Results of a CP session

sbj

Experienced
Joined
May 13, 2001
Posts
32
I'm on the way to what should be quite a severe CP session - I hope anyway :)

The first time I went to visit, the results left me marked for nearly two weeks and I'm hoping he won't hold back this time!

Being a relative newbie to all this:

a) I don't want to post pics of the results unless people are interested?
b) I don't want to post them to the wrong board
c) Given that the UK/US extradition treaty rather favours the US government rather than the UK citizen I don't want to get extradited (!) :) ie what am I allowed to post?

SBJ
 
Forgive me, but I sort of confused by your post. I'm not sure what you're talking about. I can't imagine why you'd be extradited, but I'm guessing 'CP' doesn't stand for 'cuddle party.'
 
Hehehe I am guessing corporal punishment and that the pictures may be of a graphic nature. Am I right?
Given that this is a US site use a UK picture host and link to it. However whether the pictures belong here on on amateur pics thread is up to the moderators.
Have fun!
 
yeah you're right sweetdaisymae! :)

Well it wasn't quite as severe as I'd like - cause I was way more wussy than last time! Perhaps adrenalin and excitement meant I could take more?!

Well I'm sure it will still come up nicely. I voluntarily stood on the tube (underground to our American friends) :)

hosting off site? sounds technical and like it needs a pc. will have to wait until I get home then.
 
Back
Top