Be kind to your elders...

I dig it.
It's a wicked cool trike and I love the purple lights.

Are those custom or can you buy it that way?

Thank you!

It's a complete custom, paint, my H does the lights, 120R engine... 100+ HP, 84 FPT. We've never gotten a true reading on the HP, trikes are difficult, but we know it's over 100.

It can be a challenge to keep the front wheel on the ground ;)

Thank you!

It's a complete custom, paint, my H does the lights, 120R engine... 100+ HP, 84 FPT. We've never gotten a true reading on the HP, trikes are difficult, but we know it's over 100.

It can be a challenge to keep the front wheel on the ground ;)

That is pretty awesome.

I've been gaining an interest in classic cars and motorcycles lately, so your trike was fun to check out.

I bet it's a joy to ride.

Last ones for a while...

Last ones before vacation...
I think I said that before.
Surprise!:rose:

Last edited:
MMM Naughty and looking very sexy!
Hey have a great vacation and can't wait to see you when you get back you beauty!

Last ones before vacation...
I think I said that before.
Surprise!:rose:

Lovely pics again, of that wonderful body.

It will be very difficult here without you, until you return from vacation.

Have a great time Baby !! Take lots of pics so you can share .

Your stories get me erect, and your photos shoot me right over the edge! Those legs are goddess like, so joyous to work up them and feel them around my head.

Great thread!

A lady with a great heart, in a beautiful package. You can ride behind me, or beside me, any time.

Excited!

My 7th story has been published!
"I Love My Mother", written by special request. Published this morning and already over 17K people have read it! I have gotten some great feedback on it. It deals with subject matter that will not appeal to everyone, and I understand that. I am very excited that it is doing so well.

Glad to see you stopped by sweetie! Hope vacation is going great.

I've read some of your stories Lovetolisten, you're an excellent writer. Great eye for detail.

Good pictures and interesting bikes. I will looking at this thread more often.

My 7th story has been published!
"I Love My Mother", written by special request. Published this morning and already over 17K people have read it! I have gotten some great feedback on it. It deals with subject matter that will not appeal to everyone, and I understand that. I am very excited that it is doing so well.

Hi Gorgeous !! I hope you are having a great time....
I'm missing that amazing body.....

Thank you!

You are all so very sweet!!
Makes my day to check in and read these wonderful compliments.
Wifi is very "iffy" here... but I will check in when I can.
Having a great time thus far, "Wish you were here"!!

Back