Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shitty weekend day, when the weather is like this...hmmm not the best.

So now all I can think of is you wearing a strap on... Cold bath for me!!!

#amazonPrime

Yeah - shitty day, highlights capturing a massive spider (that was super fast) and helping an old woman cut the few whiskers on her chin, that’s probably helped you more than a cold shower :D

You’re welcome, xx
 
The authenticity of this post has been passed by the committee of Cockney rhyming sla

Proper London! Teach me cockney slang :D

(And welcome, xx)

Oye! You Danny Dyer (lier) take your trouble n strife (wife) outta your sky rocket (pocket) get up the apples n pears (stairs) and give her an artful dodger (Roger!)
 
^^ as I was part of the production for "lock stock n 2 smoking barrels" I'll have you know, I know what I'm talking about!
 
Hello:kiss: I'm in Westminster and can always make time for a chat x

Hola - I was temporarily in your neck of the woods to stare in wide eyed wonder at the planes yesterday :D. And the men, a thousand men in uniform makes for a very happy Allia :devil:
 
Nicked from the interweb...

The year is 2222, and a human couple are taking their first trip to Mars. While there, they meet two Martians and the four of them get talking. They discuss the differences between Earth and Martian politics, technology, society - until finally the conversation turns to sex. "Just how do you Martians do it?" asks the woman. "Pretty much the way you do," respond the Martian couple. After a few drinks, the four of them decide to try out a wife swap and check into a Martian motel.

The human woman and the Martian male disappear into the first available room, and he strips instantly to reveal his teeny, weenie willy, about half an inch long and just a quarter inch thick. "I don't think this is going to work," sighs the woman. "It's just not long enough." "No problem," bleeps the Martian, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap, his willy grows another inch, until it's really quite impressive. "That's definitely an improvement," says the woman, "but it's still pretty narrow..." Immediately, the Martian starts pulling his ears. With each tug, his willy widens until he measures up nicely. "Wow!" exclaims the woman, "that's the biggest I've seen". And they fall into bed and make mad, passionate love.

The next day the couples meet up with their partners and go their separate ways. "How was it for you?" the man asks his wife. "I hate to say it," she replies, "but it was pretty mind-blowing. How about you?" "Horrible," he replies. "She kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears."
 
Lolita : what was the age range?

I'm curious because I've been reading game of thrones. I'm struck by the insipid nature of sex in the series.
 
Evening UK litsters. Hope your all having a fab weekend
 
They had to age everyone significantly for the show, lol

OK. I'm not going to get into the under age thing coz . duh. It's illegal!!! But Lolita is a classic? Game of thrones is 'mainstream' but the kicker... It's simple underage shit. So they 'age' everyone for tele... Which just makes it weird... Hmmmm.

Right

1) need to read Lolita
2) one left of game of thrones . and nope it wasn't worth it.

Someone start a new conversation thread please... I think the mods might moderate me
 
OK. I'm not going to get into the under age thing coz . duh. It's illegal!!! But Lolita is a classic? Game of thrones is 'mainstream' but the kicker... It's simple underage shit. So they 'age' everyone for tele... Which just makes it weird... Hmmmm.

Right

1) need to read Lolita
2) one left of game of thrones . and nope it wasn't worth it.

Someone start a new conversation thread please... I think the mods might moderate me
I personally love the song of ice and fire books. But that's just me
 
I personally love the song of ice and fire books. But that's just me

Mewh.... I'm not saying it's been turgid, but given that folks were raving about it {I reckon it was just the soft porn on the tele that everyone loved}

AND don't get ms started on Hemingway... I read fair well to arms. - shortish book. And she just dies in the end!!! Sorry that should have had a spoiler alert.

Ahem.

Are we to welcome you back, or can I be male about it and just pretend nothing happened?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top