International Affair (closed)

Siding my hands down, round her waist, I pulled and rolled so that she was now on top. The air was approaching sufficating as our breath quickened, and when we finished the roll the sheet fell off her shoulders and the foul air disipated and fresh came in and our bodies felt cold as the sweat evaporated, but we didn't skip a beat as my hands fell down her posterior and clung to them tightly.
 
The sudden chill did nothing to stop anything as she moved to align them so she could ride intently. She stared down into his eyes with a hungry smile as she slowly began to lift and sink. Her hands resting on his chest to keep her balance and give her the chance to trace.fingernails over he muscles of his chest and abs.
 
I could feel everything as it slid inside of her and the nostalgia of our long ago affair came flooding back. "Jas..." trying to say but nothing was stopped as she traced her fingertips across my chiseled chest as the we began to move together at a slow pace, thrust with the hips and running my hands onto her hips and watching her chest heave with every breath and watch them drop with the exhale. We were taking our time, savoring the moment, as we moved together.
 
Her hips grinding as she bounced and rode at a steady pace staring down at him feeling his hips buck she smiled. Hearing him start to say her name as her fingers traced over his chest she laid down along his body and pressed kisses along his chest and neck and up to his lips.
 
That's what I wantedto see, Jasleen riding my and enjoying herslef as we bucked slightly together, feeling her weight and then her tender flesh inside my frm hands. Normally I wanted to fuck the living shit out of her, lik a hungry man at a buffet, but I decided to take my time. Tiffy can wait for me. Looking down over the curve my own chest I could see the rod penetrating inside as she rose up and slowly squeezed herself down and every time my heart seemed to skip a beat, "this is fuckin' great" groaning with a kurt smile and my biceps flexed a bit to get the cramps out and returned to her side before the left palm slid over and rubbed the respective cheek and gave another, tender, spank as her perky breasts bobbled near my face.
 
She continue to ride him but hunger and desire drove her to faster harder intensity as she gasped. Feeling the sea she nipped at his chest with a purr. She continued taunting the muscles of his chest wanting to see that lo singer but primal hunger from him. Her body rippling against him inner muscles ripple and caress as she rides him harder still.
 
She rode me faster and faster, that chest bounced freely and she moaned louder and my smile grew larger as she was letting herself go for me. Giving another spank and then moving the hands round the stomach and up her chest, I tried to mimick what her own fingers were doing to me, teasing as such as I bit down on my lower lip and wiped the tip of the tongue over the flesh of the lip before gulping down hard.

The bed was shaking with each impact as Jasleen was going hot and heavy. Her dark hair was coming down in thick strands as the sweat as soaking her hair and forming thick lengths as she brushed them out of her face several times.
 
Gasping feeling his hands now on her chest and breasts. Biting her lip she stared down into his eyes as she rode finally having to slow down a little and winked at him. She wanted her savage... her soldier... her lover. Leaning down on e more nipping at his neck and earlobe and chest.
 
She was responding to my movements and she flashed that pearl white, perfect smile behind that toned, darker sin and now messy back hair it shined brilliantly as she nipped at me and in response I nipped back. Her body tasted so sweet and a bit salty because of our sweat and thrusting it inside of her slowly and deliberately, "Oh my god" groaning and rolling my head back and looking up at the ceiling, it was amazing. "I want you so badly" I finally admitted and fell onto her body slowly, gently, and gave Jasleen a long, passionate kiss to the lips and slid the tip of the tongue between her teeth.
 
They had rolled swapping places as she watched his head toss back and then him lay fully against her. Her lips parting an her tongue moving to dance with his as they kissed.

And I want you....

She nearly purred hearing the desire in his voice. Her arms wrapping around him as she then nipped at his est and purred one word...


More...
 
"I will give you more" gorwlin with a flare as we continued to move with each other this time with a faster pace. She rose and pressed down her frame ont the shaft fitting it inside and her body quivered once it was inside and I remembered our first time. When Jasleen came down again, I held her tight, "just like our first, remember?" It was the greatest night of my life, but Jasleen might remember it differently than I. Tiffy and I had a huge fight before and I left the house enraged, but as I tried to recall all of the details Jasleen squeezed herself down and her swollen breasts dangled by my face, yurning to be nibbled on.

My skin was becoming cool and tingled as the AC kicked on and the cool air reached our mositened skin that sent a shiver up my spine that wished we put the sheet back over us but it would obscure and tangle the fun.
 
Now

She growled back at him with a smile feeling the cool burst from the ac and let the slight shiver add to all the other sensations. Leaning down and nipping at his lips as they continued in their increasing pace and bounce.
 
The bed was shaking as Jasleen bounced carefree, our skin trying to become dry as the more we exerted ourelves the more sweat wepoduced but after a while I forgot about it as my lover pessed hersekf down and growled "now" and we kissed again as our hands continued to feel each other, oh the sweet memories we shared. All the time apart it was a new exploration as we touched, squeezed, and kissed as I grunted with each impact. She knew exactly what she was doing and as gunning for it.

"Now" I mewed in response.
 
Watching his eyes she knew that look and that mewed words... they were both growing far too close to slow down. She gasped tossing her head back again. So very close she bounced harder gasping surprised he had not flipped them and become her wild warrior but there would be plenty of time for that another time.
 
She was rolling and mewing and I was reaching my climax that it was going to happen at any moment but I wanted to carry this one but eventually someone as going to come looking for us. As she squeezed herself down my hands grasped her hips tightly and held her down as I bucked and clenched my teeth and felt my heart exploding as I groaned "Jasssss!" And heaved before sighing and collasping onto the bed with sweat rolling down my face that stung my eyes that I hurriedly wiped away with the tips of one hand.
 
Hearing his groan out her name she ground her hips more against him and whimpered out...

Mack

Her body was shaking as her orgasm began assaulting her form. Her legs tensing on either side of him her hands tracing his chest as she whimpered gasped and kept bouncing wanting to keep this going longer if she could.
 
We kept calling out each others names each time becoming lower and lower as Jasleen coontinued to bounce on me as we erupted at the same time and my heart felt it had popped and was now running through my entire body. It was incredibly warm, even with the powerful AC running as she steadily decreased herself before falling down onto my chiseled chest. Holding onto her waist and sliding these burly arms and hands up and down the curving spine with the dark skin we kept kissing, sliding the tongue out of each other's mouths aimlessly still feeling the pleasure as we threw every obligation out the window. This was a no-no but we didn't care as we looked into each other's eyes, hearing our own hearts thump inside our ears as well as the heaving chests.
 
Snuggling close with a purr she nipped at his lips kissing him softly. Letting the ever amazing intensely electric feeling slowly fade as she curled against his chest in his embrace. Her hair tossed to one side as she let the moment just be. While life for both of them was on call 24/7 there was nothing she knew of that could crop up in any immediate second that would not take her people or his at least a day or two to get authorized for.
 
It was amazing and as our hearts and bodies cooled Jasleen nuzzled up to me as my hard hands held her in place with that long, dark hair, flapped over to one side so that I could see her shimmering face I didn't care about anything else even knowing that we would be called back. She had many responsibilites and at any moment one of the rescued Tibetans would being phoning asking for help, but that phone had not rung just yet and neither had mine. "So, what are you doing for the rest of the day?" even knowing the anser I had to cling to at least one strand of rope.

Tiffy and the girls would be expecting me home, but that whore can wait on me a bit longer.
 
Well getting one of the apartments set up for Tiffy Kim and Molly to teach the kids and the others whatever classes they want and Tiffy to help get the kids set up for school they will probably have the younger grades here with Tiffy helping the teachers and helping me teach them english but thats long term. Beyond that I will need to check in no matter how irate Tom and Jonas are at my employers I will need to see what else is going on and if I am needed to tend to anything else.

Snuggling she nipped at his lips with a whisper.

The question is should we shower separately or would we survive jumping in together?
 
"It's a good idea to conserve water," smiling, "Let's shower together and save the world," and gave a quick kiss before rolling out of the bed, taking Jasleen with me and hustling over to the shower where I grabbed a couple of clean towels off the rack with us.

For someone that had just moved in and barely used the establishment Jasleen had her few possessions arrranged in neat order on the counter and steppinginside the small bathroom we couldn't help but keep bumping into one another because of my large frame and the small enclosed space and the door closed behind me. With the hot shower it would soon envelope this place in a thick layer of stream that would be difficult to see a few inches in front of your eyes let alone across the room which beniftied myself as I loved to lurk in the shadows.

As she turned on the water I kept looking at her elegant body and felt that I had been denied for so long. Why couldn't I have met Jasleen before Tiffy? Then my life would have been so much easier.
 
The place she found herself to be close to the refugees and the base was a fairly decent sized room location but the bathroom clearly was almost an after thought at best as if it donned on the builders they had not included one and quickly fashioned a bathroom out of a walk in closet at best. It was plenty of room for her but with Mack here too they were constantly brushing up against each other. Not that either of them minded at all but it did little to keep them calm and focused on the shower.

Finally stepping into the tub she winked at him as the hot water began to cascade. The room heating up from the water and their own closeness. Steam began to wisp about them as the heat from the water and the cool of the ac that finally kicked off merged.
 
This is what we needed. Nice, coursing hot,water falling over us to relax our tense muscles and wipe the grime off and the smell. Jasleen had this great wink the way her smooth skin and bright eyes flashed when her lid dropped that was so enticing as the water began to pour that I wanted to charge right in and take her but restrained myself and carefully stepped inside after her. It wasn't the sex it was the companionship. Jasleen was warm constantly, warmer than the current shower.

The stream was rising quickly. Soon the small room was filled and visibilty dropped to within inches but I didn't need to look around as I found Jasleen and hugged her, wrapping her around the waist and drawing her close and giving an empowered kiss. This is what I wanted, what was denied and was loving it.

Pulling back a way, "what are you going to do after this?" Asking knowing the answer as she put dedication above all else.
 
After the refugees are stable and safe... I will have to contact a few people but after this assignment they might humor Col Ryan and Jonas for a little while in case you all need help. The whole turn about is fair play thing. Y and your team helped us so I may get to remain here for a while to help you all.

She smiled staring into his eyes her arms wrapped round his waist one hand tracing over the muscles tattoos and scars of his chest. Understanding them all too well as her fingertip carefully touched a scar that had nearly cost her this wonderful man. Proof he could be just as single minded to the point of recklessness like her. She had always whenever they had time together pressed a kiss to that scar and this was no different as a soft kiss was pressed to his chest as she then looked back up into his eyes with a smile.
 
All of these scars as she traced her finger around were permenant and when they tore through my body they nearly killed me. Each one a different story, a different meaning. Jasleen didn't have any on that smooth, firm, body as I hugged her tight and kissed her full lips as the coursing water fell upon our crowns and splashed against our bodies havin to close my eyes I could feel her as her heart thumped and my body ached. This was just perfect, so long as the hot water held out and with her duties having her here, at least temporarily, that meant we could be doing this more often.

The sweet kisses, tender touches, warm bodies, I wished that Tiffy was gone and this is what I rolled over in the bed to every morning. As we kissed I slid my tongue into her mouth before sliding it out and moving down her neck again and my hands stroked her back up and down befre squeezing the firm buttocks.
 
Back
Top