• Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Fallen Angel Series

These are a few test images from a project I'm working on. Well, I conceived of a project, and it initially didn't go so well, so I left it alone for a while and the busy little hamsters inside my head figured out how to make it work while I wasn't paying attention. These pics were the results of about an hour of trial and error with various electronic devices, and settings - I think I'm good to proceed with the REAL project very soon. :)

Last edited:
These are a few test images from a project I'm working on. Well, I conceived of a project, and it initially didn't go so well, so I left it alone for a while and the busy little hamsters inside my head figured out how to make it work while I wasn't paying attention. These pics were the results of about an hour of trial and error with various electronic devices, and settings - I think I'm good to proceed with the REAL project very soon. :)

tumblr_mc4g3wv0Nt1rhqi7bo1_250.jpg

tumblr_mc4g3wv0Nt1rhqi7bo2_250.jpg

Love them! :devil:

Love them! :devil:

Thank you! Sure wish I had an audience while I was drinking CabSav and being creative. Well, here is an out-take from that series. I kinda like this one better, actually.

speaking of which, I might actually get a new tattoo tomorrow.... so hawt..

Last edited:

tumblr_mc4g3wv0Nt1rhqi7bo1_250.jpg

tumblr_mc4g3wv0Nt1rhqi7bo2_250.jpg

Really like these, especially the blurry outline on the second. Awesome tattoo, btw. Gorgeous. You're picking it up and moving it around?

Really like these, especially the blurry outline on the second. Awesome tattoo, btw. Gorgeous. You're picking it up and moving it around?

:rose: thanks! The angel wings are actually a projected image. I have a data projector instead of a TV, for watching movies at home, and i thought it would be interesting to project images onto myself. I was very surprised and pleased that it actually looks so much like a real tattoo.

I am visiting a tattoo parlour today, but not for angel wings. I was thinking of something a bit more nautical. (To go with my naughty morning). ;)

I notice that I might have attracted a few lurkers. If you're too shy to post on my thread, feel free to send me a nice PM - everyone likes getting PM's. :D

As an incentive, I have a special image that I took this morning that I'm willing to share privately to a lucky lurker who PM's me. ;)

And .... A plug for myself: I am a real person, and unfortunately I'm also VERY single. Despite my online play here, IRL I am a monogamist, and very loyal - I just use Lit as a release for my sensual side to fill that void in my life. I am looking for a serious relationship in my area, so PM me if you want to know more, or maybe you know someone who would be perfect for me. Who knows - stranger things have happened in life.

I notice that I might have attracted a few lurkers. If you're too shy to post on my thread, feel free to send me a nice PM - everyone likes getting PM's. :D

As an incentive, I have a special image that I took this morning that I'm willing to share privately to a lucky lurker who PM's me. ;)

And .... A plug for myself: I am a real person, and unfortunately I'm also VERY single. Despite my online play here, IRL I am a monogamist, and very loyal - I just use Lit as a release for my sensual side to fill that void in my life. I am looking for a serious relationship in my area, so PM me if you want to know more, or maybe you know someone who would be perfect for me. Who knows - stranger things have happened in life.

<sigh> Wish I lived just a little closer :(

Christian Grey Series

I was inspired to do a theme staged series, and since I own a tux already, I think I just found the most subtle and fun Halloween costume ever. ;-)

Last edited:
LOVE them! :D

The fact that you own a tuxedo makes me all hot & bothered... Oh the fun that could be had ;)

Wow...

Geography seems to be the tragic theme of my life. :(. so few Canadians here on Lit, and also so few west coasters. 2x:(

Holy crap Jerry...I'm a Canadian and actually there are quite a few Canuck men on here...but, geography is a tragedy in my life too after I saw your recent pics I'm dying to live closer... ;) Gorgeous, sexy, kinky, creative...great job! I had to wipe the drool from my chin...take a break more often if you are going to come back with the quality of these pics... :)
:kiss::kiss: AJ

Dear God,

Thank you for putting this man on earth and blessing him with the gift of photography. I can die happy now.

Ella.

Agreed...

Dear God,

Thank you for putting this man on earth and blessing him with the gift of photography. I can die happy now.

Ella.

Well said Ella...and I also neglected to tell Jerry...MEOW... ;)

LOVE them! :D

The fact that you own a tuxedo makes me all hot & bothered... Oh the fun that could be had

:D thanks! I never thought I'd own a tux, but I really needed one once, and it was around the highschool graduation time of year and you couldn't rent a tux to save your life. So I figured I'd just buy one. Comes in REAL handy!!

Holy crap Jerry...I'm a Canadian and actually there are quite a few Canuck men on here...but, geography is a tragedy in my life too after I saw your recent pics I'm dying to live closer... Gorgeous, sexy, kinky, creative...great job! I had to wipe the drool from my chin...take a break more often if you are going to come back with the quality of these pics...
:kiss::kiss: AJ

:kiss: Maybe I should actually read Shades of Grey. lol. I just decided to do a pic series based on what I thought would represent the novels. I think I got pretty close. (?) ;)

Dear God,

Ella.

Thanks, Ella! I always love your support. :kiss: I'm continually amazed at what I can do with an iPad and a few basic photo apps. The quality is amazing!! I've actually decided to get a tripod and mount for it now - I love the results so much.

Well said Ella...and I also neglected to tell Jerry...MEOW... ;)

:cattail: :D

;) I see this is my most popular photo set so far. :D :kiss:

It's amazing that I can have this effect - while still staying with my 'no cock pics' policy. I like it - forces me to get creative. :rose:

I'm one of those who prefer no cock pics of men I don't know. To me, there's nothing sexy about cock pics unless they're presented well.. and pose, mood, lighting, camera, props, etc make a difference. This last set to me is one of your best.

I'm one of those who prefer no cock pics of men I don't know. To me, there's nothing sexy about cock pics unless they're presented well.. and pose, mood, lighting, camera, props, etc make a difference. This last set to me is one of your best.

Thanks again!:rose::rose::rose: I'm a tad worried that I might now have set the bar high for myself. I'm not confident that I can continue to post pics of this quality. I now know how to get my iPad to produce quality images, but conceiving of ideas and staging them takes a lot of time and mental effort. I wonder if I just got lucky with this last set - I hope you fine ladies won't mind if I post more candid pics as well.

Thanks again!:rose::rose::rose: I'm a tad worried that I might now have set the bar high for myself. I'm not confident that I can continue to post pics of this quality. I now know how to get my iPad to produce quality images, but conceiving of ideas and staging them takes a lot of time and mental effort. I wonder if I just got lucky with this last set - I hope you fine ladies won't mind if I post more candid pics as well.

I think most realize the time and effort involved in having a great pic thread and everyone has different preferencces. You're the thread boss. :)

I just found your thread and I have to say that I find it amazing! I love how sexy your photos are! It's so much better when there is a bit of intrigue! I'll definitely be hitting the subscribe button! Oh, your house is amazing by the way. I love the fireplace :)

I think most realize the time and effort involved in having a great pic thread and everyone has different preferencces. You're the thread boss. :)

:rose::kiss: Alrighty then! I better grab the tiller and steer this ship, eh? :rose:

It's like watching a movie.........so hot!!

:D Maybe I should cast for teh role of Christian Grey in the movie version of 50Shades. ;)

I just found your thread and I have to say that I find it amazing! I love how sexy your photos are! It's so much better when there is a bit of intrigue! I'll definitely be hitting the subscribe button! Oh, your house is amazing by the way. I love the fireplace :)

Welcome! Glad you like! Not all of the pics are from my own home, btw. The fireplace is in a friend's home that I was looking after for a few days - I couldn't resist taking advantage of it as a set. :rose:

Constructions and erections!

Not everyone likes men's asses. This is one for those that do!

I got a request from a very sexy lurker to take some pics with just my boots on. I didn't get the request quite right, and this is the only pic that came out any good. enjoy!

Last edited:
Back