White men who suck cock, is black cock

Over my lifetime I've fucked black men, white men, Hispanics and Asians and some guys have small dicks, some have big ones no matter what their race is.

I've fucked Thai and Chinese and Japanese men, and some of them are large, some not so large. The only generality I would venture is that Japanese guys are not very secure around American women, while American guys of Japanese heritage are plenty confident.

Also, the gay couples that I know? Seven out of ten say that the partner with the smaller dick tops when they have buttsex. It's just easier. (of course those other three couples have a lot to say about their vanilla friends)
 
Either....

For my wife and I it's the thought of a nice cock, We fantasize about sharing a nice looking cock...big, shaved, sometimes it's black sometimes it's white, we have a nice white dildo and a nice black dildo we simulate with....it just depends on our mood and the porn we are watching at the time. For us it's the thought of sharing a nice cock and her getting fucked by another man who has a nice big cock and leaves a nice load for me to clean up, so whether he is black or white does not really matter.
 
My wife loves black cock as do I. I sucked my first at 13 and been sucking them as much as I can ever since.
 
Been watching a lot of interracial cuckold videos lately and it is so hot to see white guys suck black guys.So far my light skinned black cock has been in latin mouths but it would be great to be sucked off by a white guy.
 
I've sucked both when i was young but now i just have a black and white dildo i suck and feel more like a slut when i suck the black one;)
 
What if someone thought black dick just tasted better? Would that be racist? :confused:
 
I had a black cock once. It wasn't any different from other cocks I've sucked. If I'd closed my eyes I could never tell the difference. Delicious, exciting, satisfying, fulfilling, but no different.
 
love black

i think for me as a white guy who loves to suck, the black guys are especially hot for me because 1) their jet black color is absolutely awesome, not only on their cocks, but also all over their bodies ... it is a total orgasmic experience to service a beautiful black cock attached to a beautiful black body; and 2) black guys just seem to have a natural built-in attitude, a swagger, a way of carrying their bodies that whites just don't seem to have. this totally adds to the experience of serving his beautiful black body.

of course, i will glady get down on my knees for any hot guy whom i find attractive, and if he is black, it is a bonus. god this is a hot topic :)

sam
 
i think for me as a white guy who loves to suck, the black guys are especially hot for me because 1) their jet black color is absolutely awesome, not only on their cocks, but also all over their bodies ... it is a total orgasmic experience to service a beautiful black cock attached to a beautiful black body; and 2) black guys just seem to have a natural built-in attitude, a swagger, a way of carrying their bodies that whites just don't seem to have. this totally adds to the experience of serving his beautiful black body.

of course, i will glady get down on my knees for any hot guy whom i find attractive, and if he is black, it is a bonus. god this is a hot topic :)

sam

good topic. i'm a black guy who likes to suck white cock, so i kinda understand white guys obsession with black cock. i love a nice thick white cock, and their hairy nut sack,mmmmmmm!!!
 
good topic. i'm a black guy who likes to suck white cock, so i kinda understand white guys obsession with black cock. i love a nice thick white cock, and their hairy nut sack,mmmmmmm!!!

Hot, a big fat white dick spewing white cum would be tasty.Blowing a load in a white man's mouth would also be great too.
 
if ever I

have the chance to suck one I'll comment. wife would not be interested.
 
how do you know :)

how do you know your wife wouldn't be interested?
does she suck yours?
just curious (sam)
 
Black cock

I've always wanted to try black but have yet to experience it. I've been told that black is much better but until I get one to try I'll keep sucking white, hispanic, asian as I have in the past.
 
the thought of sucking and getting fucked by a black guy is a HUGE turn on for me.
i think it is the taboo issue of the black and white that makes it so.
someone stated they liked to look in the mirror and see the contrasting black and white bodies. i think that would be a turn on as well.
 
I must admit, as someone who's 'straight' and never had a bi or gay experience, the cocks I fantasize about are huge and black.

I don't think it's unusual, and I'm not sure of the psycology behind it; that's just the way it is.
 
Gee, I seem to be the minority here. I am white and like to suck cock on occasion. I have slept with 2 black women in my life, one for a few good times and the other was a steady relationship for about 2 years. I found the contrast between our body colors extremely erotic at times. Having said that, I have no desire whatsoever to be with a black man. Whether he would be a top or a bottom is irrelevant, I just seem to prefer white cock.

Now that I am posting this and imagining things, the idea of sharing a cock (yeah, a white one) with a black woman seems terribly exciting.
 
I've sucked a lot of cocks from every race, and in my experience, the percentages seem about the same in terms of black vs white cocks. I will say those two races seem the largest as a rule, but not by much and not consistently. The largest cock I've ever sucked (13") was a white kid, but the next largest was black (12") and I've seen numerous white and black cocks in the 8-11" range. Still, the bulk have been closer to 6-7" range regardless of race. I've never seen an asian cock above 8", nor a hispanic cock above 9". I love them all, however :)
 
a while back I signed up at Squirt. I would guess that 8-10 are white, whom are members. The ones that pay. When I check out craigs list....its a flip on that number. I see mostly Black guys looking for another man too suck their cocks.
 
Never Had - Wanted to Try

So, I've sucked two cocks in my life -- both of which have been white. However, I want to try a black cock just to see if it is different. I have a fascination with cocks of all shapes and sizes, but I just like the way they look -- unfortunately, I cannot remember the taste at all.
 
A cock is a cock. Does not make any difference if it is bkack or white. As long as the guys enjoy me sucking them and reward me with a mouthful of cum, I do not care.
 
Couldn't care less about colour, size and shape, as well as the guy attached to it are far more important.
 
Sorry, but in my opinion, black women are hot, but black men are not. Before anyone goes there, it's not a size thing (the women, even the black ones, seem to think mine is more than adequate.), it's more an attitude issue.
 
Back
Top