Unable to write a profile

The profile thing has been ongoing for... mmm... a year now, I think? We have no idea when or if anything is going to change. Rumors have abounded that there is an update in the works. So this may (or may not) have something to do with that. There are I don't even know how many posts concerning this issue up in the Technical Forum.

Subscribing to a thread can be found in the upper right of your screen under "Thread Tools"

(insert obligatory reference to the "sticky" threads at the top of each forum even though I can't remember anything germane just 'cause I'm a grumpy old coot with not enough sleep or caffeine)

Welcome to the nut house. And don't forget to have a little fun each day or what's the fuckin' point?
 
Actually, the minute you reply to a thread you are subscribed. If click on User CP in the upper left you will see all the threads you subscribe to.
 
The BBoard side is broken, you can't get to it at the moment. Nobody knows when it will be fixed.

Subscribe to threads at the top of the thread there is an item called Thread Tools one of the dropdown selections is subscribe to thread.
 
The BBoard side is broken, you can't get to it at the moment. Nobody knows when it will be fixed.

Subscribe to threads at the top of the thread there is an item called Thread Tools one of the dropdown selections is subscribe to thread.

Thanks, Zeb
 
vbulletin is free

but I would be paying a professional for the upgrading, especially the size this database must be.
 
Back
Top