The Modern Day Magician (closed)

Keara smiled at the given permission and wasted no time in shifting her form. The concern for Heathers response didn't really phase Keara considering Heather was pretty lost in the haze of lust. She did catch the slight look of shock when Heather did finally notice the change. However, nothing more came from it, other than the many hidden questions burning in Heathers eyes.

Heather watched the interaction between the two of them and sure enough couldn't comprehend what exactly is going on. Her hands kept roaming over her wet body, every so often tweaking her own nipples while watching Seb play with the demon. Despite her hands having a mind of their own, the questions were slowly coming in from every angle.

The first one wasn't much of a question, rather more out of curiosity. They had already brought out two orgasms and haven't truly gotten started with her yet. Which triggered the question of how many more orgasms will she have by the end... Or.. Will it end? She is staring at a demon after all and a man with an enormous cock. She couldn't possibly imagine what it takes to satisfy them both. That lead to an odd question, if and when they finish with her.... Will she be finished with them? Or will she become of those creepy stalker chicks that can't take no for an answer?? The biggest question she had is "Did they just kidnap me?"... Not that she could complain if they did, yet all her clothes were back at the showers.

Keara's voice saying "Oh, I think I can work something out to make it easier..." followed by Sebs' touch snapped her out of all those questions. With some hesitation she followed his guidance onto the bed. It was then her eyes grew wide when realizing where he intended to put that thing. The biggest thing she's ever had is perhaps the size of a large cucumber and Seb... well... he is no cucumber.

"I-I... ummm... thought you were going to..... ummm... you know....."

Her words were cut off when Keara came up and kissed her. Though the kiss did have more passion that Keara intended, it also held more than enough dominance to make Heather submit. Keara felt the hint of fear pounding away at Heather and that only fueled the Demon more.

"Do not fear this.... Just enjoy... I promise He will not hurt you..."

Keara whispered in Heathers ear while looking down at Seb. Slowly Heather moved into position and sank down onto his cock. She gasped and whimpered as the thick head stretched her in ways she's never been stretched and her nails clawed into Kearas' shoulders.

"Good girl..."

Once Heather began to work him into her ass, Keara kissed her way down until she found two very hard nipples. A wicked little thought flew in and Keara grinned at the idea.

"Do you wish to be our little pet?"

Heather could barely catch her breath, let alone speak, yet she managed to nod in response. While she sucked and teased one nipple, a golden snake ring latched onto the nipple. Heather cried out from the sharp pain and the jerking motion forced him to go in deeper. Within seconds, Heather repeated the same response as her other nipple was pierced, which lead him to get half way in.

Heather had no idea what is truly happening, let alone comprehend why she agreed to be this demons pet. That path is unknown to her, no clue what these two will do to her. However, in that very moment, it was the pleasure that won her over and her juices were soaking the rest of cock. Keara kept working her way down to finally lick those juices off his sack, up what was left of his shaft until finally she met up with Heathers' clit. The instant contact sent Heather over the edge and she couldn't keep her balance without help.
 
Seb knew Heather had been surprised when he had guided his cock head to her back entrance. She had probably thought he would have been eager to take her virginity away from her just as Keara had. He however while wanting to do just that, could still think about her needs as well.

Although he could feel just how wet she was, there was no way she was getting something his size inside of her for her first time without some type of pain. He wasn't talking the usual first time pain either, she could get really hurt. That was why he wanted Keara to work some magic on her to help ease that.

Still at the same time he wasn't expecting her to have an easy time taking him up her ass either, despite what she had said about being an anal freak. He really did want to find out if she could take him up there. He had always imagined being able to fuck a girl in the ass but never dreamed it would be possible. Keara had made that dream come true of course but she was a demon, Heather was only human. He wondered if it would feel different.

As Keara began to kiss her and make her feel at ease, whispering in her ear, Heather finally sat down on him and his head popped inside of her. Both of them gasped, him in pleasure and Heather more in surprise. Then She began tiny movements as she began to work herself down his shaft.

He watched as Keara began to kiss and lick her way down Heather's body until she came to her breasts, then he saw a wicked smile flash across her face. She asked Heather if she would agree to become their pet and he was amazed how quickly she agreed. Of course he had no idea what this meant but he was sure it now meant Heather was at their disposal for sex at any time, and that Keara would now feed off her when needed. However he would have to get all the details off her later.

For now she was doing something to Heather that was causing her to sink down rapidly on him. By the time Keara had finished Heather had driven half of his pole into herself. Grinning at him over her shoulder, Kara disappeared and then he felt her tongue on his balls as she licked off the juices that had been running down them from her pussy. He felt her work her forked tongue up his shaft and then he watched as she moved to Heathers pussy.

Smiling he felt her grind down on him again and suddenly only a quarter of him was outside of her. However she was breathing heavily and not just because of Keara's excellent tongue work. Holding her hips he began to slowly feed her the remaining length, until finally his crotch hit her ass cheeks and he was fully inside of her.

He let her sit on his lap so she could become accustomed to the size of him and he could become used to having his length encased in something so tight and warm. It was an amazing experience. Keara's had been almost the same, but Heather's was just so much tighter. Sitting up a bit he nibbled on her ear and whispered in it, "So little miss ass freak. How do you like the feeling of my cock up there?"

As he felt her begin to loosen up a little, he slowly backed out until half was still inside her, then slowly slid back in. He would loosen her up slowly before pulling all the way out. It was going to take a little while before he could truly pound her ass.
 
Heather truly couldn't begin to comprehend what is happening, or how the hell this all got started. The more she glanced at the demon in front of her, all the while impaling herself down onto Seb. She could have sworn that this is all some sort of twisted dream. One moment she was taking a simple shower, sure while having a mini day dream.... The next... with no clue how... She is here in what she assumed is Sebs' place being stretched and filled. None of it made sense and more importantly, she wasn't sure if they were just using and playing mind games. Or if they actually wanted her to be with them. They both seemed to care about her wellbeing and pleasure where Joe and his gang never thought twice about it.

There were some things that she comprehend and secretly appreciated more than words could express. One of those things being that her ass is trained enough to make this experience pleasurable instead of pure pain. The demons aphrodisiac pumping through her veins became a huge help as well, making it easier to become their prey. If this is all just a dream, or some messed up mind game, Heather knew she would enjoy it to the very end. There is no other place she would rather be in that moment.

When he forced the last few inches in, Heather had lost all hope of holding onto her sense of reality and didn't care about those questions. Never in her sexual life has she ever been so stretched and it felt as though he found his way into her very core. She didn't know how many times she came for them and his voice broke the silent screams of pleasure that echoed in her head. When she opened her eyes, the only thing she saw was the demon feasting on her cum. Reluctantly, Heather reached a hand out to touch one of the horns, only to pull away when he began to move again.

"I-I... Love... it... I love your.... c-cock.... I've never.... had anything.. so big... before.... "

Heather half cried and whimpered as Keara kept lavishing her clit. Keara made certain that Heather would only feel pleasure and no pain. There might have been some natural discomfort that couldn't be avoided, but Keara did her best to ease most of that discomfort. Her eyes were glowing as she drank and fed from Heathers juices, secretly connecting the two of them. Keara needed that connection to feel what Heather felt, to stop any pain that may happen. It was all to protect Heather and also, it did feed Keara in other ways as well.

"Is.... Is this real?.... Or are you... are you playing some.... really twisted... game... with me...."

Heather finally had to ask because if this is a dream, she certainly didn't want to wake up from it.
 
Seb almost laughed as Heather asked that question, then realized from the girls point of view, it might not be such a weird question after all. If he took it from her perspective, one minute she had been in a shower in the locker room of a gym, and the next she was in the bed room of some guy she hardly knew, faced with a girl that suddenly became a Demon and they were suddenly having sex.

He had managed to work his cock into her to the point where he was lifting her almost totally off himself before pulling her back down. He was still going slow, but he was sure she was ready for him to start getting a little more aggressive.

"Well Heather you tell me, does this feel like you are dreaming?" he asked her as he began to thrust up into her harder and faster, pulling her down onto him so that their bodies smacked together, before he raised her up again.

At the same time he grabbed her hands and moved them down to Keara's head. He had seen her reach out tentatively before and just barely touch her horn. Now he took her hands and guided them to either side of her head and gently ran them over them.He helped her stroke them and then wrapped her fingers around them and gently got her to pull her face into her own mound.

"She loves her horns being played with," he told Heather, "But be careful. Treat them like you would a man's cock because they are just as sensitive and give her just as much pleasure," he smiled.

After taking his hands from her's he reached up from behind her and cupped her breasts and massaged them firmly, before finding her nipples. He was surprised to feel the new pieces of jewelry attached there, but he twisted and pulled on them until she squirmed in delight.
 
Keara heard them speaking and Heather barely got a response out before he began to really move. Heather squeaked out that it didn't feel like a dream, that none of her dreams could ever compare this. Her words were pretty broken up though and some were barely spoken as she climaxed.

Keara had some trouble keeping up with their motion as he lifted Heather up. It wasn't until Keara started to pull back when she felt a soft grip on her horns. The touch alone almost allowed her own orgasm escape. She felt everything that Heather felt, although it was never quite as good as the real thing. The most Keara felt is the pressure and sensation of his thrusting. The false sense of stretching would never in a lifetime match that of a real cock.

However, it is more than enough to keep the demon on edge and craving for more. So much so that the strange feeling from before crept back as she was forced to remained between Heathers' legs. Keara wanted him to herself and needed to have him inside of her again. For some reason this need consumed her as she felt and watched him take Heather.

Like before though, Keara couldn't comprehend this emotion and questioned the idea of it being jealousy. If it is jealousy, Keara had no idea where it is stemming from. On typical situations, she is the one creating that little bug into the humans, then sitting back to watch the show. Somehow, Heather is the one that is planting that bug and Keara didn't like it.

At least for now it is a tiny bug and Keara hoped she could squash it before it eats her alive. Until then, she kept pushing it to the side and focused on Heathers touch on her horns. The tender touch had Keara so close to that edge that her whimpers vibrated against Heathers' clit. Keara moaned deeply as Heather gripped tighter and kept Keara from pulling away. Her hips were slowly humping the air while feasting on Heather, all the while, Heathers screaming orgasms were music to her ears.

"Dreams.... don't... feel... this good..."

Heather cried out as writhed on her own, trying to pound her shaky body onto him.

"Harder.... I... need.... you... Seb.... need.. you to... own... this ass...."

Heather didn't quite know where those words came from, she wasn't even truly thinking it. It was a need all the same and that need escaped her lips all the same as she submitted more to them.
 
Seb was surprised at the level of intensity in Heather's words and he knew he would not be able to give her what she wanted in the position he was in. Stopping what he was doing he pulled out of her ass and had her stand up then motioned to Keara to stand up as well.

He couldn't resist pulling her too him by her horns and kissing her deeply, tasting Heather's juices on her lips and tongue and he slid his hand between her legs, slipping two fingers inside her with ease she was so wet and twirled them around. Breaking the kiss he smiled at her. "Once I am finished with Heather, You and I are going to have a serious session my sexy little seductress," he promised her.

For now though, he laid her on the bed, with her face at the end and her feet on the pillows. Then he got Heather to lean over her with her legs spread wide and Keara once again began to go to work on the girl as He approached her from behind. Putting his head at her entrance he glided into her, easily entering her and burying himself deep inside her ass.

Again he started slow, allowing her to get used to the feeling of being fucked in this position, then he began to pound into her harder and harder until he was fucking her and a good hard pace, his body slapping into her ass causing it to jiggle in response.

He was glad Keara had drained him dry a few times already today or he would have already cum, but he was able to hold on and now he was really ready to give it to the girl. "Here we go Heather. Now I am really going to claim your ass as mine."

Seb spread her cheeks wide apart and grabbed her hips tight, bracing his feet as he started to pound into her as hard and as fast as he could. The sounds of their bodies slapping together echoed in the room and he grunted out as he thrust deeply into her bowels.

At this rate he was not going to last long but she was definitely going to know all about it tomorrow.
 
Heather did feel overwhelmed and though some disappointment mixed in as the pleasure suddenly disappeared. Taking a moment to realize what exactly is happening. She watched the way he kissed the demon and for some odd reason it brought a flush of embarrassment. Seeing other people kissing had a way of embarrassing her, this was different though. There was a passion between them that she hasn't seen before.

Keara came instantly on his fingers as they slid into her and whimpered softly into the kiss. It wasn't an earth shattering climax, just enough to make her weak in the knees. She smiled when he told her exactly what would happen when they were done with Heather. Keara kissed him and Heather before laying down in the position he requested and was soon met with a sweet pussy once more.

Keara instantly latched onto that throbbing clit above her and made Heather cry out just as he buried himself back into her ass. At first Heather was going to repay Keara by feasting on the demons pussy, yet having Seb reentering took that thought away. Keara waited until Seb started to pick the pace up and watched as he worked that tight ass into submission. Keara grinned for a number of reasons as her snake tongue dove deeply into Heathers pussy, forcing Heather to squeal and cum.

It was then Keara did two things. One, her tail gripped Heathers' hair and pulled her face down to force the human to suck on her in return. When Heather made contact with the demon pussy, Keara growled in pleasure and raised her hips for more. The second thing was more for Seb, the nipple piercings were for Kearas' own pleasure. She reached around Heathers hips and clawed from the center of her lower back to just above her hip bones. Each time Heather came for Seb, those claw trails turned into a tramp stamp marking.

The center of it was in the shape of a heart and on either side of the heart appeared to be demon wings. He would have to chose the color however as this meant she was his now. Of course, he would discover this when they were all more mentally stable to grasp what is happening to Heather. For now, it served as decoration and to give him something more to look at as he pounded into her.

Keara thought of something else as his sac slapped against her face, she lifted her mouth up just right and began to suck on that swinging sac. Her own moans and muffled cries vibrated through his sac as she feasted on each ball. Recalling their fun from earlier, she reached a hand around him and teased his tight entrance with her finger, finding that sweet spot of his. She wanted to make him cum harder than ever into Heather, wanting to give the human more pleasure than she knew what to do with.
 
Seb was plunging into Heather hard and fast now,amazed at the fact that he was able to fit the entire length of his cock into this woman's ass. It gripped him like a warm vice and he was loving every second of it. What was even better was when Heather started to cum. Every twitch and convulsion sh made was conveyed to his thrusting member and it sent ripples of pleasure throughout his body.

He almost came himself several times but he was able to hang on, and then he became intrigued at what Keara was doing to Heather's back. As she scratched it, the lines started to darken and take shape, the more so each time Heather convulsed below him in pleasure. Finally a tattoo was revealed and he smiled at the design. Even as he pushed in harder he was taken with it although he would have preferred some color in it. He could see the heart shape of course and would have liked that a deep red, and then the wings a deep purple so she would match Keara.

He was just imagining what that would look like when the Succubus in question wrapped her lips around his balls and started to suck. His pleasure senses went through the roof and he groaned in delight as she moved from one ball to the other.

Then to top it off she began to tease his anal opening. That did it for him. With an almighty shout he plunged deep inside Heather and unloaded a massive amount of cum. Then pulling back he thrust deep again and did the same.

Four more times he did this, filling her up until his cum began to ooze out past his shaft, then sighing he collapsed on her back still buried inside her as the last trickles flowed out into her.
 
Both Heather and Keara screamed as they came together. Keara felt Heathers' orgasm and despite Heather not finishing her oral attention, Keara still climaxed. His seed drooled down into her mouth and the demon drank up what she could, catching the Heathers cum as well. Heather cried out with a mixture of pain and pleasure. The pleasure did override the pain, in fact it was more pleasure than she knew what to do with. Still, she has never been taken quite like that before, especially with someone so big and there is the natural discomfort that came with it. Discomfort that she seemed to savor as she collapsed on top of Keara.

Keara being trapped underneath Heather was left with no choice but to keep sucking on his sac. Every so often she would attack Heathers clit to make her squeal. Although, it was more fun to attack his tender sac, enjoying his reactions after having that intense orgasm. She wondered if he had in him to keep going, though she could see his cock twitching inside that well used hole. That only encouraged to keep hard and going, making Heather feel it all as Keara put all her attention to his sac.

Heather twitched and shuddered each time his cock moved within her. She had never felt anything like that before and nothing could ever compare to it in the future. Instantly she was addicted to his cock at least and if she could move, she would keep trying to get more. Sadly, she couldn't move as he hit all those nerves that rendered her limbs useless.

"That..... that was.... incredible.... I've never.... been.. fucked like that.. before."

Heather half gasped and squealed the words out when Keara kept attacking her clit.
 
Seb took a little while to recover from his intense orgasm. For a little while all he could do was breathe deeply and try to recover his breath. He hardly felt anything as he lay on Heather's back sucking in lungfuls of air, but eventually his breathing began to return to normal and he became aware of his surroundings again.

He was surprised to find himself still hard and firmly buried deep inside Heather. Indeed he could feel himself twitching inside her as the most wonderful pleasure enveloped his sac. It disappeared and he was able to rise off of Heather a little, but just as he thought about pulling out, again a warmth bathed his nuts and he felt a suckling sensation on them.

Looking down he saw Keara's purple head between his legs and knew what was happening. She may be a Demon, but the woman was a godsend. She was literally keeping him erect by the use of her mouth, and although he knew he was supposed to be taking Heather's virginity next all he could think about was her. He wanted to reward her first before Heather. Still it might be a good thing anyway. Well that was how he was going to justify it.

Chuckling he eased out of Heather's ass with what he could swear was an audible pop, and then picked her up and moved her to the head of the bed. He kissed her deeply and then had her turn around so she was facing the foot of the bed. Smiling he moved back down and helped Keara up. Looking into her eyes he kissed her pulling her into the kiss by her horns and kissing her hard and passionately.

Releasing her from the kiss he pushed her down onto the bed and edged her up so her head was between Heather's legs. "I need her ready my dear,but I think you deserve a reward don't you think?" he chuckled. "Besides, perhaps Heather would like to see just what is going to happen to her very shortly."

Picking up Keara's legs, Seb spread them wide apart and then placing the head of his cock at her entrance he pushed forward and sunk his cock in slowly until their flesh met. Then smiling he withdrew just as slowly before plunging in hard.

Seb set up a deep, pounding pace as his hands roamed over her breasts and nipples while staring into Heather's eyes and smiling.
 
Heather let loose a scream that even she didn't think possible as he came. It was filled with mostly pleasure, however there was a hint of natural pain that even Keara couldn't control. For several long moments she couldn't feel anything except for his still hard cock twitching for more. When he eventually moved again, Heather whimpered softly with every thought of him starting over. Yet, to her surprise and even relief, he pulled out and kissed her.

She was still half dazed while he positioned her, making it easy to manipulate her into any position he desired. Heather watched as he practically attacked the demon with that kiss. The shocked expression Keara had in that split second had Heather giggling softly.

Once Keara was in position, Heather waited another moment or two, allowing them their time. Plus she loved the lustful groans the demon made as he began thrusting into her. Heather always enjoyed watching others, it always had a way of getting her off. The situation was no different than any others, all except for the demon of course.

Heathers eyes rolled back the second she felt that familiar mouth kissing her tender pussy. This time Keara had other plans, she wasn't going to make it easy on heather. Keara wanted to hear Heather beg again. It's a demon thing after all, enjoying the sounds of a human begging.

Meanwhile, Keara came and soaked his cocked unlike anything he has seen or felt before. Giving him the indication that making her wait like that was more of a turn on than she let him believe. Of course, she wouldn't admit to it even if he asked, but her soaking wet pussy gave the demon away.
 
Seb was amazed at how quickly Keara came. He had barely started and she was moaning into Heather's pussy and her own was clamping down around his cock and she was squirting her juices all over the place around his invading member.

It was amazing. He knew Succubi were specially bred to give pleasure and to feed off that pleasure, so why was she cumming so much straight away. It was like she was so horny that just the feel of him inside of her had set her off but that couldn't be right could it? Surely she wasn't getting worked up over him?

Still he didn't have much time to think about that now as he continued to plunge deep into her. He kept his pace even but kept switching up his angle of attack, moving his hips left and right to hit new areas inside her and also tipping her hips or picking them up so he would hit every part of it.

He felt her tail along his leg and grasped it, stroking it as he plunged in and out of her, timing it to match his strokes into her. Finally he moved it so the tip was above his cock as it plunged in and out then he moved it so it rubbed up against his cock and her clit and he twirled it around a little.

Looking at Heather he smiled. "What do you think Heather. Shall I put this in her butt, or shall I put it in here with me?" He chuckled a little at the look he got. "Oh no my dear, the first thing going up you will be me and that is next."
 
It was pretty rare that Keara would get so worked up that she couldn't focus on anything but the pleasure. Each time he found the perfect, she would end up in the throws of an orgasm. A tiny part of her tried to fight and keep teasing Heather, sadly, that wasn't going to happen when he found yet another spot.

Heather was honestly not too overly concerned with her own pleasure, as she was still coming down from her high. She did however lower her hand to tease Keara's clit, admiring the way he stretched her so fully. His question about the tail did bring some concern until he explained it more. Then she grinned, glancing down at the current position. It wouldn't be easy to see the tail in the ass and that is something Heather would love to see. For now, however, she enjoyed their current position far too much to move around. Feeling Keara moan and pant against her pussy was to incredible to leave.

"Lets see here... What should we do with this beautiful tail..."

Heather watched as he teased the demon for a few seconds before getting a better idea. She reached out to help him tease that throbbing clit, not that he truly needed help.

"Is her tail truly that sensitive?"

She took the tip from him to examine it more, seeing it shift into a smooth tip and noticed it leaking the natural aphrodisiac.

"I have a better place for this tail...."

She glanced up towards Seb and grinned playfully while licking the very tip of the tail. Heather groaned at the sweet taste of its nector and felt it growing slightly thicker. Teasingly, she began to suck on the tail to give him a nice little show of what she can do with that sweet mouth of hers.

Heather decided to play with that tail and nipped at the very tip. The reaction they both received told Heather just how sensitive that tails really is as Keara bucked and writhed into climax.

"It appears your little demon likes this..."

Heather nipped and sucked down the tail, much like she would with a cock, only to gain the same intense reaction. Normally Heather would be shy about this sort of this, never once in her life thought to be playing with a demon. Yet, she is filled with that sweet aphrodisiac drug, plus the aura that Keara provided. There wasn't anything Heather wouldn't do at this point. Later she can be embarrassed by it, in the meantime, she may as well enjoy things while they last.
 
Seb was no longer surprised at the way things progressed. He had expected Heather to suggest putting Keara's tail into her ass, knowing how much she enjoyed things going into her own, but for her to lean down and start sucking on it like it was a cock was something he could never have guessed at.

Somehow the sight was more erotic than he could actually have believed possible. It also seemed to excite Keara immensely. She began to buck and moan below him and he felt her orgasm again. Smiling he began to pound into her harder and harder, almost forcing his balls into her.

Between the shaking and bucking of the Demon below him and the sight of Heather sucking on her tail he was fast approaching his own orgasm. Still he wanted to see more.

Putting his hand on the back of Heather's head, he eased her down further, forcing her to take more of the tail into her mouth. She had already taken a decent amount but he wanted to see just how far she could go.

He estimated she had started at around 6 inches and soon was taking 8 before she started to gag as she went down. Hmm she would need a lot of training if she was to take his monster, however that would be fun.

He eased up on her and then returned his attention back to the succubus below him and put on a final effort plunging in and tilting her so his cock rubbed her clit roughly every time he plunged in and out of her.

Finally he could take it no longer and with a cry he burst inside of her, flooding her with his semen. He gushed forth five or six times, loosing count as he almost passed out from the sheer pleasure, until finally there was no more left within him and he pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside her panting in exhaustion.
 
Heather felt the tail grow even thicker to the size of an actual cock just as he pushed her further down onto it. She groaned from being forced to take in more until she gagged some. Most the cocks she has had were so much smaller than Seb and never needed to deep throat them. With that small action though, she can safely assume she will be deep throating soon enough.

She watched with great pleasure as they both came. Keara giving a deep demon sounding growl where he cried out with more passion than she has ever seen. When they both crashed onto the bed out of pleasure and exhaustion, Heather moved off of Keara to give her a breather. Heather did think of what to do next as the whole scene had her wanting more again. Her ass throbbed from what he did earlier which only fueled that desire all the more. However, she knew they both needed a breather. Seb probably more than Keara though and Heather grinned with that thought, curious about this demon.

Slowly Heather positioned herself between the demons writhing legs and inhaled deeply the scent of the mixture of cum. She waited until the perfect moment of when Keara settled down some before attacking that cum filled pussy. Heather licked and sucked at first teasingly to savor the taste of his seed., then focused on her clit more.
 
Seb gradually regained his senses and looked over at Keara to see how she was going only to find her still writhing and gasping beside him half crazed with lust. He looked for the cause and found that Heather had crawled between her legs and was licking her out, lapping up the combined juices of himself and her and drinking them down like they were a fine wine.

It was such an erotic sight that he felt himself growing hard again and he got off the bed and moved around behind Heather. Her cute ass was high in the air and once again her small anal opening was just calling to him, but this time he looked lower.

Her swollen pussy lips looked just as inviting and she was leaking her own juices. They ran down her legs and he knew she was ready to accept him. He hoped Keara had prepared her well, but then again at this moment he wasn't really thinking about that.

He positioned himself behind her and then ran his head up and down her slit a few times. Truthfully this was not the way he had envisioned taking her virginity, but when the opportunity presented itself...

He leaned forward and the head stretched her a little then popped inside. He slowly pushed inside, easing her open as his member invaded her body, going where nothing had been before except maybe her fingers. She was incredibly tight despite Keara's magic and he soon came upon her Hymen. Pulling back a little he thrust forward breaking through and sinking another inch inside her, this time truly entering virgin territory.

She had cried out as he had broken through but had then gone back to her ministrations on the succubus, wiggling her ass in encouragement to him and again he slowly pushed forward sinking in deeper and deeper.

He only had two thirds of his cock inside of her when he finally found the bottom of her channel. To push further would see him push past her cervix and directly into her womb and he thought that a bit much for her first time. Pulling back he then set up a slow even pace, getting her used to the feeling of him inside of her and himself used to the feeling of something so tight wrapped around his cock.
 
Heather had Keara climaxing a couple more times before he moved into position. Heather kept some awareness of his movements as she feasted on the demons sweet juices. Although Heather had to pause the moment she felt him stretching her open and slowly pushing in. She clawed into the sheets as her back arched while he moved slowly deeper into her depths and she cried out with the slight pain. However it didn't last very long at all as the pleasure overwhelmed her senses and she started to push back towards him.

Keara finally came to her own senses while enjoying the pleasure wash over Heathers face. Savoring the sweet sounds of the human groaned when he met with the sweetest spot she has ever felt. Keara grinned and her tail slowly snaked around Heathers throat and squeezed just enough to make her gasp. The markings that Keara created on Heather glowed softly to help heather with his size. It wouldn't be enough to change her insides like Keara is capable of doing, though it was more than enough that Heather came.

Heather trembled and practically fell forward, yet Keara's tail kept the little human in place.

"I think she likes your cock Master. I will have to work on her to allow you to penetrate her fully. Would you like that Master?"

Keara grinned at him while pulling Heather back down to her pussy as she wanted to more of that sweet mouth.
 
Seb smiled down at Keara as he continued to move in and out of Heather slowly building up his pace. Stroking her sides he moved one hand up to her head and eased it further into Keara's pussy and watched as the tattoo that had formed on Heather's lower back began to glow.

"I would like that a lot my dear, but perhaps we could do that a little at a time. I am not sure how much she can handle at once," he chuckled as he felt Heather cum again. "Besides do you truly know what that will do to her. I have read a lot of Manga and it might be funny to see her belly bulge like it does in those."

He wondered if Keara would know what he was talking about. Surely they had to keep up with the way things were progressing here on earth so they could perform their jobs correctly, but still things like that might be unknown to them. He made a mental note to show her some of his collection later. Perhaps they might get a few ideas from it.

Another set of ripples and clutching of Heather's pussy brought him back to reality as the girl came once more. He was a little worried they were going to cause her to dehydrate with the amount of liquid she was pumping out.

Still he could fix that, he would just have to fill her full of another type. Smiling he grabbed her hips and started to thrust a little deeper into her, allowing his head to almost break through her cervix as he ground into her faster and faster. It was about time she experienced what it was like to feel a man shoot inside of her pussy for a change.

"I know it might be inconsiderate of me Keara, but could you pull her head up. I want to see the look on her face as I pump her full of my cum."

He plunged into her, almost lifting her off her feet before he began to pump her belly full of his seed. His ball's were almost drained so he only managed what was for him a small load, but it was still large by normal standards.

This time he kept his focus and he enjoyed the expressions on their little toys face. Finally he stopped, keeping himself inside her for a second then easing out and moving up to sit near Keara's head.

He kissed the Succubus and then grinned at her in amazement. It had been less than a day and already his life was so much better than it had ever been before. On impulse he stroked her horns and then guided her mouth towards his sticky member. "Why don't you clean that up for me and then we can talk about our future," he grinned looking at her with speculation in his eyes and then at the woman between her legs. "I think we are going to need more than one pet to keep your hunger from getting out of control. Perhaps we should talk about what you really need and how I can help you get it."

Leaning down he kissed her nipples, biting them slightly before looking her in the eye teasingly. "Well besides the obvious of course. Don't think just because I want to set up a place you can feed easily, I am letting you out of our deal. You teach me magic and sex right," he chuckled. "Lot's of both."
 
Keara smiled when he agreed that it sounded like a good idea. Although, she wasn't too overly certain of what he was talking about. It's her sister that did the strange things like that and would brag about it, so Keara did at least know of the concept. However she has never actually seen Manga personally, only heard things about it. She isn't the typical low level succubus that went to just anyone like her sister. Only the strongest and the best were meant for Keara and she was starting to understand why she was the one that got summoned.

"Of course we shall go slow Master."

Was all she said while allowing him to continue with Heather. When he requested it, she tail wrapped a little more around Heathers neck, like a posture collar would, and lifted her face up. A mirror appeared on the back wall so he can watch Heather from every angle as he came.

Heather practically howled as she felt his scolding seed flooding into her. Never in her life as she experienced such a feeling and knew in that very moment none would compare to him. Her eyes were half shut as she tried her best to keep watching him through the mirror. However, she honestly couldn't see anything past the haze of sheer pleasure that filled her every fiber.

It wasn't long after he pulled out of her that Heather utterly fell to the bed and passed right out. Keara positioned herself so that Heather went to the side of her instead of on top. With a bit of magic, Keara pulled a blanket up and over Heather just in time to be met with her Masters kiss.

At his request, Keara moved around with his guidance to lick and suck his cum coated member. She groaned with the scent and savored the taste of their mixed cum together. This is the best part to her and she could feast on cum all day long if allowed to. She took her time to get every possible inch, including his tender sac, giving as much pleasure as could possibly give. All the while listening to what he had to say, though most of it honestly did not make sense to her. After all, why would he care about her needs like that?

"I only require to serve you Master. Your desires are my commands. There is no need to concern yourself with my wants and desires."

She moved to lay next to him and smiled as he attacked her nipples the instant she got within his range to do so. Also, taking a light hearted glance towards Heathers sleeping form, smirking slightly at the cute smile on heathers lips.

"She will be more than enough to feed me Master. If I by chance need more, then perhaps we can simply have fun at some party somewhere. But, I do have more control over my hunger than one might think Master. I am the oldest and most powerful succubus created after all."

She smiled and turned her attention fully towards him while running her fingers through his hair, enjoying the attention he gave.

"I would never think that Master. I never back out of a contract and that is what I agreed to. Speaking of magic, is there something in particular you wish to learn while she sleeps?"
 
Seb was still surprised that Keara insisted that he did not need to consider her feelings. he knew that the book also said that, and that any summoned being should be treated as a tool and nothing more, but he could not do that.

For one thing Keara was female, and his mother had installed in him very strict values. It might be strange to think about that considering what he had just done with Heather, but he had made sure she had wanted what he did to her. As for treating Keara with dignity, well that just came naturally.

"Keara I am afraid that you are going to have to get used to me concerning myself with you. it is just my nature. As long as I am not breaking any rules then you are just going to have to go along with it." Smiling he leaned down and kissed her, entwining his tongue with hers and then sitting back up. "Just think of it as an eccentricity of mine."

Looking over at Heather's sleeping form he smiled again. "As for her being enough to sustain you, I have no doubt she would be, but are you happy just having the same meal over and over again. Wouldn't you like to have a variety to choose from?" he prompted. "I don't mind if you wish to stop at this one, I was just thinking of you."

He was delighted when she mentioned that she was the oldest and most powerful Succubus in existence. He did not care about her age, that was a trivial matter when it came to supernatural creatures. However if she was the most powerful, just how had he snared her? He had really lucked out.

"Hmm a piece of Magic." He wracked his brains and thought hard. He had a lot he wanted to learn, but for just now he wondered what would be fun. Then he had a wicked thought. It was something that would be useful later for something he had planned, but could be lot's of fun in this situation.

"Perhaps you could teach me some body transformation magic. Maybe to change my shape or something like that."
 
Keara smiled while returning the kiss, placing a hand to the back of his head to keep him there for a moment longer before pulling away.

"If you wish to pamper me in such ways Master, I can not stop you. As for Heather here. Yes, I like to taste a variety of souls. However, to feed is not the only reason I desired to have her."

She reached over and ran her claws through Heathers fiery red hair, admiring how silky it is to the touch. Already thinking of the many things that she will do to this human. Curious to see how much of it Heather will truly enjoy. Though she brought her attention back to Seb with a wicked little grin.

"You requested that I teach you everything about the ways of pleasure. I can not very well teach certain things on myself. Now can I Master? I do believe that Heather here will be more than enough to provide many, many pleasurable examples to my teachings."

Keara laid back against the pillows while considering how to best teach him the spell he wished to learn. It did seem strange to her to teach a human magic like this, she figured the most humans do is dabble in it. Something goes wrong... Like, perhaps, summon a succubus.... They they lose interest to fear the real power. Seb however, wanted to learn more and she grew curious as to why.

"That is easy to learn."

She leaned over and kissed him, giving him the words to use, the same way she had done in the mall with her first spell. The purple mist flowed into his mouth, forcing him to breath it in through the kiss. Then she slowly pulled back and smile.

"Now you need to just practice it. Try something simple, like for example, scales instead of skin. For now, just say the words I taught you. Later you won't have to say them at all. Like this."

Raising her arm so he can see her smooth skin turn into purple dragon scales. To show off a little, she made the scale change colors.

"All you do is think of what you want transformed and focus on that one thing. It will become easier as you practice more."
 
He loved the way she taught him magic and he was looking forward to his sexual lessons if they involved her using Heather as a stand in. Still he would like to do as much with her as possible. He wondered if she realized just how sexy he found her, especially when she was in her natural form.

One of the reasons he wanted her to teach him the transformation magic was he wanted to surprise her by appearing as a male version of her. It would be fun to surprise her like that and he could not wait to see her reaction. Of course that was going to take a lot of practice and there were other things he could do with the skill before then.

Smiling he began to practice, muttering the words and changing his skin to various different textures and colors. At first it was hard, but he found out he was concentrating too much and if he just relaxed a little and let his mind control what was going on, it went much smoother.

Soon he was transforming both his arms with ease and he smiled. "You are a fabulous teacher my dear and of course every good deed deserves a reward."

His smile turned cheeky as he slowly kissed her again and began to run his hands up and down her sides and around her breasts. "Are you all full up my horny little devil, or do you think you could fit a little more in," he chuckled. Then he stopped and looked into her eyes. "You are allowed to tell me no Keara. I can wait till later. I know you have to 'Feed' regularly so I will not miss out at all. I also have a feeling you enjoy your work," he chuckled as he stroked her nipples. "Never feel afraid to ask me for a break though. I know you may not be used to that, but I am not used to having someone who I can have sex with, so I just might go a little overboard," he confessed.
 
Keara smiled while watching him practice what she told him. Giving him praise when needed, instructed in times he struggled. It pleased her that he is a quick learner, she knew some humans that would take weeks to learn what he did.

Then she laughed as he made his advances on her, confessing those things to him.

"Master, I could never say no to you. Unless it is something against my rules of course. Beyond that, you will probably pass out before I grow close to being tired."

She laid down fully on the bed, giving herself to him while casting a little spell on Heather as to not disturb her. Keara snaked her tail to wrap around his cock while grinning up at him.

"What sexual pleasure would you like to learn next Master? Certainly you have some ideas of what you desire in that area."

She teased and leaned forward to suckle and tease his nipples, biting them lightly for a reaction.
 
Seb did indeed have something he had always wanted to try but had never thought possible. It was hard enough for him to find a willing partner, let alone someone to do anything else with him, so he had never mentioned it, however he was sure Keara would be more than willing to indulge in one of his fantasies.

As he moaned from her light teasing, he caressed her horns then looked down on her. "I would love to bind you up and have you at my mercy," he told her and then blushed furiously.

"I always loved it when I read Manga that depicted a girl that was tied up lightly and I have always wanted to try it. In fact I have even made my own restraints," he confessed.

Getting off the bed he walked across the room to his drawers and opened the bottom one. Pushing aside some clothes, he came back with a small box. Opening it he showed her two sets of restraints. One was of rope and leather, the other of chains. He also had several silk scarves inside.

Looking at her with hope in his eyes he asked her again. "Keara will you allow me to tie you up?"
 
Keara watched and listened to him with some curiosity as to what he wanted to do. She of course didn't know the extent of what he has seen compared to what he wanted to do. Though, she examined the restraints and decided that whatever he had planned would be simple enough. Later he would have to show him more interesting rope play, binding Heather into all sorts of positions.

"I must admit that it has been quite sometime since I've been tied down and helpless."

She grinned while pulling some chain out and let it trail up her torso to rest between her breasts.

"Very well Master. Show me what you can do with these restraints you have here."

For a moment she considered waking Heather up and making her join in on the fun. Though, the poor girl has been through quite a bit in the last couple of hours. With that thought, Keara decided to let Heather keep sleeping, giving her time to process the huge cock that just used her.

"What position would you like me to be in Master?"
 
Back
Top