hanging around so I must be doing something right.

Oh, also, that patch you'll see is my birth control. It's not attractive, but it's there.

View attachment 1456034
View attachment 1456038
View attachment 1456042
View attachment 1456046

My hair refused to behave for any of the pictures.

(Boy do I have a lot to say...)

You are NOT fair! It's killing me to have to just look at your pictures and not being able to touch that gorgeous body of yours :devil:

So, I actually got a lot of pictures out of this that I liked. So you guys are gonna get this set in portions. Now I just have to figure out what portions. I also got what I think is my favorite nakedtype picture of me ever. So that's exciting.

So, as the title suggests, I was going for sexy cowgirl. No idea if I managed that. But hey, you're all still hanging around so I must be doing something right.

Oh, also, that patch you'll see is my birth control. It's not attractive, but it's there.

View attachment 1456034
View attachment 1456038
View attachment 1456042
View attachment 1456046

My hair refused to behave for any of the pictures.

(Boy do I have a lot to say...)

You most certainly DID manage the sexy cowgirl look!

Thank you so much!

As for your birth control, it shows you're wanting to not get pregnant at a young age and derail your current goals in life.

That is actually a pretty attractive quality. Far too many young women don't worry about it, get pregnant, and aren't able to live the life they want as a result.

Thanks, but I'm not worried. That rarely happens. And I only have sex with people I trust. And even so, if I'm in the picture, the picture cannot legally be posted or anything without my consent. And most people know about my family and aren't going to risk it.

I was just reading through your thread and found this. I think I need to set the record straight.

There is no law that prevents someone from uploading any picture of you to the internet. If someone else took a picture of you, they own the copyright. Period. Unless they signed some kind of legally binding agreement to not share them with anyone else, you have no recourse in the event they are set loose "in the wild."

A Model Release is only required if the images are to be used commercially, i.e. advertising. No advertiser will even consider using a photo of any recognizable person without a release.

If you took the picture yourself, but then sent a copy of it to one or more persons, or shared the picture(s) on the internet, it's out there and its out of your control. This is the new reality of the Internet Age: There is no way to regain control of something once it's been uploaded to the 'net.

I was just reading through your thread and found this. I think I need to set the record straight.

There is no law that prevents someone from uploading any picture of you to the internet. If someone else took a picture of you, they own the copyright. Period. Unless they signed some kind of legally binding agreement to not share them with anyone else, you have no recourse in the event they are set loose "in the wild."

A Model Release is only required if the images are to be used commercially, i.e. advertising. No advertiser will even consider using a photo of any recognizable person without a release.

If you took the picture yourself, but then sent a copy of it to one or more persons, or shared the picture(s) on the internet, it's out there and its out of your control. This is the new reality of the Internet Age: There is no way to regain control of something once it's been uploaded to the 'net.
Interesting. I'll keep that in mind. But I'm still not worried. I'd never let someone I didn't trust have a picture of me. But thank you! That's actually something that's definitely worth knowing.

Also, I never send pictures that have my face in them. That would just be silly.

ALSO: I'm no longer going to use this thread. I'm making a new one. This one is from a different time in my life and it's time for a change.

Here's the new one.

Last edited:
Back