Single educated guy seeks female pen pal

JJ427

Really Experienced
Shy guy seeks female pen pal to spice things up

Single professional guy seeks woman (18-55) for regular private email exchange on any topic including naughty topics. Looking for someone to chat to regularly, confide in and discuss topics openly. No meeting or picture.

Last edited:

I'm assuming that you're confused by the lack of responses to your thread. You've started several threads, and other than you being a "Single professional guy", we know shit about you.

Zundas in one of your other threads said it best:

You might want to provide a bit more information about yourself if you expect to get anyone's attention. Something about your interests, conversation "on any topic" isn't likely going to appeal to most people because that isn't a reason to talk to someone. Good conversation is what people are after, and throwing out as wide a net as possible won't really be enough to entice many.

Also, have some patience. Relax, look around and maybe post most and i'm sure you'll be more successful. Hope this helps.

Right now you're one of dozens of guys who posts essentially the same ad every day, and sorry to say, you don't stand out any more than any of the others. If you really want results, you're going to have to spend some time and effort at it. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but it's the truth. The rest is up to you.

I'm assuming that you're confused by the lack of responses to your thread. You've started several threads, and other than you being a "Single professional guy", we know shit about you.

Zundas in one of your other threads said it best:

Right now you're one of dozens of guys who posts essentially the same ad every day, and sorry to say, you don't stand out any more than any of the others. If you really want results, you're going to have to spend some time and effort at it. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but it's the truth. The rest is up to you.

Geez, you need to chill out, LadyJS!

JJ, I wish you the best of the luck in finding what you need. :rose:

Back