The Official OSP Register

Pacing and waiting. Nervous over his audition. A day that is finally arriving. Waiting for the woman he picked to make him official. carrying a small case full of the useful toys for his position.

chronicle_tenko said:
yes that audition. Are you sure you don't want me to supply my own woman? i think I could. Save you some trouble.

But I think I could provide my own if you want me too.

~~Wanders in to get comfy~~ Hello all...
*sees a wonderfully huge bed, a few comfy chairs & one very soft animal skin rug...*
~~Takes a seat in one of the comfy cairs, relaxes & waits for CT to cum over for his "officializing" :p :nana:

Stegral said:
~~Wanders in to get comfy~~ Hello all...
*sees a wonderfully huge bed, a few comfy chairs & one very soft animal skin rug...*
~~Takes a seat in one of the comfy cairs, relaxes & waits for CT to cum over for his "officializing" :p :nana:

*Licking my lips once nervously I walk over and put myself on my knees before Stegral. I open my case to reveal several items in black boxes. Which will come into play in time.

May I begin the removal of your clothes Miss?

*I bring my hands and slide them down Miss Stegral's hips Rubbing forcefuly Massaging the outer and rolling my hands, the inner thighs.

chronicle_tenko said:
*Licking my lips once nervously I walk over and put myself on my knees before Stegral. I open my case to reveal several items in black boxes. Which will come into play in time.

May I begin the removal of your clothes Miss?

*I bring my hands and slide them down Miss Stegral's hips Rubbing forcefuly Massaging the outer and rolling my hands, the inner thighs.

" please do CT" as I look curiously at the boxes...

*wiggles in my seat in anticipation*

Stegral said:
" please do CT" as I look curiously at the boxes...

*wiggles in my seat in anticipation*

*Staring at the awesome sight of Steg in her short pleated skirt. AWithout panties. Spreading her legs slightly to get a look at the object of my affections.

*Rubbing my hand across her cheek.

Gorgeous.

*I begin to remove the skirt and Ask Steg to take off her top. Face between the thighs is an awesome thing, But warmups are good too. And Oral service can be applied to more than just the pussy.

chronicle_tenko said:
*Staring at the awesome sight of Steg in her short pleated skirt. AWithout panties. Spreading her legs slightly to get a look at the object of my affections.

*Rubbing my hand across her cheek.

Gorgeous.

*I begin to remove the skirt and Ask Steg to take off her top. Face between the thighs is an awesome thing, But warmups are good too. And Oral service can be applied to more than just the pussy.

*flinches at the touch near my face, but kisses the hand as it caresses my jawline*
Reaching down I pull my tank top over my head putting the clothing on the floor beside us.

Stegral said:
*flinches at the touch near her face, but kisses the hand as it caresses her jawline*
Reaching down I pull my tank top over my head putting the clothing on the floor beside us.

*I take the lid off the first box. revealing fresh lychees. I peel the skin from one and stick my tongue deep into the fruit. sensuously rolling it around my tongue the tip and along it. Fucking the fruit with my tongue. Putting on a small show for Steg.

Ready?

* Run my hands along Steg's fine and beautiful body paying close attention to he inner thighs and to the undersides of her breasts. My tongue hangs a out not retreating to my mouth. And I give a firm lick to Stegral's left nipple. Rolling the right one in my off hand.

The Lychee takes all the moisture out of something. Drying a tongue to something like soft sandpaper.

*Ridges and bumps Ride along Steg's nipple inflaming it with blood. I take the nipple into my mouth and begin to roll it very softly between my teeth. Still licking with the tip of my dry tongue.

*closes my eyes to enjoy*
feeling the rough dryness of his tongue I realize the new sensation isn't as bad as I thought... relaxing, I enjoy how the new pleasuring feels... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This will be a long one.

Stegral said:
*closes my eyes to enjoy*
feeling the rought dryness of his tongue I realize the new sensation isn't as bad as I thought... relaxing I enjoy how the new pleasuring feels... :rolleyes:

*Alternating nipples to catch the right, My hands changing deftly to roll a new nipple. Feeling each one become harder under my touch. Licking with longer strokes to catch as much as possible, and beginning to kis and suck around the aerolaes of Steg's beautiful breasts.

How are you feeling honey? *As I stick my tongue back into the lychee.

*My hands flee the ripe hanfing fruits of Stegs chest and flow to her thighs. I bring my face to the prize awaiting. I let loose a hot breath over Stegs gorgeous slit, and my hands run so close to it. I spread her legs as far as the Chair will alow, and Begin with one long slow lick. Bottom to top, Across each nether lip. then beginning to kiss all round the labia. Teasing and sucking flesh into my mouth. I nibble at each inner thigh, and run my thumbs over Steg's slit. One by one. I can hear her wanting me to penetrate her with my fingers or tongue But I'm still teasing. Bringing an anticipation to the event. I grab the lychee and roll my tongue inside it once more.

Would you like my tongue inside you Stegral? I would like to lick you. May I please?

*A wordless nod comes and I spread her lips. I take a good sniff of her gorgeous pink and press my dry raspy tongue deepinto her sliky folds. Curling and enjoying the taste as much as possible.

*Once as far inside as I can Lips firmly pressed against her. I wiggle my tongue inside her folding and unflding it. searching and probing for where she likes best. Loving the exquisite flavors. I let loose an MMMmmm. Vibrating my lips against her.

MMMMmmmmmm.

*feeling his tongue trace my lips & thighs I twitch slightly*

Reaching down I take his tail into my hand, feeling it, gently tugging it...

Feeling the vibrations against me I am shocked until I realize it is C doing the same noise I do during oral... Relaxing down into the chair I try to spread my legs further apart, allowing him full access...

That feels soooo good...

Stegral said:
*feeling his tongue trace my lips & thighs I twitch slightly*

Reaching down I take his tail into my hand, feeling it, gently tugging it...

Feeling the vibrations against me I am shocked until I realize it is C doing the same noise I do during oral... Relaxing down into the chair I try to spread my legs further apart, allowing him full access...

That feels soooo good...

*i fell Steg's legs open wider with my hands still running across her thighs. And I double my efforts. My tongue begins stoking faster inside, and I add my face moving up and down. My beard softer than you thought. Not a scratching surface but a smooth rub. I begin to press my face into you rubbing harder. Breathing faster. My tongue beginning to lathe against the walls of you. My hands sneak around to grab your ass. Moving you more into my mouth. My tongue strectching to pentrate you as much as it can. While thrashing inside.

chronicle_tenko said:
*i feel Steg's legs open wider with my hands still running across her thighs and I double my efforts. My tongue begins stoking faster inside, and I add my face moving up and down. My beard is softer than you thought. Not a scratching surface but a smooth rub. I begin to press my face into you rubbing harder, Breathing faster. My tongue beginning to lathe against the walls of you. My hands sneak around to grab your ass. Moving you more into my mouth. My tongue strectching to pentrate you as much as it can. While thrashing inside.

You take my cue & dive right in... the tongue is working magik...
Then I feel your hands on my cheeks, pulling me in....

"MMMMMmmmmMMMMMMmmmm that feel's soooo good CT..."

moving in rythm with him as best I can we get into sync & the movements between us are almost fluidic to those watching...
*I grin at the thought of being on "display"* such a naughty thing to do... :devil:

*Regaining composure and pulling my hair back to it's ponytail. two fingers slowly pushing into you and keeping the pace bfore. Using my other hand to Grab a second prop.

* I reach forward and take out a Keep warm container. Containing warm fluid milk chocolate. I spread a piece on yout thigh and watch as it cools. I make sure it isn't too hot , and begin to pour it across your lower lips and clit. Licking as it comes down, Making sure to not let it make a mess of the chair.

*I lick longer smearing the choclate against you. the raspy quality of my tongue and the silky fel of the chocolate a new sensation. My fingers still pump into you, while I lick the ourtside lips clean. The rythym of my finger thrusts increases in tempo as I begin to lick around the hood of your clit. finaly touching your love button. Licking Hard and long across it.

*My fingers begin shorter, sharper thrusts into Steg as I start to suck her now exposed Clit into my mouth. Softly sucking Keeping it in my mouth, Avoiding all notice and area of teeth. My other hand remains firmly gripped on Stegral's Ass. Rubbing and Massaging the flesh there. With Clit in mouth I begin to practice the Velar fricatives in chinese. Guh, Huh, Kuh, Breathing Hot exploding around it as my tongue drives forward to brush it. Still raspy and hot.

*whimpers but for a second as you remove your hair*

~~Wondering what is next as you pause~~
I see a container come out & feel the warmth on my excited flesh...
A spasm of sheer pleasure rocks me for a moment as the liquid drips over my swollen lips to meet your tongue as it flicks across my sex.

Stegral said:
*whimpers but for a second as you remove your hair*

~~Wondering what is next as you pause~~
I see a container come out & feel the warmth on my excited flesh...
A spasm of sheer pleasure rocks me for a moment as the liquid drips over my swollen lips to meet your tongue as it flicks across my sex.

Feeling your spasms and only being encouraged I suck your clit harder. My tongue moves across the button faster as I Slam my two fingers home into you. I want your release and I will have it. Then on to round two.

*Finally the hand On Steg's ass runs forward and a finger preses into the pucker of her anus. A final assault to bring her over the edge. My mouth working frantically on her clit, and My fingers pumping. A sense of wild abandon fills me As I assault her on her chair Wanting only her release. Licking and thrusting. Over and Over. I moan into her Clit. Cum baby please.

Last edited:
chronicle_tenko said:
*Finally the hand On Steg's ass runs forward and a finger preses into the pucker of her anus. A final assault to bring her over the edge. My mouth working frantically on her clit, and My fingers pumping. A sense of wild abandon fills me As I assault her on her chair Wanting only her release. Licking and thrusting. Over and Over. I moan into her Clit. "Cum baby please."
Quivering in the chair at the assault from your tongue & the overload of sensations you have administered to my body & begin to buck against your face & hands... then I feel it... the moans across my clit & the finger rimming my rosebud sends me into wild abandon...
"HHOOoooooOOLLLYYYY FUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!"
is about all I can muster as I grab your hair & grind into your face....
I give you exactly what you want... release of my tension & frustration.

As I finally start to calm down I say in a wavering voice...
Report card will follow when I can see straight again...
I bring you up for a kiss & you lean into me & hug me...

Last edited:
Okay... Report card time...
Considering that was only round one of his "Pleasuring" I must say CT, if I had the cash you would get flown in for a weekend, no doubt !!!

Approach: Wonderful lead in, seduction & submission.... good pairing :)
Ingenuity: The fruit used is very new to me & was a very welcome inclusion.
Dedication: I do believe if time had allowed CT would have done alot more.
Final Grade: Awesome!! If he EVER gets to NS I want him to CUM see me !!!

wonderful audition, TY BW for allowing me to officiate CT... Thumbs up here !!

(CT.. if you play in R/L like you do in here..... WHEW)

chronicle_tenko said:
Finally able to move himself.

Thank you Au man.

*licking his lips over imagined taste

and thank you Stegral.

Now you will need to update your signature to show respect for your audition partner and link to OSP!

Feel free to use mine anyway you wish as an example...

loveitsmooth said:
A shudder runs through my body as I feel your finger teasingly tracing my lips. Taking your wrist in one hand, my other hand takes your middle and index fingers and gently spreads them apart. My eyes meet your curious stare as the tip of my warm, wet tongue teases the junction between the two spread fingers.

*Watching you tease between my fingers, your warm tongue caressing them up and down, I feel my nipples immediately begin to harden as goosebumps pours over my warm flesh. My breathing begins to quicken, my heart starts to flutter. Catching your eye, I move those two fingers towards your open mouth. Smiling, I slip my two fingers inside. Stepping a little closer to you, inhaling you, I slowly and thoroughly work my wet fingers in and out*

Last edited:
chronicle_tenko said:
Finally able to move himself.

Thank you Au man.

*licking his lips over imagined taste

and thank you Stegral.
VERY nice...

Thanks, Stegral. You just *HAVE* to get this guy to NS...:D

CT, you are now "Official." Make a note of the post number where Stegral gave you your report card - you may want to mention it in your sig!!

Psssssstttt... Hey Steg... So far, there's only one R/L report card in this thread. You guys should try to work it out so we can have another one...

BlackWolf65 said:
VERY nice...

Thanks, Stegral. You just *HAVE* to get this guy to NS...:D

CT, you are now "Official." Make a note of the post number where Stegral gave you your report card - you may want to mention it in your sig!!

Psssssstttt... Hey Steg... So far, there's only one R/L report card in this thread. You guys should try to work it out so we can have another one...

BlaxckWolf65,
Might I enquire as to how my application is progressing, and will I be having a personal interview/audition soon?
Regards
BD

Back