Best Music to Fuck To

Cabeza

Literotica Guru
I’m sure this has been discussed before - I might even have started the thread! - but what is your favorite music to fuck to, or what music do you think would be good? Maybe they depend on the situation. My best experiences were fucking a very enthusiastic girl in college to Nine Inch Nails and fucking my now wife to Moby (ikr?) while we were on ecstasy.

I don't know about you folks, but for me and old Clementine anything by Stephen Foster gets us hornier than a two-dicked billy goat!

Fuck? Massive attack
Any other sex, soundtrack music from Michael Mann movies (Theif, Manhunter, etc.)

I don't want anything obtrusive, because no matter what it is or what I'm doing, half of my brain is listening to it, and I don't want my attention diverted from my lover.

These days, if anything's on, it's jazz ballads, particularly Miles Davis' slow tunes - great background.

danny elfman - on his knees (.....and just put it on repeat)

Generally when my wife and I are having sex I like to think we're making our own music. But we have screwed to Aerosmith, Ac/Dc, Def Leppard.

I like the music of nature - give me a passing thunderstorm, and I find that the perfect music for romance with my wife.

Piano music also works well, especially soft romantic music.

I have never actually put music on for sex, except for what I already have on in the background and that's a mix of over 600 tunes, some old, some new, most suitable for me to dance to. But I keep it as background noise. Keep it on softly.

I can't stand it when the guy has some big prelude to sex. I once had a BF that bought a portable disco ball and turned it on while blasting Barry White. He and his friend thought this would get the women in the mood! Nope. The friend's GF began clamping her hands over her ears and shrieking for both to be turned off as she had a headache. I agreed. Guess who didn't get sex that night? Ha,

This was during the disco era. I can handle a disco ball on the dance floor but would prefer to not have it on. The portable ones in a small room though... Thought I might have a seizure and I'm not an epileptic!

I have never actually put music on for sex, except for what I already have on in the background and that's a mix of over 600 tunes, some old, some new, most suitable for me to dance to. But I keep it as background noise. Keep it on softly.

I can't stand it when the guy has some big prelude to sex. I once had a BF that bought a portable disco ball and turned it on while blasting Barry White. He and his friend thought this would get the women in the mood! Nope. The friend's GF began clamping her hands over her ears and shrieking for both to be turned off as she had a headache. I agreed. Guess who didn't get sex that night? Ha,

This was during the disco era. I can handle a disco ball on the dance floor but would prefer to not have it on. The portable ones in a small room though... Thought I might have a seizure and I'm not an epileptic!

Jada,
What a nightmare of a story! A portable disco ball! No thanks! :rolleyes:

tenor.gif

Back