Here goes nothing ...

Great Start

Congrats on showing your courage - you look amazing and I know we all want to see and hear more from you!
 
Hiding just enough, and showing just enough at the same time. I like. Good work. More of and less of at the same time please :D:rose:
 
Thank you all :) I might just have to add some more then :p

I'm ready for messages or pms, I love talking to people. Though if it could start just on the thread and move to pm's that'd be best so I'm not overloaded with them!

Thanks so much guys :)
 
What the hell, very hot pic! Looks like your confidence is just self realization ;-)

Thank you! And yes, I guess you could say that. Just learning love my body and curves and not care what anyone thinks!

Though the positive feedback is very reassuring :p
 
So .. I've been lurking about this pic threads for quite a while and trying to decide whether or not I should do some posting of my own. I guess as of now I'm just feeling ballsy, because I decided, what the hell? What's the worst that could happen? Rude comments? I don't mind. I'm recently found a lot of self confidence which I guess is a reason why I want to do this.

I also like the idea of all you sexy people out there looking at me :)

So here's one to start, suppose I could post more if this goes well.

I think you are going to get a lot of positive comments -- and deservedly so! Welcome to Lit.
 
attachment.php


With a body like this you shouldn't be lonely! I will be glad to help!! :devil:
 
So .. I've been lurking about this pic threads for quite a while and trying to decide whether or not I should do some posting of my own. I guess as of now I'm just feeling ballsy, because I decided, what the hell? What's the worst that could happen? Rude comments? I don't mind. I'm recently found a lot of self confidence which I guess is a reason why I want to do this.

I also like the idea of all you sexy people out there looking at me :)

So here's one to start, suppose I could post more if this goes well.

WHAT a way to start off honey love to see more
 
Amazing picture lonelycollegegirl. Not sure how you're lonely, but you are gorgeous dear. You will undoubtedly be flooded with messages! Very sexy!
 
That's a great ass you've got there, and a wonderful start to your thread! I hope to see many more sexy pictures and hope you enjoy posting them and building confidence along the way. :)
 
Back
Top